How long?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

How long is it going to take before people begin realizing that the U.S is going downward?  

And how long is it going to take for people to choose 'sides'.  Either on the side for the 'good' of The U.S or on the side of the 'not so good' of The U.S ?   How long?  

Edited by delade3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  948
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,507
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Things are rosy here. God provides the perfect provision for my need and toward the furthering of my own sanctification. I live the twenty third Psalm by His mercy and grace.

The Lord Is My Shepherd

A Psalm of David.

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
   He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
 He restores my soul
He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies;
you anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

That has already been happening, somewhat with the division between left and right. It's become less politics and more rampant and uncontrolled idealism on both sides, a maelstrom of malcontent that tends to sweep up many who come into contact with it. 

However, in my eyes, I haven't much concern for the US. The only thing that matters to me is continuing to try and grow in the faith, to try and become a better Christian. After all, I could tear apart both myself and others trying to set things right by my own ideals and ego... Or I could keep my gaze on what comes beyond all this nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

The U.S. is going down in many ways--but the whole world shall, for all will turn on Israel in these end times.

Thank God the new SCOTUS appointee is conservative--abortion may become illegal in the U.S. soon! So it's not all downhill . . . pray for America and America's leaders.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/5/2018 at 5:18 PM, delade3 said:

How long is it going to take before people begin realizing that the U.S is going downward?  

And how long is it going to take for people to choose 'sides'.  Either on the side for the 'good' of The U.S or on the side of the 'not so good' of The U.S ?   How long?  

Realize God is control of all that happens. His wisdom is infinitely greater than our own, so when we see things we feel we must object to, those things happen because they serve God's plan to bring evil to an end. 

Yes, it is difficult to see much of what happens in this world, but remember, at the present time Satan rules the world.

Just continue in faith and trust God, for when we object to what is going on, we ultimately object to God's authority without realizing it.

Cheers Delade3!:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,821
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/10/2018 at 8:29 PM, RockyMidnight said:

Realize God is control of all that happens. His wisdom is infinitely greater than our own, so when we see things we feel we must object to, those things happen because they serve God's plan to bring evil to an end. 

Yes, it is difficult to see much of what happens in this world, but remember, at the present time Satan rules the world.

Just continue in faith and trust God, for when we object to what is going on, we ultimately object to God's authority without realizing it.

Cheers Delade3!:)

The world is an open field. 

• Topic Count:  948
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,507
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Praise God for His vehicle the USA used of God in many ways, but best now as to allow a place where many are trained up in the word of God and do go forth into all the world including the USA itself with the good news the gospel of Jesus.

That good news goes about and comes back about, as God brings revival of born again Christians in great numbers at many other lands too. It is not the USA in of itself that has any merit, but it sure is grand to be in the USA where it is relatively easy to praise God and to share with widows and orphans, plus to raise up at the call by the Holy Spirit many saints in the name of Jesus that will go forth with the gospel of Jesus to an unsaved world, so that many maybe found mature in the LORD  (Whew, long sentence, sorry about that).

Praise God for the wonder of such a privilege, one unmerited, one  that had better be appreciated and defended, less God be angered at the lack of appreciation and withdraw this easy sanctuary.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 7/10/2018 at 9:41 AM, Billiards Ball said:

The U.S. is going down in many ways--but the whole world shall, for all will turn on Israel in these end times.

Thank God the new SCOTUS appointee is conservative--abortion may become illegal in the U.S. soon! So it's not all downhill . . . pray for America and America's leaders.

You know that would be fine if abortion did become illegal but my thought as a Christian is we've got to be careful of not thinking our goal is to create a morality revolution but rather to get people saved, born again with the new nature In Christ Jesus. One can fight to get all the right laws on the books but if people's hearts aren't changed what's really been achieved?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Hi Rockson,

Respectfully, it would be a beautiful thing, not only saving lives, saving the mothers and fathers from lifetime regret, but saving our country from destruction at the hands of God.

Yes, we evangelize rather than try to save societal morals, but this is saving lives, like rushing into a fiery blaze to save an infant.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,013
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I don't see the pressing issue with this seeing how God has pronounced upon the whole world it's spiral downward toward destruction... we have held this knowledge for 2000 years now!