I don't know where to go

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

So I had to get out of a abusive relationship and seek help because I turned to God. The woman I was with was a very strong atheist and tried stabbing me after finding out. To make it worse she then tried saying I raped her but the cops found her and her friend setting up the whole story thank God. So I put an order of protection on her. Doing so took her off the lease and now me and my son might become homeless. I can't legally work and I'm on ssi due to it and don't have enough to pay for this place alone. I'm trying to figure out ways to raise money to buy this place to live in forever with the help of Christians as my whole family and friends have all thrown me away for coming to God. Please help me figure out ideas and ways as I'm hoping to show everyone that if you believe and trust God will provide even when you have no one and don't know where to turn. 

Edited by Gabes24
Forgot something

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

8 hours ago, Gabes24 said:

Please help me figure out ideas and ways as I'm hoping to show everyone that if you believe and trust God will provide even when you have no one and don't know where to turn. 

Greetings, Gabes. Blessings to you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ.

You can trust Him, I promise you. Just keep calling out to Him in prayer incessantly, not just hourly but continually. Whenever worry and anxiety crosses your mind about your situation (any of it), just immediately switch over into to telling God that you trust Him, and that you know He is going to provide for you and your son. 

Along with praying continually, reciting these words to yourself and God as you go about your daily activities. It will build your faith. It is the 23rd Psalm:

"The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. You preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. You anointest my head with oil. My cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 6/26/2018 at 3:11 PM, Yowm said:

You might also pray that the Lord leads you to someone (at Church?) also looking for a room mate who can share expenses.

Yowm has the best idea.   Have you found a good church?  Maybe you can talk to the pastor and explain your situation.  He might know someone that needs a roommate in order to save on expenses.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/25/2018 at 8:30 PM, Gabes24 said:

So I had to get out of a abusive relationship and seek help because I turned to God. The woman I was with was a very strong atheist and tried stabbing me after finding out. To make it worse she then tried saying I raped her but the cops found her and her friend setting up the whole story thank God. So I put an order of protection on her. Doing so took her off the lease and now me and my son might become homeless. I can't legally work and I'm on ssi due to it and don't have enough to pay for this place alone. I'm trying to figure out ways to raise money to buy this place to live in forever with the help of Christians as my whole family and friends have all thrown me away for coming to God. Please help me figure out ideas and ways as I'm hoping to show everyone that if you believe and trust God will provide even when you have no one and don't know where to turn. 

I'm sorry to hear of your trials. Go to a good-sized evangelical Bible church and ask for help. They will have resources, access to help with housing, free legal help, and more... God be with you.