IGNORED

Is there a better way to 'do Church'?

arachnogeek

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, john1 said:

James chapter 4 verse 12

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

Only God can say who's saved.

There is only one way to the Father and that is through faith in Jesus Christ (John 14:6).  I am not judging you.   You are already under God's judgement for rejecting Jesus as the way of salvation.

If you reject Jesus as the means of salvation, you are not saved.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

What many do not see is their is a sensual false love at work .  AND ITS GOING to unite all not in the lambs book of life RIGHT INTO the all inclusive lie .

And it is infecting lots of folks who may not agree on all points , heck some are even wicans ,  no denomination , ROME ,  muslims .

ITS at work fast and will focus on LOVE , but not a true love  .   NO man can sit and say the things I am seeing some say ,  AND BE SAVED .

When did the gospel turn into A wrong love and men can say things LIKE LOVE saves and yet DENY that JESUS HIMSELF is the only means by HOW ANYONE IS SAVED.

Folks are going under a wrong spirit , and it will connect them.  More and more they will start believing in a universal type salvation

and they will focus on love as feeding the poor , BUT NOT PREACHING JESUS as the ONLY MEANS TO BE SAVED .    Folks its just spreading like cancer .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You still have not explained exactly how we are saved.

Jesus was a sacrifice for sins, look what Jesus says here, and I don't know if your saying Jesus made evil good, but he didn't, God is love, we're only justified by love.

Matthew chapter 9 verse 13

But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

If you reject Jesus as the means of salvation, you are not saved.

I haven't rejected Jesus, but we follow Jesus by following his example of love.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, john1 said:

I haven't rejected Jesus, but we follow Jesus by following his example of love.

But that isn't what saves you.  That is what you do AFTER you are saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

At the risk of sticking my nose in where it does not belong, let me just say I do not only just fail at loving my neighbor as I love myself , I got a few neighbors around my home that I don’t care for at all. I also have an attractive neighbor that I looked upon with lust one time ( perhaps even twice ). I did not pluck my eyes out as I should have . Try as I might, I just can’t obtain the standard that is demanded. I need a Savior and I need Grace— plenty of it! Thank God, I got both . All I did was believe a Gospel thAt saves. I found it in 1 cor15:1-4..... as I said,sorry if I interrupted, but sometimes it’s like shooting fish in a barrel in here and I could not resist

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, john1 said:

Then I guess I'm saved, but are you, do you love your neighbor as yourself or do you have or want investments.

When did you believe upon Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savior?    What do you mean by "investments?"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Yes there is: 

26 What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation.Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret. 28 If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. 30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged. 32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets. 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people.”

-(1 Corinthians 14:26-33, New Testament, Holy Bible). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor