• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

(snipped for clarity)

As for my unorthodox views, you are welcome to your own views as am I and everyone else....   lets just post them all and let people decide who is wright and not badmouth each other...

Easy, little fella.  When I use the word "unorthodox", you needn't take it as a "bad" thing.  I use the word as it is intended:  "Not the traditional view of things".  And, in many cases, that is a very good and biblical way to see things.

Edited by Willie T

• Group:  Senior Member

28 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I haven't seen any evidence that the LGBT community has been behind a push to legalize pedophilia. In fact, they have spoken out against it. The man running for congress that promoted legalizing pedophilia was Nathan Larson in Virginia and he was not a homosexual. 

The average pedophile/child molester is a man, married or previously married, has a job, and considers themselves to be religious. 

I'm in no way condoning the sin of homosexuality, but it's important to remember that most pedophiles/child molesters are heterosexuals and if there was a push to legalize pedophilia, that would be the most likely group to be behind it. Nathan Larson the man running for congress in Virginia would be a typical example. 

Love ya, Brother.... but Pedophile and Child Molester are two completely different things.  The doctor I worked for let me handle thousands of Child Molester cases, but when it came to Pedophiles, (maybe 2% of all his cases), only he worked with them.

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Yes, they are indeed different, but the statistics are the same for both groups. Most perpetrators of sexual crimes against children are heterosexual males.  I guess I should have worded my post differently, but thank you for pointing that out so there will be no confusion for those who are following the thread. 

I agree with you.  In my groups, perhaps only 5% were homosexual.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Willie T said:

Easy, little fella.  When I use the word "unorthodox", you needn't take it as a "bad" thing.  I use the word as it is intended:  "Not the traditional view of things".  And, in many cases, that is a very good and biblical way to see things.

If we disagree on something my personal goal is for you to know why you believe what you believe, not necessarily to agree with me.  That is why I am seldom upset with anyone.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

42 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

So, you are now defending pedophilia as well as Islam?

Liberalism doesn't have to make sense, Cobalt. Everyone knows that. ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I haven't seen any evidence that the LGBT community has been behind a push to legalize pedophilia. In fact, they have spoken out against it. The man running for congress that promoted legalizing pedophilia was Nathan Larson in Virginia and he was not a homosexual. 

The average pedophile/child molester is a man, married or previously married, has a job, and considers themselves to be religious. 

I'm in no way condoning the sin of homosexuality, but it's important to remember that most pedophiles/child molesters are heterosexuals and if there was a push to legalize pedophilia, that would be the most likely group to be behind it. Nathan Larson the man running for congress in Virginia would be a typical example. 

I never said it was the gay community pushing it. I said it was that community that was doing it. That meaning the pedophilia community.

Guest shiloh357

Even if the gay community doesn't stand 100% in support of pedophilia, there are subsets in the gay community that do support it and it may be more widespread than we are generally aware:

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/march/children-as-sex-objects-why-nyc-gay-pride-parade-is-being-called-a-celebration-of-pedophilia

And the Left is promoting it, even in the cinema: https://patriotpost.us/articles/54715-hollywood-heaps-praise-on-movie-promoting-pedophilia 

And that movie is about a man pursuing a boy.   There are a number of gay pedophiles out there. 

Guest shiloh357

What is also interesting given that the Left is not really all that opposed to Pedophilia is that it is not at all uncommon among the Muslims.  The Left has a school-girl crush on Islam in which pedophilia is not disallowed. 

https://squawker.org/analysis/pedophilia-in-islam-90-of-pakistani-street-children-are-sexually-abused/

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

Sgt. Charles Martland was almost drummed out of the Army for rescuing a boy from being gang raped by Afghani soldiers.  The boy's mother came to him for help and he beat living daylights out of at least one of them and was being court-martialed for interfering in their "culture."  His actions were a violation of his orders and as such, he was to be booted out. 

But fortunately, things didn't turn out that way and he was not discharged.  Nice to have real heroes who do what's right and don't simply turn a blind eye to evil on the grounds of "I was just following orders." 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

IF he defends ISLAM it makes sense ,  FOR that wicked false prophet muhammed , HAD A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL .    YEAH ,  He married her at age six and

did the deed at age NINE .    Yeah , at age NINE .     And folks will defend that .    Not to mention muhammed was a false prophet period . 

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Well, Mohammed was a pedophile, so....