unity

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

is it just me ur is this a HUGE problem within Christian circles. so much si that the people woth evil intent seem more unified than the Christians even though we're instructed to be so

20180625_063242.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

19 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

is it just me ur is this a HUGE problem within Christian circles. so much si that the people woth evil intent seem more unified than the Christians even though we're instructed to be so

20180625_063242.jpg

Since you asked, I guess it is just you. Last time I was in a Les' bar two of the ladies got into a fight at the pool table over a third person there.

So what is this unity you imagine?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

as in how Christians  will often refuse to work with anx forbid or discourage each other on common goals eg witnessing. because "They dont teach what we do" If u look atvsay thr lgbtt. so many people with different perversions  work together  on one endeavour,they're a force to be reckoned with

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Hmm... I'd say that maybe comparing LGBT to Christianity in this issue perhaps isn't the best.

Both groups gather up and march when it comes to similar goals. People within the LGBT community may perhaps march in a pride parade, but each individual person is either an L or a B or a T or a QRSTUV, whatever that may be. Most if not all parades require a police presence not only to protect those within it from outside threats, but also to keep the peace within the parade itself. Christians may come together and march on something that they agree is wrong, like let's say local sanctions that seek to intrude onto any individual church's ability to worship, regardless of denomination. They too have a common goal and purpose, but you've still got Pentecostals, Lutherans, Baptists, Catholics, and other denominations marching under police presence.

One need only look at drama on Twitter or Tumblr to notice the divisiveness in the LGBT community. You've got many folks who are transsexual/transgender who argue constantly and consistently over what are and are not proper terms, what is or is not acceptable. Gender fluid people, gender neutral people, asexuals, pansexuals, demisexuals, all these different groups go at it on one difference or another. Especially asexuals, you got tons of folks in and out of the LGBT community who don't believe in asexuality and so the asexuals are pretty much on their own, when they're not arguing and fighting amongst one another.

Don't get me wrong, I still agree with the message... And I certainly don't know what would be a more appropriate comparison, either. We all have our differences of opinion and that is fine; so long as our goal is to follow Christ, we should at least attempt to be peaceful and civil. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

20180625_063242.jpg

I once talked to a JW who said he joined them because they had unity. He said you could go to any JW church on any Sunday and every church on the planet was teaching the same exact lesson that day.

Now that there is "unity". :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

Scriptures says a cause of divisions is carnality;

1 Corinthians 3:3 (KJV)
For ye are yet carnal: for whereas [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Scriptures also says factions must exist so that those that are approved will be made manifest; 

1 Corinthians 11:19 (NASB)
For there must also be factions among you, so that those who are approved may become evident among you.

Still again we are called to strive for the unity of the faith in the bond of peace;

Ephesians 4:3 (NASB)
being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

To correctly put these scriptures together and understand them all as they were meant to be understood. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

There is unity in the ONE we pray to.

YEP .     YEP its these concepts that KENNY and POPE are big on too .  LETS put down what divides us , and have unity .     WHAT A SHAM .   And I will have NO PART OF IT .

WE only have unity WITH TRUE CHRISTAINS and DOCTRINE IS OF DIRE IMPORTANCE .     SNIFF,   sniff.    yeah its in more than we realize .   And it will keep increasing THIS UNITY WILL.

Well ,   to be frank and honest .   I HAD rather die than unify with ROME or any that teach false hoods.  WE UNIFY WITH THE TRUTH and THOSE OF THE TRUTH .  OF CHRIST .

And take a look at their example of evangelizing .    What a sham too .     This unity thing has naught to do WITH JESUS ,  its a global GOAL .   YES a global goal of satan

and his ministirs to have one All inclusive religion .     And I aint taking no part of it , nor will I keep company with those who do .    

JESUS died for us ,  NOT THE POPE ,  who kisses korans and blows peace pipes and says all is well wicked trash .   The pope AINT MY LEADER .    flat out he aint .

And I will have no unity with those who have changed the gospel and evangelism , INTO ONE BIG SOCIAL EVENT .  cause that is THEIR GOSPLE NOW  .   And its a JOKE .

4 hours ago, Still Alive said:

I once talked to a JW who said he joined them because they had unity. He said you could go to any JW church on any Sunday and every church on the planet was teaching the same exact lesson that day.

Now that there is "unity". :D

BUT UNITY UNDER WHAT .       exactly .    SO too is this big UNITY call,     people need to ask,  BUT WHAT will we be UNIFIED as one UNDER .      NOT GOOD . 

try THE BEAST .        UNITY for the sake of UNITY leads to all evil .      UNITY with JESUS , WITH TRUTH ALONE ,   THAT IS UNITY .   and those of HIM .  THAT is UNITY .

not the popes green pill .

• Thumbs Up 1