Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I think that Multi-culturalism is a political tool in order to mix different ethnics groups together in order to create one single society on Earth under “new world order” as Regan announced it in one of his public speeches.

In defiance against GOD the early Babylonians were spread all over the Earth, and it has been recognized by today’s politicians as opportunity to unite nations of the Earth again, by mixing them all together, because when they mixed together they could not withstand one dictatorial control over them, that is the “new order.”

On the other hand, Law of Israel given them by GOD through Moses required all foreigners who settled in the land of Israel to be fully assimilated, to be circumcised, and obey and follow all Statutes and Ordinances of the Lord, the GOD of Israel.

In this case all foreigners were treated as native Israelites and as equal citizens with all rights as natives have, except of couple differences.

So we have two forces; one force united all foreigners under banner of the Lord in order to create one single nation of GOD.

The other force is a secular force which tries to unite all nations of the Earth under the banner of ungodliness by creating a single unified mixed assembly of the Earth under one dictatorial rule that is “new order.”

Some of the prophets and the Book of Revelation describing such ungodly society and the time of its establishment as a great tribulation and appearance of the anti-Christ. And indeed, at that time the Earth would be very well unified, and nations of the Earth will be mixed, and the boundaries between the countries and their geographical borders will be no longer defined as it always been.

Such condition of unification certainly will lead to a strong opposition against GOD and against all His followers, and only direct power and extraordinary force of GOD will prevail over this Satanic singular society of Earth, against all ungodly men who established and supported it under the tyranny of anti-Christ.

So in this sense I see multi-culturalism as the beginning of demonic, anti-Christ society, in which Christianity will be replaced by multi-cultural religions, sects, and traditions, in order to completely remove true spiritual values of Christ and replace them with multi-cultural customs, paganism, and with cults of personality.

Eventually, the Earth will become as a “new Babylon.” But GOD will not again scatter peoples as He did in the past, He will fight against them in order to claim His Earth back, and remove all the “dirt” and “impurities” from the planet, means all those who are ungodly, in order to establish His presence in Jerusalem as it was in the past, and force all nation of the Earth to come and worship Him in Jerusalem, the place He choose some 3.000 thousand years ago during the time of David.

Isaiah 66.23

23.”And it shall be from new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow down before Me,” says the Lord.

Zechariah 14.17-19

17.If any of the families of the Earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain upon them.

18.And if the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them, it will be the plague with which the Lord smites the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

19.This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations, who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.

Revelation of John 15.3-4

Vision of John

3.And they sing the song of Moses the servant of GOD, and the song of the Lamb: ‘Great and amazing are Your deeds Lord GOD the Almighty! Just as true Your ways, King of the nations!

4.Lord, who will not fear and glorify Your name? You alone are Holy. All nations will come and worship before You, Your judgments have been revealed.’

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, IainL said:

but I like to know what a word means and used to mean. 

I think the etymology or history of words can be very interesting.

Sometimes a word may have additional meanings or definitions added on over time..  Also sometimes a word may have different meanings or usages in different countries perhaps.. or in different english languages..

I am wondering if perhaps the usage or meaning of the word 'multicultural' might be different in the usa compared to my country?

I am from a country that is multi ethnic and multi cultural..  It is a part of the identity of my country.  ie it is who we are as a country and as a nation....

So if fellow Christians from the usa etc are possibly against the term.. this can be surprising and puzzling to me.  Perhaps especially more so since the Body of Christ ..IS.. multicultural.  (ie Christians around the world are from different cultures..  not just one culture only)

Sorry no offence intended to anyone.  Just my personal tnoughts. 

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, just_abc said:

I think the etymology or history of words can be very interesting.

Sometimes a word may have additional meanings or definitions added on over time..  Also sometimes a word may have different meanings or usages in different countries perhaps.. or in different english languages..

I am wondering if perhaps the usage or meaning of the word 'multicultural' might be different in the usa compared to my country?

I am from a country that is multi ethnic and multi cultural..  It is a part of the identity of my country.  ie it is who we are as a country and as a nation....

So if fellow Christians from the usa etc are possibly against the term.. this can be surprising and puzzling to me.  Perhaps especially more so since the Body of Christ ..IS.. multicultural.  (ie Christians around the world are from different cultures..  not just one culture only)

Sorry no offence intended to anyone.  Just my personal tnoughts. 

Thanks.

We all know what the term "Multi-cultural" means.   That's not in dispute.   What's in dispute is how multi-culturalism is applied in the US.   It is applied here in a way that shames American culture in deference to things like Islamic culture and the embracing of foreign culture at the expense of our own.   It has been applied in a manner that American culture is offensive to those who immigrate here and have no point of reference for allowing and tolerating what they don't agree with. 

It's become a problem because the Muslims don't think they should have to countenance public Christian expression.   They have introduced the idea that they have a right not to be offended into our country and that they should not have to be in the presence of any Christian expression of faith.   It's why we have been told that we cannot say "Merry Christmas"  at retail stores during the Christmas holiday because some Muslim will get offended.   And it is something that is uniquely Muslim.   Buddhists are not offended, Jews are not offended, no other religious group is offended by "Merry Christmas."    I was in  NY once and someone wished me a happy Chanukah.   I smiled and sincerely wished them the same.  I didn't get offended because I am a Christian.   It is only Muslims who get offended at such little things and demand that Christians no longer use that term 'cause you never know if that person on the other side of the cash register is a Muslim or not.  The Muslims can shove it.  We are Americans and we celebrate Christmas and if that is a problem, they self-deport back to the Islamic hell-hole they came from.

Instead of them coming here and assimilating into our country, they come here to change our country into whatever they came from.  It's one thing to hold on to some innocuous traditions and customs from their countries of orign like clothing and recipes and music and such things.  But multi-culturalism has become a means of slamming American culture and demanding that we forego any custom that offends those who come there and this is simply asking too much.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/8/2018 at 2:09 PM, Gideon said:

So He instructs His servants to go to the poor, the displaced, the lame, the struggling, those who hate their sin but are held captive by it, and invite them instead. After this is done, and many of the offscouring of the world are added to the church, the master hears this but instead of sealing the fate of the lost, instead He sends His servant out one last time, telling him to COMPEL  them to turn to Him and be saved. I love that about our God.  Why? “For My house shall be full” says the Lord. 

Yes, I also believe the Lord has not quite finished His work on earth yet....though I'm not sure those who rejected His invitation will be included.

Luk 14:22-24

And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.