ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

It's not an 'agenda' Davida. Let me explain.  It's something I hope people will consider for once.  I thought exactly the same way you do now, only 1 1/2 years ago.  I finally decided to sit down and watch some videos and educate myself, so that I would at least know that I was in the truth, no matter what the outcome.  

I am smart enough to know that in this lifetime I won't get it all right.  I will get to heaven and learned that I am wrong on some things.  I merely want to get as much of it right as I can while I am here.  And that means sometimes giving thought and consideration to long held beliefs, such as that man needs meat and God actually wants us to eat it.  At the same time, I always thought it was weird that we can eat cows in the western world and people in Asia can eat kittens and dogs, yet both find the other to be morally reprehensible.   ??  Anyway..

I knew when I sat down to watch some videos, if the truth seemed that I was wrong, I would have to 'sacrifice' and change and grow.  But I decided that I would be prepared for that.  Again, I wanted to be in the truth, not matter how uncomfortable it might be to let go of long held beliefs. 

Incidentally, I did change my mind, I did see things a different way, and instead of feeling like it was a sacrifice, I feel like it was more of freedom, an epiphany.  It's the ultimate in compassion.   Love. I see animals as companions and friends that God put on earth for our enjoyment, not consumable goods. We are to be caretakers.  I am a more gentle person. It's hard to explain.  I only wish to share it with any who have ears to hear, if there are any at all.   I hope you will try to understand.

I can see with pop ups that as I write there are others who are jumping in and have a funny feeling people aren't jumping in to say "well I never really thought much about it and maybe I should".  lol.   I think its likely the opposite.  So in that note, I will likely just leave things for at least a few days.  

God bless.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

My mobile barbeque1683673407_MYBARBEQUEGRILL.jpg.edccd99fcd16dbb179f9e7fa65ed9614.jpg

This is one we take away with us when camping and hunting.

MY BARBEQUE 2. .jpg

3 minutes ago, Cletus said:

this is the coolest thing i have seen in quite some time... does it say 500 s&w magnum on the barrel?  ... i cant quit make it out. 

Yes, it does.

5 minutes ago, artsylady said:

feel like it was more of freedom, an epiphany.  It's the ultimate in compassion.   Love. I see animals as companions and friends that God put on earth for our enjoyment, not consumable goods. We are to be caretakers.  I am a more gentle person

Ill stick with Gods word. 

"Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath."

"Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him."

"it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

58 minutes ago, Davida said:

What's a chicken fried steak?

Chicken fried steak isn't that unusual in California, at least in my county where leftists are not in control. In other counties, there are two concerns, one is that it is cruel to the chickens, the other is that the fat cat capitalist pig entrepreneurs don't pay the chickens minimum wage. If P.E.T.A. finds out about this post, they may call for a boycott of Worthy, because I fat shamed a cat, and implied that pigs are capitalists.  Trining the chickens to fried the cows, is difficult I imagine, but here in my county, we are not big on welfare for chicken, the have to earn their keep, not just lollygagging around on free ranges or in pens becoming obese on free grain. That also makes the left mad though, because that grain could be converted in alcohol for fuel, instead of supporting the big oil monopolies who prevent us from driving 200 mile per gallon cars.

2009246262_Day-1009-drawing-pun-art-illustration-chicken-fried-steak-food1.jpg.fc1f0da9f18f9d719421488fdd0aef6b.jpg

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

human derived insulin is rare and possibly still considered meat?

Yeah, from PETAs staand point, I think even guide dogs might be animal cruelty. I was thoughtful enough one year to see if they had a humane solution for a rat infestation we had, their suggest was to get live traps, capture the animals and turn them loose in my yard.

They are not bit on anything derived from animals, and even pets are not called pets, but companion animals (pets is demeaning, and makes animals seem less that equal). I wonder it they are against antibiotics, which indiscriminately kill protozoa (microscopic animals) in your body! 

21 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I suppose this isnt the moment to mention that I eat a mainly protein diet to control my type 2 diabetes (very successfully, I dont need any meds) and have done for many years?

I wonder how vegan type 1  or insulin using type 2 diabetics manage their condition? human derived insulin is rare and possibly still considered meat?

Some plant foods have more protein than meat.  I am sorry to hear of your health issues.

12 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Yeah, from PETAs staand point, I think even guide dogs might be animal cruelty. I was thoughtful enough one year to see if they had a humane solution for a rat infestation we had, their suggest was to get live traps, capture the animals and turn them loose in my yard.

They are not bit on anything derived from animals, and even pets are not called pets, but companion animals (pets is demeaning, and makes animals seem less that equal). I wonder it they are against antibiotics, which indiscriminately kill protozoa (microscopic animals) in your body! 

Most vegans don't like peta, fyi.

36 minutes ago, Davida said:

Some vegans can be just as overbearing as PETA. We have meat eaters , vegans and vegetarians in my extended family but somehow we all share dinner without anyone judging or proselytizing, no one would even know who was observing us. Meat eaters bring vegan dishes for the non-meat eaters. 

Have you ever been able to politely discuss your views with each other?