Hobie_

What are the 3 most powerful temptations that we have to overcome?

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:33 AM, Yowm said:

That would be between you and the Lord, He knows your heart and motives, I don’t.

What if it was a church elder or pastor, would that have to be brought up in a church board meeting if they were going over the women in the church?

On July 12, 2018 at 5:11 AM, Hobie_ said:

"Attractive" is incorrect as that is more a carnal desire or coveting, "handsome" is more in line with what we use. Latin men as a norm are very handsome on the whole, look at the soccer players, and  I would admire them as I would any of Gods creation, but not be attracted as that would be against God on many levels.

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Ive always thought handsome was just another synonym for attractive, basically saying the samething.

10 hours ago, Hobie_ said:

What if it was a church elder or pastor, would that have to be brought up in a church board meeting if they were going over the women in the church?

??. Church politics differ, not my specialty. I would think Mt 18 applies...

(Mat 18:15)  Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
(Mat 18:16)  But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
(Mat 18:17)  And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.