Tyler S.

I am confused about salvation.

On 7/13/2018 at 4:39 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

Salom BB, I just got a call, to take the day off, 

There is something I have to say that the word "pisteuo" in Geek is the word "believe" in English, so there is an English word for the Greek word "pisteuo". 

The way to approch this substitution of words, is to take into account that by using the word "trust", instant of believe, and an attempt is made to distinguish the specific group of believers who all of them have Jesus as their Patriarch, and who some have come to understand that because of who Jesus is and why he subjected him self to the Cross, that he is the Redeemer and the Judge of all, sitted on the Throne of God, God having given everything to him, and know that they are co-heirs of Heaven together with Jesus Christ. 

They have enter their rest in this matter. 

In comparison to other believers who do not have enter this day of rest, and are labouring to earn what already is theirs, a Heavenly inheritance. 

(And there is the group of cold believers), (which Jesus loves, for a number of reasons, they do not forbit their children to believe, because they are not atheist, and have not given themselfs to a particular denomination. and the other reason why they are loved by Jesus is they do not promote doctrinal interest that seek to earn the Heavenly Promish Land, together with faith in Jesus and their own contributions. 

The faith is in the heart, and often is hidden or is not seen in the action of the individual. 

Something to consider, my friend:

Is it how strong or warm my faith is or how powerful the cross is? I'm guilty, Jesus died, innocent, for my guilt.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Billiards Ball said:

Something to consider, my friend:

Is it how strong or warm my faith is or how powerful the cross is? I'm guilty, Jesus died, innocent, for my guilt.

Think of it, Jesus said:

Don't you know, if the Son of Man does not die he cannot enter in his glory.....

There is a question that I need to ask you, 

In Esaias 9:3, it says:

"You have increase the people, but you have not increase their joy", 

Could you please tell me how you understand the meaning of this scripture....

On 7/4/2018 at 7:11 PM, Tyler S. said:

So in Revelations 20:13 it says “and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had DONE.” And in the second chapter of James we are told that “faith without works is dead (useless).” It seems to me though, that many other verses of the Bible directly contradict this. Like what about Ephesians 2:8-9 and Romans 3:28 where we’re told that slavation and justification does NOT come through us or even what we DO...but is a free gift from Christ and God (separate from the law). I know that God wants us to do our best to live a good life, though he knows in advance we’ll fall short, so how can we be judged for what we’ve DONE if we ALL fall short? Surely...all aren’t damned right? I must be misinterpreting something here and any answers and advice are welcome. Thank you!  

Jesus also said "Make every effort to enter the narrow door."

I suggest following Jesus' command to "love the lord your god with all your heart and all your soul" if you want anything from him.