• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

You live in Hereford Tx? There are more cows than people there! Pew! 

I am sure you must realize humans are breeding cows don't you?  

On 8/21/2018 at 10:53 PM, Davida said:

Cute song, but I don't think Disney believes in the God of the Bible who created man not human animals. 

Walt Disney was a wicked man. 

15 minutes ago, artsylady said:

Here's what is crazy.   The hungry of the world could be fed, if the rich of the world stopped breeding and eating meat.  We are using far more acreage to feed animals in order to feed humans.  How do you feel about this, as a Christian?  Is it something you would think about or research?

Puleeze. Dont start with the christian card. It appears you know  zero about ranching. Billions are fed because of COWS. 

Fyi....farmers and ranchers are not the " rich" but they are morally upright hard working God fearing people the majority of the time. 

10 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

human are not breeding cows. We are made by God in His image, and not animals. I dont think you should be referring to us as cows.

Yes, humans are breeding cows. Lots of them.  Especially in Texas.  I am not referring to people as cows.  ?

49 minutes ago, artsylady said:

I won't defend Peta.   Most vegans do not.  

You don't need meat to survive.  In fact, there are many studies showing both meat and dairy cause cancer.

Would you watch Earthings, a documentary, with an open mind?

There are all kinds of studies about vegans being unhealthy unhappy people too!

I am not living my life to just survive! I live my life to the fullest and that includes eating what I please that most definitely includes chicken fried steak !  

6 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Puleeze. Dont start with the christian card. It appears you know  zero about ranching. Billions are fed because of COWS. 

Fyi....farmers and ranchers are not the " rich" but they are morally upright hard working God fearing people the majority of the time. 

I mean that people like you and I, in the western world, or other places, are 'rich' compared to those in many other countries.  

I don't think you are understanding my point, unfortunately.  It has to do with the ratio of land used to feed animals compared to the ratio needed to feed humans only.  I will try to find you info..

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

I believe a strict purely vegen diet not only severely affects their bodies, it also affects their brains.

The British soul singer Joss Stone is a life-long vegetarian who boasts that she has never eaten an animal and, as a child sang Amazing Grace to cows. She’s also blonde and pretty. It wasn’t entirely surprising, then, to see her joining the endless procession of stars who have stripped for PETA.

The militant animal rights group, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, shamelessly plays the sex card by having its more beautiful supporters disrobe for its adverts.

Models such as Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford and Kelly Brook, as well as actresses including Kim Basinger, Alicia Silverstone, Pamela Anderson and Eva Mendes, have all obliged, with an occasional muscular male star or athlete thrown in for good measure.

I REST MY CASE.

Z 172..jpg

Just now, artsylady said:

I mean that people like you and I, in the western world, or other places, are 'rich' compared to those in many other countries.  

I don't think you are understanding my point, unfortunately.  It has to do with the ratio of land used to feed animals compared to the ratio needed to feed humans only.  I will try to find you info..

Im not interested in your info. I understand you unfortunately.

Regarding your meme.  First off, even before I decided to assume a mostly vegan diet, I thought that meme was ridiculous.   One has good bone structure, good lighting, professional makeup, professionally done hair and possibly good genetics.   One has none of those things. So if you can rest your case on that?  Well, I tend to dissect things a little more.

I am not sure how many times I can say this but I don't endorse Peta, and most vegans do not either.  Can we just stop with the PETA?   Maybe it was one of those things that started as good, but like so many other systems, ended up corrupted or with major faults, like the welfare system?  In any case, I find people can simply point to PETA mistakes or all out sins and therefore reject everything they ever stood for. 

Do you not see the same kind of parallel with Christianity?  Non believers can point to tv evangelists, shake their heads and say they want no part of it.

Vegans can thrive on a vegan diet.  Vegans can live to be 100.  Google vegan body builders.  If you would like to see more about anatomy of humans and comparisons I would be happy to show you.

1 minute ago, 1sheep said:

Im not interested in your info. I understand you unfortunately.

I kind of had that feeling about you , but thought I should ask anyway,  just to be polite and give you the benefit of the doubt.    But you ARE misunderstanding me.