Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

After seeing this, I listened to this comedian Tim Hawkins and some other of his you tube postings,

so ok, he is kind of funny, but I was wondering is he truly a christian? As he certainly knows a lot of wordily music and ways of the worldly world and basically has a lot of material involving it.

But I was wondering as a christian is this type of comedy something I would want to have represented as christian and then share with the people I know who I want to bring to Christ and who know I am christian ?

I mean what kind of message would I be sending them? that Christians still are very worldly? And look how we christian are cool with this type of comedy we allow to be held in certain churches? Some of these big mega churches do not really represent what the bible stands for. They themselves are antichrist churches pretending to be truly christian, but by their choice of behavior their lifestyle does not align with the christian principals of the Holy Bible.

IDK, I mean i was sent by someone worldly, recently I  a video of a 68 lady on a -got talent show- where the older lady comes off looking very demure at first but then goes on to sing the song- highway to hell- astonishing the crowd and to roaring praise of acceptance.?

But really was it so funny to see an older lady belt out a secular song promoting sinning and going to hell by a group called ACDC = Anti-christ/devils child?

I say this because would it be any better than that person who sent me the video of the old lady singing highway to hell to be sending them back a video clip with this comedians Tim Hawkins stuff, that has a lot of worldly music in it?

Just pondering ...

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I hear the thunder of girls feet headed this way :o 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,609
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  160
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

I've heard this one before but I still laughed. Thank you.