IGNORED

By what standards does God judge people?

Ogner

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

99.9% of panhandlers in my area take donated clothes, food and money to their drug dealer of choice.....their numbers increase every day.....

Yeah. Stuff like that. Don't even get me started on the guys at the freeway off-ramps.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, RockyMidnight said:

"I don't judge anyone."

Ogner, you are lying to yourself. You are judging those who you complain are judging you right now. You need to sit back, take a deep breath, and see things for what they are, not what your emotions are telling you. This is a trick of the evil one, to get you riled up and quote scripture in self righteousness instead of righteousness.  It happens to all of us, but we are responsible to realize and correct it by asking for forgiveness. Otherwise it to easily can become a habit that jeopardizes your salvation. Make a habit of forgiving those who persecute you as Jesus did. Then you KNOW you're in good company.

Cheers Brother!!! :amen:

Now you're calling me a liar.  

So when I tell you that "you're calling me a liar" it doesn't mean that I judge you.  

It means I told you the truth. You really said me "you are lying".  

And when I said "People judge me without love, mercy and justice .. . " it doesn't mean that I judge them. It means I told you the truth.  

Well, I just pray to God that He judges people by the standard they choose to show me . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,559
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ogner the best way to accomplish that goal is to forgive those that have treated you with indifference. Stop carrying water for satan and give him a heartache instead. Embrace those  that treat you with indifference turn them about with your unmerited kindness. Praise God as you do that.

Kill 'em with kindness and praise God.  It is like getting double portions, plus you will find your own countenance making you grin like a Cheshire cat.

From  Proverbs 25

....If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat,
    and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink,
 for you will heap burning coals on his head,
    and the Lord will reward you.

Edited by Neighbor
spelling and modified one word
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Ogner said:

Now you're calling me a liar.  

So when I tell you that "you're calling me a liar" it doesn't mean that I judge you.  

It means I told you the truth. You really said me "you are lying".  

And when I said "People judge me without love, mercy and justice .. . " it doesn't mean that I judge them. It means I told you the truth.  

Well, I just pray to God that He judges people by the standard they choose to show me . 

I wrote you are lying to yourself, but you are also correct since no matter how you slice it, I judged you. That is also why I asked God's forgiveness for judging you after I posted that. How about you? Don't lie!:o

Cheers Brother!

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Paul said we are to judge fellow Christians......we are not to judge the world-that’s God’s Job

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Paul said we are to judge fellow Christians......we are not to judge the world-that’s God’s Job

Exactly Blood Bought 1953!

Romans 14:1-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Law of Liberty

14 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; [a]and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks. For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ died [b]and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of [c]Christ. 11 For it is written:

As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

1 Corinthians 5:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”

Cheers! :)

Edited by RockyMidnight
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, Ogner said:

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1‭-‬2 NIV

I think that means if you judge someone by the law, you will be judged by the law, but if you try to show love and mercy that's how you will be judged.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God judges us by whether we have surrendered to Him as Savior and Lord, allowing Jesus to indwell us and live through us.  He judges us as to if our names are written in the Lambs book of life.  

God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 minutes ago, Willa said:

God judges us by whether we have surrendered to Him as Savior and Lord, allowing Jesus to indwell us and live through us.  He judges us as to if our names are written in the Lambs book of life.  

God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.  

And the just shall live by faith .   YOU SING IT SISTER .