Philadelphianlady

Only the Dead in Christ Return With Him

"This is correct... This will happen on the Day of the LORD.. The return of the LORD Jesus Christ... Pre-tribulation rapture is simply wrong"

You think it is simply wrong .... but you are going to find out that it is simply true son

[1 Corinthians 15:51 58; 1 st Thessalonians 4:13-18]

Read it, study it, and believe it 

On 7/14/2018 at 12:03 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

The rapture listing above is correct

Ask yourself a question. When is Jesus coming, before or after the Great Tribulation? After! The scriptures you referenced, I've quoted here. They do not say that when Jesus comes seven years after the secret rapture He will return the earth with both those who sleep in Jesus AND the living that were raptured. The rapture doesn't happen until the actual second coming when the spirits Jesus brings back will be reunited with their bodies that are changed. I don't know how you can read these verses any other way???

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 5

1 Thessalonians 14:14 " 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

Edited by Philadelphianlady

"Ask yourself a question. When is Jesus coming, before or after the Great Tribulation?"

Nothing to question .... the Lord will execute the coming tribulation when He is ready

And He is here right now .... you just cannot see Him