• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:44 AM, Tyler S. said:

Thank you all for your kind words! I did more reading and studying and, in true “me” fashion I seem to only uproot MORE questions the more answers I get. I suppose I kinda understand that I’m not meant to be sad and anxious all the time in all that I do but it’s hard not to be! I instantly hear and pick out the sin in every conversation and every activity and every thing I do and every person I interact with. I don’t point it out or attack people because I feel as though that would be hypocritical of me and pointing out the saw dust in my brothers eye so to say. So, instead, I’ve taken to simply not speaking. Not interacting with people as much. It’s made me lonely and worrisome and this CAN NOT be right. My life is slowly becoming more and more secluded, miserable, and lonely because every time I look at another person I see the worst...and every time I look at myself I see EVEN MORE bad. I’m sorry I know I sound a bit pathetic and I don’t mean to come off that way...I have prayed about this but I still feel like I’m missing something. Any help, again, is greatly appreciated! Bless.

Hi Tyler,

Pleased to meet you and talk on this very important topic. You are seeing so much that is not right - that`s important. Now you need to turn that inner `sight` to pray and compassion for the person or situation. Talk to God about it, pray the person comes to know the Lord, or know Him more, start to get a feeling of how much the Lord cares for each of us.

Be the answer, (by prayer) and not the judge. Yes it is right to discern wrong, but then we can slip to being the judge and condemn that person in our mind. So....go to pray quickly and move on. Leave the person to the Lord. As you grow more in the Lord He will enable you to be more to those people or situations.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Man, please don't bombard Tyler (I know there is no malice intended) and technically you are right but I have been where he is now i.e. stuck in a flat, stuck with my thoughts when everyone else outside is enjoying the sun and when you do courageously (I mean that) get outside you cannot relate to people after how you felt.

I'm going to pray for you Tyler as I know how rubbish it is.

You might be in a wilderness season but either way wisdom will help you. Wisdom = application of knowledge. The knowledge that you studied.

Pray for a spirit of wisdom and read Proverbs then you will apply your knowledge and win.

No offense intended - I would feel worse if I did not say the above for him though.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Thank you all again for such kind and supportive (and informative) words! This is a great community! I am happy to say that, while not having all my answers as of right now, I am feeling a lot better and I’ve gotten better as I’ve learned to understand that it’s OK to not immediately have all the answers and to trust that GOD does. Thank you all again! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

10 hours ago, Tyler S. said:

Thank you all again for such kind and supportive (and informative) words! This is a great community! I am happy to say that, while not having all my answers as of right now, I am feeling a lot better and I’ve gotten better as I’ve learned to understand that it’s OK to not immediately have all the answers and to trust that GOD does. Thank you all again! 

As someone else mentioned, don't forget to take some time for fun activities.   As long as they are wholesome activities, nothing wrong with that.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi Tyler!  Glad you are feeling better!  God loves you no matter what!  None of us can be perfect or else Christ wouldn't have had to die for us!  Praying for you!  Try not to be so hard on yourself and others!  We are saved by GRACE!  And we never, ever stop needing it!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1