justme007

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, I was just thinking that it is pretty unusual for someone to die when the cause of death involves a rope. Most people die of natural causes I would guess. If there is an accident it involves a fall of some kind. And back in those days most people who got executed or killed were stoned to death or killed by a sword. It is true, there were those who's death involved a rope, but it was an unusual way to go. But that is what happened to Judas. He could have died of natural causes or got killed in some other way. That is the first part that I thought needed researching. 

The second part that talks about him falling and his inner organs falling out. That is a very graphic and sad picture. But that tells us that it was either the rope that he was hanging on that broke, or that whatever the rope was attached to broke. The latter object is very likely a stick or a tree branch or something like that. Those 2 facts make his death unique. I don't think there is anyone else mentioned who first hang themselves and then fell because of the rope or the support breaking. 

There is another important thing to add:

In the time of ZECHARIAH the tribes of Judah and ISRAEL lived together, those who were left of them, the remnant. The land that previously belonged to the tribes of ISRAEL was now occupied by the Samaritans. They, Judah and ISRAEL, had to face the hardships of survival together. The Isralites of what used to be the Northern Kingdom no longer had that land. They all, both ISRAEL and Judah had to live together and stand up against the outsiders to defend the land of Judea. 

With all that in mind it is really unlikely that they had any serious disagreements, the kind that would mean that the union between them is broken after the time of ZECHARIA 

Edited by justme007

Praise the LORD!!!!!!! 

I just noticed another beautiful pattern! ZECHARIAH 11:14 to Revelation 21:14 - 11:14 to 21:14! 

I noticed while reading this: http://bmarkanderson.com/how-many-apostles-in-the-new-testament-12-or-25/