• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is not eschatological.  There will be an apostate church that will remain here and probably side with the AC.  The RCC and its ecumenical hordes...   But those who have truly put their faith in Jesus will not see the tribulation.   Those who remain are unredeemed, unregenerate sinners who belong to a false church.

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment:

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

So on the day wrath comes the righteous are saved. Not before. 

When you see the beast rise and confirm the covenant you'll see. I'll be here for ya.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment:

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

So on the day wrath comes the righteous are saved. Not before. 

When you see the beast rise and confirm the covenant you'll see. I'll be here for ya.

Sorry, but that has nothing to do with this issue. 

I am already saved.  I am saved from the wrath of God.    You may have to go through all of that, but I am authentic, New Testament Christian.   I am a saved, justified, sanctified, born again, follower of Jesus.   My salvation is already secure. 

I don't need you to be there for me.   I have Jesus and I have salvation.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00

21 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Sorry, but that has nothing to do with this issue. 

I am already saved.  I am saved from the wrath of God.    You may have to go through all of that, but I am authentic, New Testament Christian.   I am a saved, justified, sanctified, born again, follower of Jesus.   My salvation is already secure. 

I don't need you to be there for me.   I have Jesus and I have salvation.  

Are you thinking I was talking about salvation? Why? Is that another argument in favor that I haven't heard?

So you think anyone who enters the 70th week isn't saved, is that it?

That's not what's going on at the end in toto. Sure, many will be transformed but what's coming is the retaking of the earth, the suppression of rebellion against God, the destruction of sin and the final battle against the last enemy, death. All of which will prove the Lamb victorious. And then is His great victory the kingdom is established on earth and the light and glory of God will again dwell with mankind.

This is way bigger than snatching up a self styled elite western religious group while the rest of the world burns. 

This is war between two opposing forces which rule the universe. It's profound, epic and has vast eternal consequences.

You'll see. And whether you need me or not I'll be here to help in any way I can. Just so you know, it's the doctrine and it's lies that I hate, not you. I will not forget my brothers.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Are you thinking I was talking about salvation? Why? Is that another argument in favor that I haven't heard?

So you think anyone who enters the 70th week isn't saved, is that it?

Yes.  If you are still here after the rapture, you are not saved.

This is way bigger than snatching up a self styled elite western religious group while the rest of the world burns. 

This is not an elite western thing.  It is a salvation thing.  Anyone who is saved no matter what part of the earth, they live in, will not suffer the tribulation.  If you don't think the Lord is coming for you, then He probably isn't.  

You'll see. And whether you need me or not I'll be here to help in any way I can. Just so you know, it's the doctrine and it's lies that I hate, not you. I will not forget my brothers.

You might be here; I won't. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,900
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Anyone who is saved no matter what part of the earth, they live in, will not suffer the tribulation.

Explain

Rev 13:7  And it was given unto him (the first beast) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Edited by Michael37
brackets

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Explain

Rev 13:7  And it was given unto him (the first beast) to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Those are people who get saved during the Trib.  They were unbelievers going in, but are saved in the middle of the Trib.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Those are people who get saved during the Trib.  They were unbelievers going in, but are saved in the middle of the Trib.

Of course, so how can you make the statement I commented on?

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Of course, so how can you make the statement I commented on?

I was talking about people who get saved before the Tribulation.   None of them will go into the tribulation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"So you think anyone who enters the 70th week isn't saved, is that it?"

Those who enter the 70th week will not be saved [Revelation 6:12-17]

Stop your ridiculous ideas and turn to the Lord

Of course those in the coming tribulation will be saved if they turn to the Lord .... these will be tribulation saints

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

To whom it may concern, according to Scripture, the order is tribulation (Gr. thlipsis), coming of the Lord (Gr. erchomai), gathering of the elect(Gr. episunago). The elect includes those saints who have died before or during the tribulation, and those saints who somehow are still living immediately prior to the gathering of the elect which is also called the harpazo (or rapture by some).

Mat 24:29-31
(29)  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(30)  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
(31)  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.