IGNORED

The Pretrib Rapture: An Entitlement for the Privileged Few?

Last Daze

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

The Body of Christ`s rulership is a high calling as kingpriests to the Lord`s own throne.

`(Apostle Paul) I press towards the goal for the prize of the high calling, (on top calling) of God in Christ Jesus.` (Phil.3: 14)

`(Apostle Peter) you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, (kingpriests), a holy nation...` (1 Peter 2: 9)

`(the Lord) To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

This occurs when the Father sends Jesus for the mature Body of Christ, to begin the restoration of all rulership in every realm.

`God ....may send Jesus Christ ....whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, of which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.` (Acts 3: 20 & 21)

` And He (Christ) Himself gave some.....(ministry gifts) till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the statue of the fullness of Christ,...` (Eph.4: 11 & 13)

`For the Lord Himself will descend....then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them, (those asleep in Christ) in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.` (1 Thess. 4: 16 7 17)

The beginning of the restoration of `all things` (righteous rulership) starts with Christ receiving the highest position in the created order, with His Body.  When the Body of Christ comes to the maturity of the faith, by the Holy Spirit, then God the Father will send Jesus to connect with His Body and bring them to His own throne in the highest created realm.

The restoring of all other rulerships follows from there. Satan and his (fallen) angels are cast out of the Principalities and Powers realm, and eventually brought down to the pit and then the Lake of Fire. The kingdoms of the world are brought under the lordship of Christ and then His rulership through Israel will be in the millennium.

`For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.`

`...when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.`(1 Cor. 15; 24 & 25)

The Lord Jesus Christ will rule from the highest position in the created order with His brethren, (the Body of Christ). From there all other rule, authorities & powers will progressively be dealt with.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/18/2018 at 7:05 AM, Last Daze said:
  • Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”  And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying, “We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.  Revelation 11:15-17

This looks to me like when Jesus begins to reign.

And when is this ? Because Rev. 11 is not a real time event. Well the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe and the the 3rd Woe (ALL 7 Vials) comes to pass as represented by the blowing of the 7th Trumpet. Thus when Jesus takes over in Rev. 11, that is actually the Rev. 16:19 Armageddon Event.  

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And when is this ? Because Rev. 11 is not a real time event. Well the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe and the the 3rd Woe (ALL 7 Vials) comes to pass as represented by the blowing of the 7th Trumpet. Thus when Jesus takes over in Rev. 11, that is actually the Rev. 16:19 Armageddon Event.  

satan comes at 666,Christ at 777

10 hours ago, n2thelight said:

satan comes at 666,Christ at 777

Do you mean the 6th Seal or was you referring to something else brother? I know some people think all of the Seals, Trumpets and Vials are duplicate imaginings about the same events, thus they think the 6th Seal, 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial are all the same event thus the 666. I am not in that camp, but I do think hes kicked out of Heaven at the 6th Seal, he and his demonic angels are the "STARS" that are cast down unto earth. But I think the Trumpets and Vials are different events. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, Last Daze said:

Hi Last Daze,

I just want to thank you for your kindness and patience in listening to what I have been taught, and believe. You were very attentive and asked good questions. I did enjoy our sharing, though you were gracious to hear me out. Hope we can have discussions in the future together as I appreciate your `Direct Statements` way of working.

all the best, Marilyn.

On 8/30/2018 at 1:42 PM, Revelation Man said:

Do you mean the 6th Seal or was you referring to something else brother? I know some people think all of the Seals, Trumpets and Vials are duplicate imaginings about the same events, thus they think the 6th Seal, 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial are all the same event thus the 666. I am not in that camp, but I do think hes kicked out of Heaven at the 6th Seal, he and his demonic angels are the "STARS" that are cast down unto earth. But I think the Trumpets and Vials are different events. 

If you would take time to look at the below link,that's how I see it

http://mark13records.com/

53 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

If you would take time to look at the below link,that's how I see it

http://mark13records.com/

OK, I gave it a glance, but the number is the number of a MAN. 

8 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

OK, I gave it a glance, but the number is the number of a MAN. 

Cool ,but that man is satan,as he's called in Ezekiel

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Last Daze,

I just want to thank you for your kindness and patience in listening to what I have been taught, and believe. You were very attentive and asked good questions. I did enjoy our sharing, though you were gracious to hear me out. Hope we can have discussions in the future together as I appreciate your `Direct Statements` way of working.

all the best, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

I enjoyed the interaction as well.  I'm always more interested in the rationale behind what someone thinks than the actual conclusion.  I've been reflecting on your view of Revelation 8:3 which I hadn't considered before  I think it's accurate and I wonder how it might relate to the seven angels with the trumpets being the seven spirits of God, if at all.  Thanks for taking the time to elaborate.

Blessings sister.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 7/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, Last Daze said:

At its core, the pretrib rapture teaches an entitlement for a privileged few believers. 

I would disagree.  The Pre-Trib position teaches that it is for all believers.   To be fair, there are some in the partial rapture camp, but that is not a very good theological position, and it is a small minority.

I am convinced that those who disagree with the position do not fully understand what the GT is all about.   The Ekklesia is not the focus.  Given the intent of the period, it really doesn't square with Yeshua's character to have the Ekklesia go thru that time.  

There will be some who do a turn around during that time that will have to go thru it. But they entered into the period in unbelief.  And Israel has to be driven to the wall and recognize their offense of rejecting Yeshua, which is the other purpose of the period.  They have to be brought to that point and call for Yeshua's return before He will.  Yeshua said as much in Hosea and Matthew.

Edited by OldCoot
Spelling