• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/12/2018 at 9:14 AM, artsylady said:

I wish people would stop it with the PETA thing.  Although philosophically, they are correct in much of their views, we all know they aren't necessarily on the up and up either, at all times.   

I am not here to give Peta ammunition.  I am here to see if any free thinkers might want to open their minds to an important issue of today.  If you don't that's fine, but why do you have to keep piping in?   Just ignore me.  ???  

I think you're misunderstanding people, they're fine with your topic if it's in a separate thread, so why not make your own thread?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/12/2018 at 9:10 AM, artsylady said:

As far as plant based 'meat' and 'cheese', most vegans don't give up meat and cheese because we hate the taste of these things.   We hate the cruelty in the industry and that God's creatures are being so badly abused in it.   So the alternatives taste good and are cruelty free.   It's a win-win.  Thanks for asking.

Peter's Vision
…13Then a voice spoke to him: “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!” 14“No, Lord!” Peter answered. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”15The voice spoke to him a second time: “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”…Acts 10:14

Mark 7:18-22

And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness.

Romans 14:1-23 

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

1sheep and artsylady both removed from the thread for getting personal.

• Thumbs Up 1