• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

No matter what we think we know , WE BETTER KNOW THIS .      THE SWORD IS COMING , THE SWORD IS COMING be prepared to lose all and even die for Christ .

Cause it will strike the lands worldwide when once the delusion of the all inclusion has filled the lands and hearts of men and have brought them under the worshp of the beast .

\THE SWORD is coming ,   Flee those who cry peace , peace , we shall have unity and peace .  A GREAT SWORD is coming and the land will bleed and many saints will die .

BE FAITHFUL TO THE END , LOVE NOT YOUR LIVES unto death , and you shall receive the crown that awaits all WHO LOVE OUR LORD . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Sojourner414 said:

You're confusing the trouble we will have in this world with the time of God's wrath; it's been explained repeatedly, as the Lord said that it would be a time of trouble unlike any the world has seen.

Or are you denying that the Lord has any wrath at all?

I mean really:  do you and other folks here who think the Tribulation is largely not God's wrath think He's just slightly irked? Doesn't the line of thinking that most of the Trib isn't His wrath (that idea is pretty much nuked by Rev. 6) give a considerable amount of power to Satan and mankind?

Who is being glorified here?

Well as usual I cansee this is goingnowhere .     better I leave us all with this waring .   PREPARE to lose all for CHRIST , cause many lambs will soon be killed.

THE SWORD is coming .   better not take no mark either .    but I guess if we believe we are raptured before the mark ,  MOST WILL TAKE IT and just say

OH this cant be it ,  this happens AFTER we gone .    Just don't be deceived is all I say .    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

There are many places in the Bible when you read it in context that confirm a pretribulation Rapture. I'll only post two. This is clearly talking about the wrath of God, the tribulation. 

Revelation 3:10 (KJV) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

2 Peter 2:9 (KJV) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

As the Apostle Paul tells us...

1 Thessalonians 4:18 (KJV) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Christians and the "church" are appointed tribulation and persecution during this age, but NOT from or by the Lord. The adversaries of the Lord our God, the princes and powers of this world and the temporary god of this world is at war with us. We fight not against flesh and blood. The Lord our God has not appointed His children covered with the blood of Jesus Christ to His wrath and judgment. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

People give "revelations of Christ" every day, and claim it is through the Spirit of God.  Not all of them could possibly be right.  Especially when they continually claim that the Tribulation isn't actually God's wrath in direct opposition to what the Word says.  I am always amused when someone tries to self-validate a statement by a lofty declaration that it is from "The Spirit of God."  First off, there is no way for anyone to validate the claim, and today's believers are not lead to make such public claims to call attention to themselves.  I never feel the need to do so.  I just go with what the Bible says and leave it at that.

Pre-tribulation rapture doctrine may not be 100% correct but it does not use a Bible-negating premise to have to work.  That the Tribulation isn't God's wrath is the core scam that post-tribulation rapture doctrine is built around.  God has visited His wrath directly on the Earth once before, but post-tribbers claim that the Tribulation isn't it when the Bible says it is.

Revelation 6:12-17  12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,  13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.   14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.  15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.  16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

It doesn't get any plainer that that.  Since Church Age believers are not appointed to wrath, there are only two options, no matter what post-tribbers might claim.  Either the Church is removed from the Earth prior to the opening of the 6th seal, or anyone who is part of the Church Age and goes into the Tribulation has to be divinely protected.  There is no 3rd option.  God already knows who belongs to Him and does not, so there is no need for "testing."  Persecution of the Church will continue to rise but that persecution is not wrath and it doesn't come from God. 

I hadn't read your post yet when I posted mine. Hope there's no copyright infringement allegations ? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Might want to examine a few things .   I have heard pretribbers teach that what is being removed is the church , Gods holy spirit is removed

Not true .... the holy spirit is never removed son

The pre-tribulation removal of all of the dead in Christ and those living at the time is set in stone .... this is all people who have been born again from Adam forward

Your post tribulation saga is wrong

Only those who die during the tribulation that have turned to Jesus Christ will be raised just after .... these will become believers during the tribulation period

Any who become believers during the tribulation period and live will enter and populate the Lord's millennial kingdom as mortals

The Lord's millennial kingdom will be composed of resurrected immortals, saved mortals, and those mortals that are unbelievers who will be rejected from the kingdom

Satan will be released from the abyss at the end of the millennial kingdom to deceive all who have not accepted Jesus Christ as king

Read your Bible and you can know the truth

"Christians and the "church" are appointed tribulation and persecution during this age, but NOT from or by the Lord. The adversaries of the Lord our God, the princes and powers of this world and the temporary god of this world is at war with us. We fight not against flesh and blood. The Lord our God has not appointed His children covered with the blood of Jesus Christ to His wrath and judgment"

All true and scriptural .... a very good statement to make

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, because I am pre-trib, not post trib. So I don't have 2 phases to Jesus 2nd coming.

Sorry for my late night lapse,obviously I meant to type pre-trib, and the Wiki quote has the pre-trib position with 2 phases to the 2nd coming as I'm sure you read. 

"ok let me address first off i do not agree all of matt 24 is to Israel, parts are but other parts of the chapter are bigger than Israels borders and to just those living in those borders"

Matthew 24 is all written to and for Israel .... make certain that you understand this truth

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

7 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Any person who has been bought by the blood of Jesus Christ in today's world will leave the earth just before the Lord's tribulation comes

Post tribulation teaching is false and those who teach it will go through the coming tribulation

This period of time is very different and will involve the Lord's wrath and destruction of a lost world

Some will turn to the Lord during this period of time but not many and if so they will be saved .... primarily those of Israel and some Gentiles

Those who turn to the Lord and die in this tribulation will be resurrected at the end of it .... and those who live will enter and populate the Lord's one thousand year millennial kingdom as mortals

These things the scriptures teach and those who reject this truth are teaching false theology

There are several on this forum who do this and they are going to find out what they have done .... some will turn to the Lord during the coming tribulation, but most will not

If any die before the tribulation comes they will end up at the great white throne judgment just after the Lord's millennial kingdom and they will be consummated in His lake of fire

And if they are alive during the coming tribulation and do not repent their destination will be the same

Those who teach post tribulation theology and lead others astray are on a bad road .... do not believe what they tell you

All must believe in Jesus Christ in order to be saved whether on this side of the tribulation or in it

Post tribulation theology is a ruse and one that will lead those who believe it to their eternal death

Removed from thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Pre-tribulation rapture doctrine may not be 100% correct but it does not use a Bible-negating premise to have to work.  That the Tribulation isn't God's wrath is the core scam that post-tribulation rapture doctrine is built around.  God has visited His wrath directly on the Earth once before, but post-tribbers claim that the Tribulation isn't it when the Bible says it is.

Revelation 6:12-17  12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,  13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.   14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.  15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.  16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

It doesn't get any plainer that that.  Since Church Age believers are not appointed to wrath, there are only two options, no matter what post-tribbers might claim.  Either the Church is removed from the Earth prior to the opening of the 6th seal, or anyone who is part of the Church Age and goes into the Tribulation has to be divinely protected.  There is no 3rd option.  God already knows who belongs to Him and does not, so there is no need for "testing."  Persecution of the Church will continue to rise but that persecution is not wrath and it doesn't come from God. 

Well, yeah. It doesn't get any plainer than that, and you are so close to the truth. If the seals are opened sequentially, and they are, and the first seal is the beginning of the last week, then the 6th seal is somewhere, or somewhen, deep into the last week. And the church is removed prior to the 6th seal, either just prior or at the same moment just prior to the beginning of wrath. 

The 6th seal is wrath and what comes before, the 5th seal, is not God's wrath but persecution. Obviously the martyrs are not going to the put to death by the one for which they are martyred. So at the 5th seal we are not in the wrath of God but in the tribulation of those days, before the Lamb appears at the 6th seal as quoted by you, and wrath on the rebellious begins.

I don't see how Rev 6:12-17 proves that 'tribulation' equates to wrath. The 70th week is the calendar and there are times and dates and seasons within that calendar. There is a season for GT and one for wrath. They don't overlap but just as summer turns to fall persecution will end and wrath will begin. 

I think post trib is equally untenable when it comes to the timing of Jesus appearing and the gathering of the elect. Post trib would have to mean at the end of the 70th week and that just seems preposterous.

The only sequence that makes sense is the biblical overview. Jesus clearly said it this way: Beginning of sorrows, A of D, great tribulation, and then His appearing in the clouds and the gathering of the elect.

This is reflected in Rev 6 where the 5th seal would equate to persecution of the church at the hands of mankind, resulting in the deaths of the martyrs, occurring all the way to the point in time where Jesus appears in Rev 6:12-17, and the church is taken; just after the signs of His appearing and His coming in the clouds, and just moments before the wrath of the Lamb commences. Perhaps some 3 years after the A of D. Sooner, I pray.

One of the real issues I see with the different doctrines on the 'rapture' is they cannot all be accurate. Only one way any of this is going to  play out. I think it behooves us to drop our desires in favor of an objective search.