IGNORED

So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Sorry another hard pill to swallow. - it means matters you may have not considered before. 

Hi again Your closest freindnt;

What makes you so sure I have not considered other view points? lol. yes I have considered other view points. and i always try to see and try to understand where the other person is coming from.

I could very much return your phrase back to you, but your phrase :"Sorry another hard pill to swallow. - it means matters you may have not considered before. " seems to insinuates snide arrogance on your part in assuming you know the persons complete thought process and view point, which you don't.

The Blood of Christ came direct from God when God impregnated Mary. It was Mary's line from which Christ was made, that affirms Christ came from the family line of David but His Blood came direct from God, when God impregnated her with His seed. So yes Christ came down the line of David through His mother, but His Blood came direct from God. They did not mix. Mary's blood was still tainted from the fall of Adam and Eve, but Christ Blood was PURE, untainted coming direct from God.

The blood of the baby in the womb does not mix with the blood of the mother.

If Christ blood was not pure direct from God, then His sacrifice and shedding of His blood would have been pointless as His Blood could not possibly washed away our sins (Isaiah 53) if it was tainted like the blood of Adam and Eve was and all the human race , including Mary.

Christ Blood came direct from Father God, It was Pure. it never mixed with Mary's blood to become tainted with the fall of Adam and Eves blood.

Christ Blood came direct from God.

Christ came to buy us back from sin since the fall of Adam and Eve. His Blood was shed for the remission of our sins, by His Blood we as healed. His Blood covers, washes away our sins making us acceptable in His sight and  Through Him and in Him we become a new creature, living by the Holy Spirit of God and not by the flesh of the world. We become able (through Him) to conquer sin and become more and more the child of God we were always intended to be. 

There is ONE GOD: The Father -Son- Holy Spirit , they are all ONE in different diffusion. They were always. look to John ch1

John 1

The Eternal Word

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

Man a created being cannot become God

Man, can only unite back with God through His Son being the bridge back to Him, when we have asked God through believing Christ work on the cross to have paid the full penalty for our sins, and receiving the indwelling of His Holy Spirit making a home in our hearts. The Holy Spirit of God then resides in our hearts, His commandments reside in our hearts, our consciousness (that became tainted by sin/trauma) becomes more and more woken up by His righteousness now living in us ,chastising us, healing us and helping us become more and more clean spirit filled beings.

Edited by 1to3
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

The correct word is a miraculous "conception". The Holy Spirit will overshadow you. 

The disciples never wrote things like that about the blood,

To the contrary they tried through the genealogy to proved that Jesus blood was from the family of David. 

And that's how Paul and Peter and Stephen and all other disciples try to show that Jesus who was known as a Nazarene, because he grew up and lived there, was borned in Bethlehem and was from the family of David, and not a Galilian, .

Mary's blood was not tainted, she was from the sircumsision from the people of God, not from the world, and she was from the priesthood.

This not a Salvation issue, because no one is waiting for another Christ.

There is no denial that Jesus is the Christ. The Lamb that takes away the sins of the world and put our faith in him . 

On 8/2/2018 at 10:56 AM, Your closest friendnt said:

The disciples never wrote things like that about the blood,

Really?

The disciples said that Christ was without sin His blood to redeem us had to be without sin. His Blood came from God when His seed was planted (overshadowed as you say) in Mary. Mary was human and her blood (even though she was a good woman) she was from the fallen line of Adam and Eve.

Acts 20:28

28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. Acts 20:28

Colossians 1:20

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Ephesians 1:7

7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace .

Hebrews 9:14

14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

Hebrews 9:22

22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

1 John 1:7

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Hebrews 10:19

A Call to Persevere in Faith

19 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,

Hebrews 13:12

12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Luke 22:20

20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Matthew 26:28

28 This is my blood of thecovenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Revelation 1:5

5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

Revelation 7:14

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 12:11

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Romans 5:9

9 Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

Romans 3:24-25

24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—

1 Peter 1:18-19

18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors,
19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

Hebrews 10:6-9

6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased.
7 Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll— I have come to do your will, my God.’ ”
8 First he said, “Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them”—though they were offered in accordance with the law.
9 Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second.

John 6:55-59

55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.
57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

1 Corinthians 11:24-30

24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.
30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.

Edited by 1to3
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Mary's blood was not tainted, she was from the sircumsision from the people of God, not from the world, and she was from the priesthood.

There is no exception , everyones Blood including our own has been tainted since the fall of Adam and Eve.

Mary fulfilled prophecy as she came down the line of David, but even David who murdered, had the same tainted blood as Adam and Eve

Christ Blood was divine, coming directly from God placed into Mary womb.

Hebrews 10

Animal Sacrifices Insufficient

10 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.

Christ’s Death Fulfills God’s Will

Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’

Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, [b]O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been [c]sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Christ’s Death Perfects the Sanctified

11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Hold Fast Your Confession

19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness[f] to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

The Just Live by Faith

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”]says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, 1to3 said:

So, there is this person on the internet claiming to be a Jewish christian saying  because of this verse it confirms that Christ the promised messiah was -is-not God and that it is a blaspheme to call Christ Jesus God.

I would like to know how would you explain to them the meaning of

Luke 18:19 :So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

The meaning in this instance is that Jesus knew everything about this person before he ever opened his mouth and was attempting to elicit something more deeply spiritual from him other than his  legalism and greed  .

It is not unrelated that every indication is that this rich man is not in heaven today . 

This is what Jesus was up against with this man in order to save him .

Notice that after Jesus's initial straightforward attempt to raise the spiritual  tenor of the man's query , Jesus stoops legalistically down to his level by quoting the law which of course no one can " inherit eternal life "  from :

" Thou knowest the commandments , Do not commit adultery , Do not kill , Do not steal  , Do not bear false witness,

Honor thy father and mother. "       ( Luke 18 : 20 )

Notice how Jesus stops short of mentioning the commandments that are more spiritual in nature , the ones of the heart ? 

Still trying to elicit a spiritual response  from him .

In general terms Jesus received a much more spiritually hungry response from people that were broken ,  like me . 

Jesus was trying to break this rich man  down .

An important side lesson here is the danger of riches . 

Knowing what I know about myself at a young age I am thankful to God each day I was not born into wealth .  No doubt in my mind it would have been the death of me . Physically & spiritually .

Look at the very next  person Jesus met in this chapter ,  a broken blind man who not only never had a chance to question Jesus , but had never laid eyes on him and yet he was able to exclaim as Jesus passed by :

" Jesus Thou Son of David have mercy on me ."   ( Luke 18 : 38 ) 

And though the text does not directly say so the Holy Spirit tells me that this man's cry was just as much for his soul as it was for his sight  . 

No extra work on Jesus's part needed whatsoever in having this broken man come to salvation .

It is not hard to read between the lines ,  and I am sure that I will one day meet this once blind man in heaven .

I think there are many advanced lessons taught to Christians in God's Word that require one to be saved and sometimes matured  before they can be comprehended . 

Milk before meat sort of thing .

That may be why this  " Jewish Christian "  you spoke of is having so much trouble with it  .

Edited by Unfailing Presence
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

On 8/2/2018 at 8:15 PM, Unfailing Presence said:

An important side lesson here is the danger of riches . 

I think a greater danger than having riches is lacking FAITH in God and what His Word has to say about who He is.

without FAITH in HIM and His WORD it is impossible to please Him.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Through the bible its speaks about the trinity of the Godhead being One in three= Father, Son,Holy Spirit.

Galatians ch3:26

For it is through faith that ALL of you are Gods's sons in union with Christ, and so have taken upon yourselves the qualities of Christ Himself. So there is no difference between Jew and Gentiles, between slave and free men, between men and women: you are all in one union with Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are a descendant of Abraham, and receive what God has promised.

Ch4 :6  To show you that you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the spirit who cries, Father,my Father." So then, you no longer are a slave, but a son. And since you are his son, God will give you all he has for his sons.

If you reject that concept than you are rejecting who God is, and you are also rejecting His Word telling us who God is, because somewhere your faith is lacking, asleep , in rebellion, lost.

So that is why yes I am concerned and do think it is a salvation issue, because those who do not believe Christ to be God, they don't understand either the function of the Holy Spirit of God  and so therefore are not really walking in faith by what His word says but in error.

Our faith should grow more and more, the more we seek out a daily relationship with Him.

Because when we are truly in relationship with God, He works in us, He teaches us, He chastises us, He gives us of His knowledge in our hearts to understand what the world cannot comprehend.

I have seen many who like to think of themselves intellectually superior,  who claim they know and understand who God is, and claim they know and understand the bible, even though they deny many things the bible states as truth, but are really lacking in a Godly understanding that comes and is received by faith alone.

Yes this faith from God even a child can receive and undertand, and if we cannot become like little children with our faith in God, the bible says that neither will be able to enter the kingdom of God.

Matthew 18:3  Christ Jesus said:

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

--------------------------

Matthew 18 New King James Version (NKJV)

Who Is the Greatest?

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Jesus Warns of Offenses

“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

“If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep

10 “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11 For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.

12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

Dealing with a Sinning Brother

15 “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ 17 And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

18 Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant

21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 23 Therefore the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 And when he had begun to settle accounts, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. 25 But as he was not able to pay, his master commanded that he be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and that payment be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down before him, saying, ‘Master, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 2Then the master of that servant was moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.

28 “But that servant went out and found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii; and he laid hands on him and took him by the throat, saying, ‘Pay me what you owe!’ 29 So his fellow servant fell down [at his feet and begged him, saying, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.’ 30 And he would not, but went and threw him into prison till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellow servants saw what had been done, they were very grieved, and came and told their master all that had been done. 32 Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me. 33 Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you? 34 And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

35 “So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/2/2018 at 12:30 PM, 1to3 said:

Christ Blood was divine, coming directly from God placed into Mary womb.

Those are the comments I am referring to when I said they are not the teachings of Jesus and the disciples, and they are not found in their writtings. 

Those comments and beliefs are not truth, they originate from Catholic Mystics Monks.

Be carefull, not to involve the Ministry into that, the Ministry does not stand for that and it is not the Worthy Statement of faith. 

On 8/2/2018 at 12:30 PM, 1to3 said:

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Those are the comments I am referring to when I said they are not the teachings of Jesus and the disciples, and they are not found in their writtings. 

Those comments and beliefs are not truth, they originate from Catholic Mystics Monks.

Be carefull, not to involve the Ministry into that, the Ministry does not stand for that and it is not the Worthy Statement of faith. 

I am NOT believing in any RCC Mystic Monks, I am believing from the WORD of GOD.

Christ Jesus's BLOOD had to be HOLY divine if it was going to redeem ALL of mankind from Sin.

Revelation 12:11

11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Romans 5:9

9 Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

Romans 3:24-25

24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—

You are telling me to be careful?  You are trying to slander me. Maybe you also should be careful as what you say does not match which this sites statement of faith or what Gods Word says in the bible about who Christ Jesus IS and the divine Holy Power of His redemptive Blood= look also to Isaiah53.

Jesus Warns of Offenses like misleading others away from their faith in believing God the Father, Son , Holy Spirit.

Matthew 18 v6

“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

From what I last saw, this thread section is for people who believe in Worthy's statement of faith.  Since you do not believe in this sites Worthy statement of faith, really, I have nothing further to discuss with you as i was looking for answers from those whose belief is conform with worthy's statement of faith.

Statement of Faith

We believe in God, the almighty creator of heaven and earth.

We believe in the triunity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit — the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting.

We believe in the Messiah, Jesus, God’s only begotten son, God come in the flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate. He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day, He rose again. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven. Now He is seated at the right hand of the Father and He will return to judge both the living and the dead and reign for evermore.

We believe all mankind are sinful and are therefore subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.

We believe that everyone is in need of God’s salvation. Mankind is absolutely unable to fulfill the heavy demands of God’s righteousness, holiness and glory. Therefore, God, in sending His Only Begotten Son, has accomplished redemption for us through the shedding of Jesus’ blood. Because of His Son’s death, God has forgiven us of our sins, reconciled us to Himself, and justified us by making Him our righteousness.

We believe that salvation is a gift received by faith alone, in Messiah alone, and is expressed in the individual’s recognition and repentance of sin, and the acceptance of the risen Messiah as Saviour, Lord and God.

We believe in the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow. And that there is no other name under Heaven by which we can approach the holy throne of God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man.

We believe that immediately upon death, the soul of the believer is absent from the body, and present with the Lord.

We believe in the ongoing work of sanctification by the Holy Spirit after redemption for the purpose of producing life changing fruit — love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control.

We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

***If Christ Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit of God, His Blood HAD to be Holy DIVINE.

Yes the divinity of Christ and His Holy divine Blood ARE the teachings of Jesus and His disciples, And YES they are found in their writings found in the Bible.

“We saw it with our own eyes: Jesus resplendent with light from God the Father….We couldn’t be more sure of what we saw and heard—God’s glory, God’s voice.” (2 Peter 1: 16, 17

there, but the mass of the Church—passed over at once to the fixed belief that He was God.”

So, did the apostles who wrote the New Testament accounts really believe that Jesus is God, or did they regard him as a created being? If they regarded Jesus as God, did they consider him as the Creator of the universe, or something less? Those who deny Jesus’ deity say that the apostles taught that Jesus is God’s supreme creation, and that the Father alone is the eternal God. So, to clarify their beliefs about Jesus, we will examine their words, asking three questions:

1. Did the apostles and early Christians worship and pray to Jesus as Lord?
  2. Did the apostles teach that Jesus is the Creator written of in Genesis?
  3. Did the apostles worship Jesus as Preeminent in the universe?

Lord

After Jesus ascended, the apostles stunned both Jew and Roman by proclaiming Jesus as “Lord”. And the apostles did the unthinkable and worshiped Jesus, even praying to him as if he was God. Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit” as he was being stoned to death. (Acts 7:59).

Creator

In Genesis the God of the Bible is revealed as Creator of everything from the tiny atom to the magnitude of space with its billions of galaxies. Thus, it would have been heresy for a Jew to think an angel or any other created being was the Creator. Isaiah confirms that God (Yahweh) is the Creator:

“This is what the Lord, the Creator and Holy One of Israel says…I am the one who made the earth and created people to live on it. With my hands I stretched out the heavens. All the millions of stars are at my command….I, the LORD Almighty, have spoken!” (Isaiah 45:11a, 12, 13b)

So, did the apostles view Jesus as part of creation, or as the Creator?”

John’s Testimony

When Jesus’ disciples gazed at the stars on dark evenings, they most likely didn’t even dream that the Creator of those stars might be in their very presence. Yet after his resurrection, they saw Jesus with new eyes. And before he left earth, Jesus began to unfold mysteries to them about his identity.

Recalling his Lord’s words, John begins his gospel by revealing who Jesus is:

“In the beginning the Word (logos) already existed. He was with God, and he was God….He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn’t make. Life itself was in him and this life gives light to everyone.” John 1:1, 3-4

Therefore, John, under the direction of the Holy Spirit, tells us:

1. the “Word” existed before creation
  2. the “Word” is the Creator who created everything
  3. the “Word” is God

Thus far, John has told us that the Word is eternal, Created everything, and is God. But he doesn’t tell us whether the Word is a force or a person until verse 14.

“So the Word became human and lived here on earth among us.” He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the only Son of the Father” (John 1:14).

John clearly refers here to Jesus. Furthermore, in his epistle he confirms it:

“The one who existed from the beginning  I AM “nothing exists that he didn’t make.” If nothing existed apart from him, it follows that Jesus couldn’t have been a created being. And according to John, the Word (Jesus) is God the one we have heard and seen. We saw him with our own eyes and touched him with our own hands. He is Jesus Christ, the Word of life” (1 John 1:1).

John tells us that “nothing exists that he didn’t make.” If nothing existed apart from him, it follows that Jesus couldn’t have been a created being. And according to John, the Word (Jesus) is God

Paul’s Testimony

Unlike John, the apostle Paul, (formerly Saul) was a bitter opponent and persecutor of Christians, until Jesus revealed himself to him in a vision. Years later, Paul reveals to the Colossians what he had learned of Jesus’ identity:

Paul reveals several important things in this passage:

1. Jesus is the exact image of God
  2. Jesus is the “first-born” of creation
  3. Jesus created everything
  4. Jesus is the reason for creation
  5. Jesus existed before everything
  6. Jesus holds creation together

What does “exact image of God” mean?  “To call Christ the image of God is to say that in Him the being and nature of God have been perfectly manifested–that in Him the invisible has become visible.” Thus, God being visible in Christ coincides with Jesus’ own words to Philip, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

In verse 15, the Greek word for “first-born” (prototokos) means ‘”supreme’ rather than in the temporal sense of ‘born after. Paul is referring to “Christ’s pre-existence and cosmic activity in creation, and “denotes not only Jesus’ priority but also his primacy.” What makes this clear is verse 16 which tells us that everything in the universe was created both through Jesus Christ, and also for him.

In verse 17 we see the eternal Christ sustaining creation. According to Paul, every atom, each DNA strand, and all the billions of galaxies are held together by the power of Jesus Christ. Thus, Jesus is the one from whom everything originated, the one for whom it was created, and the one that holds it all together.

Hebrews’ Testimony

The New Testament book of Hebrews also reveals Jesus as the Creator of everything. Its opening passage reflects Paul’s words to the Colossians:

“Long ago God spoke many times and in many ways to our ancestors through the prophets. But now in these final days, he has spoken to us through his Son. God promised everything to the Son as an inheritance, and through the Son he made the universe and everything in it. The Son reflects God’s own glory, and everything about him represents God exactly. He sustains the universe by the mighty power of his command” (Heb. 1:1-3a)

Just as John and Paul reveal, the author of Hebrews tells us that prior to Jesus becoming a man, God created the universe through him. And Hebrews also reveals Jesus Christ as the one who sustains it.

Verse 3 speaks of Jesus as the “perfect imprint and very image of God’s nature.” The Greek word here means that “the Son is the effulgence, the out-raying of the glory of God’s glory.”This statement, that Jesus is the “perfect imprint” of the infinite God, confirms that the apostles believed Jesus is fully God

The author of Hebrews then goes on to tell us that Jesus is not only superior to the prophets, but he also is far above the angels.

“This shows that God’s Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is far greater than their names” (Heb. 1:4).

The author of Hebrews then discloses the deity of Jesus:

“But as to the Son, He [the Father] says to Him, ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever….” (Heb. 1:8 Ampl.)

Later in Hebrews, we learn that Jesus Christ “is the same yesterday, today, and forever,” a clear statement of his eternal Deity (Heb. 13:8). A created being is not the same today as yesterday because there would have been a time when he didn’t exist. It would be difficult to construe these passages in Hebrews to mean anything other than the fact that Jesus is the God spoken of in the Old Testament, who along with His Father and the Holy Spirit, created the universe

Paul attributes to Jesus the same words of honor Isaiah attributes to Yahweh:

“Though he was God, he did not demand and cling to his rights as God. He made himself nothing; he took the humble position of a slave and appeared in human form. And in human form he obediently humbled himself even further by dying a criminal’s death on a cross.

Because of this, God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:6-11 NLT)

This passage reveals that before Jesus became a man, he had the full rights of the Godhead. Paul also tells us, “that every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.”

Over seven hundred years before Christ, God tells us through Isaiah that He alone is God, Lord, and Savior:

“Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior” (Isaiah 43:10,11).

We are also told in the Old Testament that Yahweh alone created the universe. That “every knee shall bow to Him.” That He is “the Lord, the King of Israel.” “The Redeemer.” “The First and the Last.” Daniel calls Him “Ancient of Days.” Zechariah speaks of God as “the King, the Lord of Hosts who will judge the earth.”

But in the New Testament we hear John call Jesus “Savior,” “The Alpha and Omega,” “The First and the Last,” “The King of Kings” and Lord of Lords.” Paul tells us “every knee will bow to Jesus.” It is Jesus alone who the apostles tell us will judge our eternal destiny. Jesus is the preeminent Lord of the universe.

Conclusion

If Jesus is Yahweh, then the Christian message is that God Himself came to earth, allowed men to spit on Him, mock him, and nail Him to a cross as a supreme sacrifice for our sin. God’s perfect justice could only be satisfied by God Himself as the payment for our sin and unrighteousness. No angel or created proxy would suffice. Such an act of condescension demonstrates the immensity of the Father’s love as well as the high value He places upon each of us (See “Why Jesus?“) . And this is exactly what the apostles taught and so fervently preached.

In his parting words to the Ephesian elders, Paul encouraged them to “shepherd the church of God, which he purchased with His own blood (Acts 20:28 ). Paul is echoing Zechariah’s prophecy where God (Yahweh) says,

“In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem….and they will look on Me whom they have pierced and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son (Zech 12:8a, 10b).

As you do not believe in this sites statement of faith and this section is for those who believe in this sites statement of faith. We have no common ground to stand on ,  since  when I asked you the question concerning

this sites statement of faith

you denied Christ as being our Lord God part of the Trinity of God the Father, the Son , Holy Spirit.

You place Mary as Holy and mention because Mary was Holy, being a holy descendant of the line of David , and reason  Christ Jesus was Holy because of Mary was holy,which is part of your Greek (perhaps orthodox) philosophy and has nothing to do with Gods Word.

Yes Mary came from the line of David and she was favored amongst the women of her time for the task of bearing Christ Jesus in her womb, but her blood was completely human and tainted since the time of Adam and Eve. Christ Blood came direct from God when God "overshadowed' Mary and Christ came to gestate in her womb to be part man and part divine to fulfill and complete Gods redemptive WORK through His plan of Mercy & Grace through the sacrificial shedding of His DIVINE BLOOD for the sake of mankind . Christ was divine. His untainted blood coming direct From the Holy Spirit of GOD "overshadowing Mary" and impregnating her womb with "Christ" the only begotten Son of God

You say you do not believe Christ to be God because the disciples never referred to Him as such. But that is not true, they referred to Him as such and as I  already have pointed through bible verses they wrote of His divinity and His redemptive work on the cross through His divine Holy Blood that was pure untainted without sin.

Mary was not divine and her blood even though she came from the line of David and was good women to be chosen to bring Christ into this world, she was not holy pure, her blood was neither pure like that of Christ Jesus whose blood was HOLY .

Even Mary was in need of a Savior. She also needed Christ's  divine HOLY Blood to redeem her and save her and bring her into everlasting life eternal .

Edited by 1to3