IGNORED

PETA to post billboard near border comparing cow families to migrants

ayin jade

On 7/2/2018 at 10:22 PM, Cletus said:

If you read the whole article it says to switch to soy.  soy contains a form of estrogen that is really bad for males and females too.  in males it causes muscles and gentiles to shrink, hair loss, depression and mood swings specifically anger.  in females it is known to cause certain types of cancer.  soy is recommended for older women who have low estrogen.  dont drink/consume that poison.  its a common food of those who support extreme left ideas/agendas.  even antifa.  there are some videos on youtube where some one shows twitter posts and clips of youtube videos of antifa members and other heavy leaning leftists  they posted showing they consume lots of soy, even pictures inside their fridge.  any knowledgeable body builder will not touch that stuff.  not to mention its one of the most Genetically modified food sources out there.   But just look at the facts here in this article, a group that supports illegal activity and thinks animals, specifically cattle, are equal to humans say to drink soy.  

If you dont want to drink cows milk then dont but soy is way worse for you.  Do your homework and see. 

As far as peta showing cattle are equal to animals, well i do not even want to comment other than their efforts are in vain.  most people in that area cant read english, the ones just passing thru anyway.

I was just telling a friend about silk today. Bad. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Cletus said:

no.  I live on the western edge of the east texas piney woods.  i dont ever give out my info on the internet because i have had my I.D. stolen and used to get cell phones utility bills and all sorts of wonderful things.  but once you get off the highways and out of the cities, there are cows every where. 

Ok so you all really don't realize why there are so many cows in Texas?

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

no.  I live on the western edge of the east texas piney woods.  i dont ever give out my info on the internet because i have had my I.D. stolen and used to get cell phones utility bills and all sorts of wonderful things.  but once you get off the highways and out of the cities, there are cows every where. 

I understand. I dont want your address. I mentioned Hereford because it is ALOT COWS. You live far from hereford. It is in the panhandle near lubbuck. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, so even if soy is bad, that means nothing.

3 minutes ago, artsylady said:

I kind of had that feeling about you , but thought I should ask anyway,  just to be polite and give you the benefit of the doubt.    But you ARE misunderstanding me.

Feeling? What tipped you off? The chicken fried steak? 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

What's a chicken fried steak?

Well it is battered round steak slathered in gravy! I eat it once a year because it is so fattening but so good!! 

2 minutes ago, Cletus said:

texas is big.  there are hubs for areas.  down this far south most folks head to Lampasas.   I may have not spelled that correct. 

Never heard of it.