Any Who Will

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

“It is the beholding of His face in the radiance of His glory that begins to transform your soul into His image, begins to transfigure you from the inside out. It is beholding His face in His Word and letting His Word become alive and living in you…

Any who will can have as deep a walk with Him as you want.

How can I make you want it? How can I grab your hearts? How can I shake the dust of the world off your eyes? How can I make you want His glory enough that you will pay any price to abide deep in the crevice of His glory? How? What words can I use to describe to you the beauty, the unfathomable beauty of His glory, the preciousness of His heart, to walk with Him and talk with Him and see Him? To be with Him in heaven, to behold His majesty!…

The hunger grows as you plead before His throne to know Him in His Word. You spend time in prayer and you begin to worship Him and adore Him, not because you are being moved to, but because the discipline is required to open the door. And then finally, the desire and the yearning begins to grow as you obey and give yourself to the practice and the discipline of the Word and of prayer and of worship. The hunger begins to grow, the thirst begins to grow. and you cry out to Him more and more. You increase your Word time and prayer time because your hunger is growing. You are not satisfied any more with a just little—you have to have more until the day comes that nothing but His company matters…

The Lord wants to reveal His glory, but there is a price. He wants to take you into His heart and reveal His heart. But listen to me, He will not reveal that heart to anyone who is not proven worthy to touch it. He will not do it. You have to prove your worth by your hunger, your passion, your obedience and as you begin to behold His glory.

I love the song that used to be so popular in the states. I do not know if you have ever heard it, but the chorus goes like this, “Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace.” The more you behold Him, the more the world loses its pull upon your soul. The more you behold His glory and His grace, the world becomes dim, strangely dim. The hunger for more becomes insatiable…

He is not withholding Himself from you, Church. There are veils to keep you blinded to Him. They are your veils. Come into the sanctuary of His love. Seek Him like a jealous lover until you see Him. Be clean from your sin until you behold Him. Live in His Word until His Word begins to live in you and He will own you.

Come and knock on the door of His heart, Just like our pastor said, “Make me more worthy of entering. Do not deny me!” Be like Rachel who cried out, “Give me a child lest I die!” Give me your heart God, lest I die! Open the door of your heart lest I die!

And if you will not be denied He will not deny you.

Do you want to know Him? Then tell Him.”

- Sis. Nita

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1