• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/4/2018 at 5:26 AM, Debp said:

We are speaking of Jesus Christ, Son of God,  Savior, who is written about in the Bible, God's holy Word.

According with Matthew 1:1, Jesus Christ is the son of David, of Abraham. Then, in Luke 3:23, is write  "..., being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph,..."

Now, with who was Marry pregnant with Joseph the son of David or with Holy Ghost ?

The same show very clear in Mathew 1:18-25, in general in vers 25.

Now, if you read Matthew 22:41-46, Lord Christ asked about. Did you answered at vers 45 ?

Did you?

On 7/3/2018 at 7:54 AM, Adstar said:

Believe Jesus.. Become a follower of Jesus.. Do not become a follower of other people..

Also people can pray in public without anyone knowing they are communicating with God.. God can read our minds and knows our thoughts.. So all we need to doi is just think our prayers and God can know them..  Actually God knows what we are going to pray before we even think about what we are going to pray ..  :)   God is Awesome in that Way..

Yes, I can to believe this, but it needs a better explanation on how to request.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, Emil racovita said:

According with Matthew 1:1, Jesus Christ is the son of David, of Abraham. Then, in Luke 3:23, is write  "..., being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph,..."

Now, with who was Marry pregnant with Joseph the son of David or with Holy Ghost ?

The same show very clear in Mathew 1:18-25, in general in vers 25.

Now, if you read Matthew 22:41-46, Lord Christ asked about. Did you answered at vers 45 ?

Did you?

Jesus Christ was conceived miraculously by the Holy Spirit.   That is why Jesus Christ is sinless, Son of God.   Joseph was simply the earthly father of Jesus.

Regarding Jesus being son of David, of Abraham.....this refers to the family ancestry or lineage of Jesus Christ (Messiah).

Regarding Matthew 22:45.... Jesus is asking the Pharisees a puzzling question (puzzling to them).   David calls Jesus Christ Lord (meaning Jesus is  more than just a man), but Jesus is also the son of David (meaning the promised Messiah's ancestry).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Emil racovita said:

Yes, I can to believe this, but it needs a better explanation on how to request.

When i pray i just talk to God using my own words like i am talking to another person...  

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Debp said:

Jesus Christ was conceived miraculously by the Holy Spirit.   That is why Jesus Christ is sinless, Son of God.   Joseph was simply the earthly father of Jesus.

Regarding Jesus being son of David, of Abraham.....this refers to the family ancestry or lineage of Jesus Christ (Messiah).

Regarding Matthew 22:45.... Jesus is asking the Pharisees a puzzling question (puzzling to them).   David calls Jesus Christ Lord (meaning Jesus is  more than just a man), but Jesus is also the son of David (meaning the promised Messiah's ancestry).

Sister, because you are a woman, a woman give birth, or a woman whelp, namely delivery ?

Through what you wrote, you make Holy God a lier.

If you study the Holy Scripture Book, you will find Holy God told " At Me is the Truth"

What mean " Truth" to you ?

Did you, aswered at the question from Matthew 15:3 ?

That mean, your tradition, namely religion, is full with lies and nothing truth

Daydreams, daydreams, daydreams and nothing truth.

Answer sister at Matthew 15:3; and 22:45, in truth and not in daydreams.

12 hours ago, Adstar said:

When i pray i just talk to God using my own words like i am talking to another person...  

In Matthew 6:7,8,9 Lord Christ tell about the Father, who is our Father ?

Did you compare with Matthew 23:8,9,10 ?

Lord Christ don't tell to request at God, but at Father. Who is our Father ?

10 hours ago, Emil racovita said:

In Matthew 6:7,8,9 Lord Christ tell about the Father, who is our Father ?

Did you compare with Matthew 23:8,9,10 ?

Lord Christ don't tell to request at God, but at Father. Who is our Father ?

The God of Abraham is our Father  ABBA in heaven..

Isaiah 9: KJV

6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

1 hour ago, Adstar said:

The God of Abraham is our Father  ABBA in heaven..

Isaiah 9: KJV

6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Brother, please do not be upset.

How do you can to understand Isaiah, when you cannot understand the teachings of os Lord Christ from Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Do you start to build a building from the roof, from the walls, or you start from the foundation ?

Yes, Holy God that created us the humans is the Father of Lord Christ who was 2000 years ago upon this Earth and had the name "JESUS" and raised up by Joseph the son of David, the son of Abraham. (Matthew 1:25)

Who is our Father ?

Did you understood Matthew 23:8,9,10 ?

I see you use a KJV, did you ever read one from 1800s and to compare with that that you have ? - or with other versions, like NIV, Gideons, NKJV, and so on, for you understand what is going on ?

3 minutes ago, Emil racovita said:

How do you can to understand Isaiah, when you cannot understand the teachings of os Lord Christ from Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Do you start to build a building from the roof, from the walls, or you start from the foundation ?

Yes, Holy God that created us the humans is the Father of Lord Christ who was 2000 years ago upon this Earth and had the name "JESUS" and raised up by Joseph the son of David, the son of Abraham. (Matthew 1:25)

Who is our Father ?

Did you understood Matthew 23:8,9,10 ?

I see you use a KJV, did you ever read one from 1800s and to compare with that that you have ? - or with other versions, like NIV, Gideons, NKJV, and so on, for you understand what is going on ?

Well i have already answered when i said the God of Abraham is our Father..

(Matthew 23:8-10) "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. {9} And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. {10} Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."

So humans should not call other humans father..  Not sure why you are posting these verses..

I think your English is not the best.. To engage in detailed discussions about the Bible and theology in English needs one to have good English ability..  You probably need to discuss the Bible at a froum in your first language  Emil..

I am not upset and have not been upset at any time posting on this thread...

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Adstar said:

Well i have already answered when i said the God of Abraham is our Father..

(Matthew 23:8-10) "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. {9} And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. {10} Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."

So humans should not call other humans father..  Not sure why you are posting these verses..

I think your English is not the best.. To engage in detailed discussions about the Bible and theology in English needs one to have good English ability..  You probably need to discuss the Bible at a froum in your first language  Emil..

I am not upset and have not been upset at any time posting on this thread...

Brother, in Matthew 23:8 is "But be not yet called Rabbi: ...". Now I will copy from  1869 American Dictionary of the English Language by Noah Webster, LL.D., and is this : Rabbi ... Master; Lord; sir;-- a Jewish title of respect or honor, belonging to a teacher or doctor of the law.      Be  not yet called Rabbi, for one is your Master, even Christ, and all ye are brethren.

Then, you wrote: So humans should not call other humans father ...

Not only father, but neither, sir, mister, Lord, teacher, and so on human made titles, because in Christianity, we the Christians address at a man "brother" and at a woman "sister" and not other ways.

Now do you understand why I posted these verses ?

Yes is true, my English is not the best like yours, because I don't respect and don't believe in grammar from when I was nine years old.

You use the word "Bible". What is the correct English word ?

Now, I will copy from 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language, Noah Webster, Republished in Facsimile Edition by  Foundation For American Christian Education to Document and Demonstrate:   BIBLE, n. (Gr. Biblos, a book) THE BOOK,...

We the Christians, call it "The Holy Scripture Book" and is divided in two parts "The Old Will and The New Will".   For that, I copy again from 1828 American Dictionary : TESTAMENT, n. (Fr. from L. testamentum, from testor, to make a will.) ... This is otherwise called a will. ...

Did you studied Matthew 19:21,22,23 ? - and compare with Acts 2:44-46;4:32-34 ?

For that you all don't know who is our Father.