IGNORED

By what standards does God judge people?

Ogner

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Ogner said:

No! 

I just pray  to God that He judges people by the standard they choose to show me. If you choose love, go with it. If you choose  hate and enmity, go with it. 

No human being judges others all the time in a perfect way... We are all faulty human beings and thus from time to time we will fall down in our own dealings with others..  The LORD Jesus told us in His sermon on the mount :::

Matthew 5: KJV

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. {44} But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Note Jesus told us to pray for them not against them...  If we believe Jesus then we shall acknowledge His teachings as good and true.. So i would advise you to stop praying against those who have treated you unjustly and acknowledge to God that your prayer was not good.. Pray to God to have love and mercy on those who have shown you no love and mercy..

Give over judgement to the LORD.. He will judge with truth and if these people disbelieve Jesus and reject His Atonement then God will bring great vengeance upon them for all the injustices they have committed against others.. 

Trust in God, acknowledge His will always and be in the right place with God through the LORD Jesus Christ Ongar..

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

Standards? Perfection. Good luck achieving it without the blood of Christ.

If you are trying to be good enough, you're doing it wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

11 hours ago, Ogner said:

Make your point, Yowm.

People judge me without love, mercy and justice...  I don't judge anyone. But I pray   to God that He judges people by the standard they choose to show me. Without love, mercy and justice ...

"I don't judge anyone."

Ogner, you are lying to yourself. You are judging those who you complain are judging you right now. You need to sit back, take a deep breath, and see things for what they are, not what your emotions are telling you. This is a trick of the evil one, to get you riled up and quote scripture in self righteousness instead of righteousness.  It happens to all of us, but we are responsible to realize and correct it by asking for forgiveness. Otherwise it to easily can become a habit that jeopardizes your salvation. Make a habit of forgiving those who persecute you as Jesus did. Then you KNOW you're in good company.

Cheers Brother!!! :amen:

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, RockyMidnight said:

"I don't judge anyone."

Ogner, you are lying to yourself. You are judging those who you complain are judging you right now. You need to sit back, take a deep breath, and see things for what they are, not what your emotions are telling you. This is a trick of the evil one, to get you riled up and quote scripture in self righteousness instead of righteousness.  It happens to all of us, but we are responsible to realize and correct it by asking for forgiveness. Otherwise it to easily can become a habit that jeopardizes your salvation. Make a habit of forgiving those who persecute you as Jesus did. Then you KNOW you're in good company.

Cheers Brother!!! :amen:

I like to say I judge nobody, but I catch myself doing it all the time. Sometimes it is appropriate - e.g. I don't give money to panhandlers. I don't think they would be good stewards of the money. But when I judge other drivers for being too cautious (I'm a very "assertive" driver), I should not be judging them. We all bring different skills to the table and they have as much of a right on the road as I do. It's actually forced me to learn patience, and when I DO catch myself judging them, I stop doing it.

BTW, I got 148,000 miles out of my first brake pads and they still had about 1/16" left. Brakes are for chickens. :D

Edited by Still Alive
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, Adstar said:

No human being judges others all the time in a perfect way... We are all faulty human beings and thus from time to time we will fall down in our own dealings with others..  The LORD Jesus told us in His sermon on the mount :::

Matthew 5: KJV

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. {44} But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Note Jesus told us to pray for them not against them...  If we believe Jesus then we shall acknowledge His teachings as good and true.. So i would advise you to stop praying against those who have treated you unjustly and acknowledge to God that your prayer was not good.. Pray to God to have love and mercy on those who have shown you no love and mercy..

Give over judgement to the LORD.. He will judge with truth and if these people disbelieve Jesus and reject His Atonement then God will bring great vengeance upon them for all the injustices they have committed against others.. 

Trust in God, acknowledge His will always and be in the right place with God through the LORD Jesus Christ Ongar..

Yes. I pray for them like I said.

• Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I like to say I judge nobody, but I catch myself doing it all the time. Sometimes it is appropriate - e.g. I don't give money to panhandlers. I don't think they would be good stewards of the money. But when I judge other drivers for being too cautious (I'm a very "assertive" driver), I should not be judging them. We all bring different skills to the table and they have as much of a right on the road as I do. It's actually forced me to learn patience, and when I DO catch myself judging them, I stop doing it.

BTW, I got 148,000 miles out of my first brake pads and they still had about 1/16" left. Brakes are for chickens. :D

"Sometimes it is appropriate - e.g. I don't give money to panhandlers. I don't think they would be good stewards of the money." :laugh:

Now that's good humor Still Alive!! I can't seem to find that scripture though!:o

Cheers Brother!!!!:)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,236
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."  

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-matthew-7-1-5.htm

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Yes. I pray for them like I said.

Ogner, whenever you feel you need to judge another, stop what you're doing and come here and take your frustration out on us. You'll feel much better and won't wind up shooting yourself in the foot over it!

Cheers Brother!!! :)

6 minutes ago, RockyMidnight said:

"Sometimes it is appropriate - e.g. I don't give money to panhandlers. I don't think they would be good stewards of the money." :laugh:

Now that's good humor Still Alive!! I can't seem to find that scripture though!:o

Cheers Brother!!!!:)

It walks the fine line between judging people and judging their actions. If we were in India, I'd give to panhandlers all the time. Here in the US it's different.

My rule: I don't give to someone unless I know their story. I consider it good stewardship.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

99.9% of panhandlers in my area take donated clothes, food and money to their drug dealer of choice.....their numbers increase every day.....