• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

John 3: 16

For God so love the world that he gave his only begottan son. That who so ever believe in him should not parish but have ever lasting life. 

To the ones who don't believe in Jesus Christ. He is the only way to get to heaven. Not by works. But trusting Jesus Christ as Savior. And if you die and did not believe you will be thrown into the lake of fire.

You will feel the pain of fire all day every day. And once your there you can't get out. He died so you would not have to pay the price. He has angels thousands of them. But satin puts thoughts in your head and you choose to believe or not to believe in Jesus Christ. He has angels also. But they are called Demons Jesus has no demons be cause he is the only one we worship. I know a lot of people  don't

believe Jesus died. But he had no choice. If it were not for him to die on the cross. We would not be here or be forgiving. The bible also talks about how we should love one another even our people who don't love us or obeay the laws. You are wanted by Jesus to except him into your life. And one of the laws says thou shall not kill. And I hear it a lot  of times on the news. If you have any questions about the bible write to me on here and I will do the best to help you.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, strebe said:

John 3: 16

For God so love the world that he gave his only begottan son. That who so ever believe in him should not parish but have ever lasting life. 

To the ones who don't believe in Jesus Christ. He is the only way to get to heaven. Not by works. But trusting Jesus Christ as Savior. And if you die and did not believe you will be thrown into the lake of fire.

You will feel the pain of fire all day every day. And once your there you can't get out. He died so you would not have to pay the price. He has angels thousands of them. But satin puts thoughts in your head and you choose to believe or not to believe in Jesus Christ. He has angels also. But they are called Demons Jesus has no demons be cause he is the only one we worship. I know a lot of people  don't

believe Jesus died. But he had no choice. If it were not for him to die on the cross. We would not be here or be forgiving. The bible also talks about how we should love one another even our people who don't love us or obeay the laws. You are wanted by Jesus to except him into your life. And one of the laws says thou shall not kill. And I hear it a lot  of times on the news. If you have any questions about the bible write to me on here and I will do the best to help you.

Praise the Lord Strebe, this is the verse which saved me for eternity, God is so good!

( It was so nice to meet you in chat yesterday)