IGNORED

Wonderful books and authors

I am reading 'To whom Paul Wrote' by Mabel C Warburton. Such a well researched well written little book i found in a cathedral bookshop. Very informative about the apostle Paul and his epistles. 

This author led an interesting life, travelled extensively to the Holy Places. She held positions of authority and worth in education. She was a strong Christian and must have influenced countless people. 

Yet there is so little known about her. I feel so sad about this. I am loving her book. I just don't want her life to have been forgotten. Does anyone understand? I am greedy for books which help me understand the Word of God - as well as of course the Bible. I get excited about good books that clarify aspects of the Word. 

What is anyone else reading and would recommend please? 

Edited by Melinda12
Spelling

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  159
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/26/1988

For a light read, you can read Among the sons of Seth. It is online and it is free.

Abigails Journey by Judith Bronte is a good book as well, and is also online and free.

Edited by GerdaHannah
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,187
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

I’m a Andrew Murray, Watchman Née and a William Law (1700) fan. Or anyone who has a living relationship with Christ. But these three are the ones the Lord has used in my life. 

Much love in Christ, Not me