strebe

What movies do you watch

I watch true story movies and I watch investigation discovery. Anyone love investigation discovery?

Today I watched one of the star wars movies and Jurassic world....  also finished reading Killing the Deep State.

We're on a two week fishing trip and it rained off and on all day

Just got through watching Raiders of the Lost Ark...going to be watching Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

I love detective movies, high school dramas and movies about unlikely people saving the world. Eg : Mission Impossible, Kingsman: The Golden Circle etc. I also love Sci-fi and super hero movies. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I enjoy true adventure movies, like being stranded on mountains or in jungles, etc!  Also, enjoy a good suspense, mystery and sci fi movie.  Seem to watch them in spurts when I can get to our library for some DVDs...not too often.

My all time favorite is ''No Time For Sergeants'' with Andy Griffith .. If you've never seen it you might enjoy it ..

Favorite Western ''Once Upon A Time In  The West'' other spaghetti westerns

James Bond Movies mostly Connery and Roger Moore

Eastwood Movies

Smokey and The Bandit

Anything with Dinosaurs

Even have a date with my wife to dial up some old Elvis movies starting with ''Tickle Me'' ha, she was an Elvis freak back before I took over # 1 from him ..