Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

There is no doubt that the sword is coming for believers.  It has been foretold for millennia and world events are pointing toward its nearness.

• I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and overpowering them. He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.  Daniel 7:21,25
  • So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.  Revelation 12:17
  • It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.  Revelation 13:7

Those who know their God will take action.  Those who don't, won't.  Simple as that.  The question is, what action will you take?  A martyr's faith can't be turned on like a light switch.  The time to prepare is now.  Separate from the world and set your affections on things above.  There will soon come a time when believers are called on to forfeit everything, even their lives.

• And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.  Revelation 12:11

The actions you take, and the consequences thereof, are up to you.  May the body of Christ, the Church, fare well in the time of great tribulation.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

You are right on the money here. Whether we meet Him at our resurrection or the time of our own death, the purpose of this hope is very clear. I am growing more than a little weary reading about which books or passages pertain to Israel, the church, the elect, or the saints. Trouble is already here in other parts of the world, we'd be fools to think America is too good for that.

Mark 13:35-37 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1 John 3:1-3 ¶ Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 Peter 1:13-16 ¶ Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Edited by JoeChan82
Needed more
  • Thumbs Up 3

34 minutes ago, JoeChan82 said:

You are right on the money here. Whether we meet Him at our resurrection or the time of our own death, the purpose of this hope is very clear. I am growing more than a little weary reading about which books or passages pertain to Israel, the church, the elect, or the saints. Trouble is already here in other parts of the world, we'd be fools to think America is too good for that.

Yes, it's pretty clear to those who haven't been tainted by a "privileged, elitist" mentality.  All we can do is warn.  Being prepared is up to each individual person.  People can either act on the teachings of Jesus or the fantasies of men.  Their choice.

• And He was saying to them all, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.  For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.  Luke 9:23-24

Do not become lackadaisical.  Follow Jesus and persevere in the faith to the end!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

On 6/27/2018 at 7:38 AM, Last Daze said:

There is no doubt that the sword is coming for believers.  It has been foretold for millennia and world events are pointing toward its nearness.

• I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and overpowering them. He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.  Daniel 7:21,25
  • So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.  Revelation 12:17
  • It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.  Revelation 13:7

Those who know their God will take action.  Those who don't, won't.  Simple as that.  The question is, what action will you take?  A martyr's faith can't be turned on like a light switch.  The time to prepare is now.  Separate from the world and set your affections on things above.  There will soon come a time when believers are called on to forfeit everything, even their lives.

• And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.  Revelation 12:11

The actions you take, and the consequences thereof, are up to you.  May the body of Christ, the Church, fare well in the time of great tribulation.

Well it depends, there are those called to the Underground Church (Richard Wurmbrandt) or to challenge the powers publicly. There are many groups in the last days: 

Survivors and Underground

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
    will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
    never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’[a]
    nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
    will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[
    ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.” (Revelation 7:14-17)

Regular Martyrs 

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of all who had been martyred for the word of God and for being faithful in their testimony. 10 They shouted to the Lord and said, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you judge the people who belong to this world and avenge our blood for what they have done to us?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them. And they were told to rest a little longer until the full number of their brothers and sisters[f]—their fellow servants of Jesus who were to be martyred—had joined them.” (Revelation 6:9-11) 

Prisoners and Soldiers 

“7 And the beast was allowed to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And he was given authority to rule over every tribe and people and language and nation. And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered before the world was made.

Anyone with ears to hear
    should listen and understand.
10 Anyone who is destined for prison
    will be taken to prison.
Anyone destined to die by the sword
    will die by the sword.” (Revelation 13:7-10)

Beheaded Martyrs 

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.” (Revelation 20:4-6) 

Depending who you are, the Lord Trinity May telling you to respond differently. If you are meant to survive the great trib then you may hide, or if you Militia Christi you will die by the sword and with a sword, if you are martyr you will rush into the fray and fear no death. 

Only Christ can compel you to be which you are of these groups. 

That being said I think getting ready to be martyred like you lay out is a noble aim since you don’t fully know which group you are in save by the Spirit of God. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

Guest shiloh357
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, Last Daze said:

Yes, it's pretty clear to those who haven't been tainted by a "privileged, elitist" mentality.  All we can do is warn.  Being prepared is up to each individual person.  People can either act on the teachings of Jesus or the fantasies of men.  Their choice.

• And He was saying to them all, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.  For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.  Luke 9:23-24

Do not become lackadaisical.  Follow Jesus and persevere in the faith to the end!

You cannot prepare for the Tribulation.   Frankly, I have been amazed at those who appear to actually want to go through the Tribulation.  It's like they are looking forward to it.  It's the people who seem to want to go through the tribulation who living in a fantasy.

The Tribulation is not like anything we have ever seen.   There is no point of reference for it in human experience and no one will be ready for it. It will make the Holocaust look like a trip to Disney Land.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,785
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

They simply are unable or unwilling to distinguish between the persecution of satanic influence and natural suffering due to sin - with - God's wrath focused on a sin filled world...
This distinction is necessary to understand God's plan and as Shiloh quoted 'a time like no other'... so when they compare the suffering and persecutions of today with this time foretold they have already left the distinction taught in God's Word... 

19 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You cannot prepare for the Tribulation.   Frankly, I have been amazed at those who appear to actually want to go through the Tribulation.  It's like they are looking forward to it.  It's the people who seem to want to go through the tribulation who living in a fantasy. 

I seriously doubt that anyone wants to go through the time of great tribulation.  Some people just realize that it does no good to ignore that it's coming.  A believer can be prepared for the great tribulation by acting on the teachings of Jesus, something that should be taking place anyway.

We prepare through a lifestyle of obedience to the will of God, which is the same as worshiping God in spirit and truth.  Do you know the will of God?  Are you acting on it?  Everyone will answer those questions in how they respond to the coming time of great tribulation.

27 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The Tribulation is not like anything we have ever seen.   There is no point of reference for it in human experience and no one will be ready for it. It will make the Holocaust look like a trip to Disney Land.

It is the scope of the tribulation that makes it "great."  Martyrdom is nothing new, but the "worship or die" ultimatum associated with the image of the beast will make it a global persecution, a global war against the saints, as the scriptures say.

• It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.  If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.  Revelation 13:7-10

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

A person has to be spiritually prepared. More, one must keep the word of patience in Jesus.

One must prepare to speak to their testimony in Jesus, keeping the commands of God. A believer is not concerned about the death of the flesh but the salvation of the spirit, for this anyone can be ready for anything at any time.

It's not a matter of want but a matter of timing. If we live at that time we will experience prophetic fulfillment. No amount of belief no less than clever doctrinal shenanigans will effect change in this inevitability. 

So get ready to refuse the mark, and the image, and the number of his name; an agreement to rebuild the Temple is forthcoming, and none of us are going anywhere.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

They simply are unable or unwilling to distinguish between the persecution of satanic influence and natural suffering due to sin - with - God's wrath focused on a sin filled world...
This distinction is necessary to understand God's plan and as Shiloh quoted 'a time like no other'... so when they compare the suffering and persecutions of today with this time foretold they have already left the distinction taught in God's Word... 

One thing you should come to grips with is the church is not a pure and righteous entity. There are spots and blemishes throughout the body. These must either be cleaned or excised. This is what the stages of the end are all about.

First the beginning of sorrows to plead with His people. God cares not for the body but seeks to save the soul of everyone. Flesh does not inherit the kingdom, and so if the flesh is burned and discarded yet the soul is saved the victory is won.

GT will purge the hardness from the heart and turn the heart of stone to flesh, or purge the soul who refuses the salvation of Christ from the body for all eternity.

Only once the body is cleansed are we worthy to don the pure linen robes, white and clean, in glory and righteousness. 

This modern church is nowhere near pure, holy, or righteous. 

The beast comes for us, the church.

Prepare your heart, war is coming. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,785
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, Diaste said:

One thing you should come to grips with is the church is not a pure and righteous entity. There are spots and blemishes throughout the body. These must either be cleaned or excised. This is what the stages of the end are all about.

First the beginning of sorrows to plead with His people. God cares not for the body but seeks to save the soul of everyone. Flesh does not inherit the kingdom, and so if the flesh is burned and discarded yet the soul is saved the victory is won.

GT will purge the hardness from the heart and turn the heart of stone to flesh, or purge the soul who refuses the salvation of Christ from the body for all eternity.

Only once the body is cleansed are we worthy to don the pure linen robes, white and clean, in glory and righteousness. 

This modern church is nowhere near pure, holy, or righteous. 

The beast comes for us, the church.

Prepare your heart, war is coming. 

I see no Biblical background for this and therefore  I must take it as opinion and that is worthless to God's children....