ayin jade

PETA to post billboard near border comparing cow families to migrants

47 minutes ago, Davida said:

How does PETA feel about the Ethical Treatment of Unborn Babies? 

I'm wondering  If they would Put up a BillBoard in Support of ->THE RIGHTS of the Unborn Babies to LIFE and To NOT BE Cruelly SEPARATED from THEIR BIRTH Mothers WOMB , But Giving them PROTECTION & SAFE PASSAGE to be BIRTHED,& TO FIND REFUGE- with a Loving Family that wants them??  

Let's face it: without PETA, there would be a lot of liberal vegetarians and vegans without a banner to wave in folks' faces. Not to mention that they get 33 million a year in donations (and 2 million in sales of merchandise), yet say that they gave "$843 thousand in grants to researchers looking at animal alternatives" (That sounds like a lot until you compare it to the 33 million). That's 2 percent of their donations, as opposed to 17 percent spent on fundraising.

So they are getting a ton of money to essentially harass people for eating meat. I wonder how much of that goes to paying folks who sit in an office drinking soy-milk lattes?

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Let's face it: without PETA, there would be a lot of liberal vegetarians and vegans without a banner to wave in folks' faces. Not to mention that they get 33 million a year in donations (and 2 million in sales of merchandise), yet say that they gave "$843 thousand in grants to researchers looking at animal alternatives" (That sounds like a lot until you compare it to the 33 million). That's 2 percent of their donations, as opposed to 17 percent spent on fundraising.

So they are getting a ton of money to essentially harass people for eating meat. I wonder how much of that goes to paying folks who sit in an office drinking soy-milk lattes?

They probably also pay "professional protesters" to protest for them!   I think most people have jobs and are too busy to protest....trying to put food on the table and pay the rent.   Who has time to protest?

• Thumbs Up 2