Sign in to follow this  
Willa

Bark collars for dogs

Funny story. Leaving a radio on or having suitable music playing reportably reduces a lonely dog's stress levels.  

On 7/8/2018 at 1:13 AM, Michael37 said:

Funny story. Leaving a radio on or having suitable music playing reportably reduces a lonely dog's stress levels.  

Sounds like a good idea.  My dogs bark at the things they see on TV so that doesn't work at all.  However, for some reason they do better with old black and white TV, so I sometimes put Perry Mason on at night so I can watch a little TV before I go to sleep.  They do naughty things while I am gone, like opening my cupboards and exploring them, eating whatever they find.

• Haha 1

we have one barker.  and she whines like a class full of kiddies that have just been told recess is cancelled

she's a blue heeler and that is a super active breed and can be very vocal

I once chased her with a broom the noise was so bad (didn't hit her) and now if she gets going to the point I find myself yelling stop it, instead, I just say 'gonna get the broom'...my husband says it too if he is reaching the end of tolerance...and she puts her ears back...if she starts again...I get the broom and she runs off and hides under the bed

love that little dog! ❤️

On 8/10/2018 at 7:11 AM, Sevenseas said:

we have one barker.  and she whines like a class full of kiddies that have just been told recess is cancelled

she's a blue heeler and that is a super active breed and can be very vocal

I once chased her with a broom the noise was so bad (didn't hit her) and now if she gets going to the point I find myself yelling stop it, instead, I just say 'gonna get the broom'...my husband says it too if he is reaching the end of tolerance...and she puts her ears back...if she starts again...I get the broom and she runs off and hides under the bed

love that little dog! ❤️

My equalizer is a fly swatter, which sometimes worked.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this