• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

This is a video connected to this post .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMTufSKaY8?start=908

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

I honestly do not believe Brian Simmons saw the "real" Jesus, while having his "out of body" experience. Or that Jesus Christ is holding out on an extra chapter 22 from the book of John that he wanted "to steal" from "God's" library.
Much less had him slaying adults and children in the spirit, or told to write this problematic "new translation" he calls "The Passion" in which Brian was the lead translator.

Towards the end of the video, Brian attempts to build his case for this non-existent chapter 22 in John, on one verse found in John 14:12:
John 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

From the video:
Sid Roth: "But there's only 21 chapters in John. What's this 22?"

Brian Simmons: "Well John 22, go back to John 14:12 and you'll see that there is a greater works generation. "The works that I do you will do even greater works than these." I believe the John 22 generation will be a people that do the greater works of Jesus. They will not add to the scripture, and that's a sealed book. But it is a book that is unfolding and the works of Jesus will be replicated by an entire generation of people that believe fully in the power of God."

It's interesting in the very last chapter and verse in John, an expressed exaggeration, a figure of speech (a hyperbole) is used, where this "chapter 22" would follow:
John 21:25  And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

This hyperbole is similar to our Lord speaking to Abraham in Genesis 22:17 where the Lord mentions he will multiply Abraham's seed as the stars of heaven, and as the sand on the sea shore:
Genesis 22:17  That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

The "New Apostolic Reformation" (NAR) and others like them often build their cases on verses like this, taking the meaning to be literal, when only figurative is implied.

I can't search over chapter 22, it's not in my Bible. So how can I know what this esoteric and hidden chapter says that Brian Simmons wanted "to steal" from Jesus Christ's library while he was in heaven paying him a visit?  I cannot, it does not exist.

The Word of God has a beginning in Genesis 1:1, and a complete ending in Revelation 22:21.
NOTHING needs to be added, or taken away from what God has given us.

Deuteronomy 4:2  Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

I've looked over this spirit with it's message in the context of given Scripture, it's not of God:
1 John 4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

No need for this "missing" John 22:
2 Timothy 3:16-17  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  (17)  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly (completely) furnished unto all good works.

John chapter 22 does not exist anywhere. Nothing but vain words of subversion and if this "chapter 22" is ever "released" from "Jesus's library" it will contain "vain babblings and increase unto more ungodliness":

2 Timothy 2:14-18  Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.  (15)  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.  (16)  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.  (17)  And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;  (18)  Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Previously, Brian Simmons has mentioned the Bible being "sealed." And yet, John 22 is still on "Jesus's library" bookshelf...

This same "Jesus" told Brian Simmons in this video:
"You are not ready for that book." Then he (Jesus) promised that, "I will bring you back one day and I will give you that book."

Are we ready for His quick coming? Or shall we wait for a non-existent John chapter 22 that Brian Simmons has been told by "Jesus" that he will get later?

Revelation 22:18-21  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  (19)  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.  (20)  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.  (21)  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Clear admonition for the Body of Christ in any generation:
Proverbs 30:5-6  Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.  (6)  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.