• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

If I were to wear message apparel; what would my message be?

Seeing the latest upset in a world of extravagance  and silly clothes from which to select and parade about in, what would be my own choice? Do I boycot Wallyworld for selling "Impeach 45" t's and baby clothes? YES of course I do.  I can be as indignant as the best of  'em! But wait, were do I then buy my triple X t's? ( Size not content rating by the way). I like really loose fitting attire old geezer that I am. [If i were to dress up I'd like a white  white shirt, white as the one's Zola Levitt used to have. Don't know where they came from, but I have never seen such a white anywhere else.]

Every place sells clothes sizes for skinny kids. Wally world  plus sizes for $2 extra and they have plenty of them in everything in the way of cheap attire. I'm not skinny, nor a kid. So other than  Christian tract message shirts and t's, what message shirt to wear? I think a T that simply says - WALMARTIAN -. I laugh at the Walmarian look, but guess what, I'm wearing the same "fashions".

I wonder, how long I might last wearing "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem" shirts? What do you think?  There is such a thing, designed for a special event, but as daily wear, and to have a tract made up to explain it. A gospel message tract. I could have my SIL make some for me too, as she does some high end embroidering on clothes

Thoughts? Do you message? Or not-

Wife loves her SNAPCAT t with it's big happy cat image. Others do too, and she strikes up conversations as a result. So it doesn't have to be hard religious messages to get conversation started and a sharing of our Lord as part of that .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Have you considered shopping online? There are many online shops which offer larger sizes. Might be able to find a few things at a local thrift store as well.

As for gospel shirts, i'm really not sure what would go on said shirts. Even then, I feel as if the placement of scripture on a shirt... Lessens the effect of it, somehow.

• Thanks 1

Not much for online shopping - fact I don't shop well in any mode. Tend to suffer buyer's remorse.

I own one message shirt and one message sweat shirt both souvenirs purchased by someone else for me. One from the Reagan library and the other from the Rock and Roll hall of fame. I don't wear either one.

I can go into a store if I have to, fill up a shopping cart, but I can't leave without putting most if not all  of it back  and never making a purchase. Keeps my wallet fatter, hate a skinny wallet. Guess that comes from having to work hard for  my keep and being quite poor when I was very young.

Anyway I thought today,  hey why not a message shirt, join the world, have some silly fun, now it is much like shopping itself, nah I don't really want nor need, put it all back. except  I do wonder about a Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem shirt and a tract relating to it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Main reason I don't wear shirts with messages on them is I often have to stare at a message shirt to read the message, and don't want other people to wind up staring at MY chest.

• Thumbs Up 1