• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

What do "Scriptures tell us  "the prince who is to come" will come from Syria? Where is it written? 

The true prophet of God, Ezekiel, prophesied, saying: Eze.21:25-27CJB(Complete Jewish Bible)
30 (25) As for you,
you wicked PRINCE of Isra’el, due to be killed, whose day has come, at the time of FINAL PUNISHMENT, 
31 (26) here is what Adonai Elohim says:
‘Remove the turban, take off the crown! Everything is being changed. What was low will be raised up, and what was high will be brought down.
32 (27) Ruin! Ruin! I will leave it a ruin such as there has never been,
and it will stay that way until the RIGHTFUL RULER COMES, and I give it to Him.

The verse 29 reveals the final punishment of Israel, saying: 
34 (29) while [your prophets] produce false visions for you, while they divine lies for you — to lay you out upon the necks of the wicked who are to be killed, whose day has come, at the time of FINAL PUNISHMENT.  

Micah 5:5-6 NASB  This One [Jesus] will be our peace. When the Assyrian invades our land, When he tramples on our citadels, Then we will raise against him Seven shepherds and eight leaders of men.  [6]  They will shepherd the land of Assyria with the sword, The land of Nimrod at its entrances; And He will deliver us from the Assyrian When he attacks our land And when he tramples our territory.

Many commentators think Ezekiel 21 is speaking of the current king of Israel at the time, Zedakiah. In fact, It was Nebuchadnezzar that fulfilled this prophecy. In other words, I don't think it is an end time prophecy. Try a different translation.  However, it is possible it also has a double reference, and is about the Day Christ returns. 

I think you need to read these is many different translations. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daniel 9: 27  Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;  But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
Your comments:
You wrote your point saying: >>>
My point is, it cannot possibly be talking about the Messiah. Daniel finished talking about Him after "but not for Himself." And we have many other scriptures that agree with this rendering. Paul tells us the man of sin will enter the temple and declare that he is the God of the Jews. Revelation tells us that this man of sin will then turn into a Beast - the Beast of Rev. 13.<<<

You wrote above: >>> Then He......He who? . . .  "the prince who is to come." In other words, a LEADER of men from the same area that Titus came from: Rome"<<<  
Now, now, this powerful and satanic  man, as you have said be a "LEADER" linked to Rome, he is already reigning in whole Earth, I mean the seven regions of the Earth, which are Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania (Australia) , North America, Central America, and South America.  In other words, he is the Beast of the sea, a Gentile man. With the establishment of the Antichrist Empire by the two Beasts (Rev. 13:1-18), this LEADER which you have said, he will be the one who will lead the satanic Empire in the first 42 months (Rev.13:v5).  BUT KEEP THIS: He is not the PRINCE to come, absolutely.  

The PRINCE to come is a Jewish man, the son doomed to perdition, the man of sin (2Thes.2:3-12. READ THIS), that is a Beast like a Lamb, in truth a false messiah, an imposter, and this false messiah, the 666, in accord his own name, he will exercise all the authority of the FIRST Beast, the Gentile Beast, in its presence; and the false messiah (the main LEADER of Antichrst's Empire), will make the earth and its inhabitants worship the FIRST Beast (the Gentile Beast, the Beast of sea, which will reign in the first 42 months of Antichrist's Empire) , the one whose fatal wound had been healed (Rev. 13:12).

Since we won't be here, it does not make much difference if the first beast or the second beast - the False Prophet - will be Jew or Gentile. I think the first beast must come AS IF he were the Messiah, or in the place of the true Messiah. In which case he must be a descendant of David to fool the Jews.  

Sorry, but neither of these beasts (from chapter 13) are ruling anything now.  Remember the Beast will be revealed when he enters the temple and declares he is God. Then all will know. However, before this it seems, he we defeat three kings or three nations, and become what people think are invincible. (Who can make war with him?)

I really don't care which beast is which beast. The church will not be here.  If you think what you wrote makes sense, go with it. 

Our LORD Jesus was not referring and prophesying on any kind of satanic sacrifice wanted or intended by any demon, but prophesying about His own sacrifice on the cross. I am sure that what you are preaching is not of you, but from a false prophet trying to interpret Scriptures, in truth an inventor of lies, and you like a disciple of a false prophet are sowing his tares among the believers. 

Sorry, but your comments do not seem to fit with the love chapter of 1 Cor. 13. We are brothers in Christ - if in fact you are born again.  It is not wise to tear down a fellow believer. You just might be coming against the Holy Spirit unawares! 

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Notice that Jesus mentioned Daniel! It is then without much doubt that Jesus was making reference to Dan. 9:27.  Do you know about the abomination that Antiochus did - sacrificing a pig on the altar and then setting up an image of Zeus in the most Holy Place. He was therefore called a TYPE of the antichrist to come.  Why? Because he will accomplish something very similar. 

Are you trying to tell us that Jesus death on the cross was an abomination before God? If so, you have it wrong: God our Father ORDAINED it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know this to be correct, but it's a consideration of mine that does make sense. Establishment and set up.

Daniel 12: 11 - 30 days possibly for the sheep - goat judgments?

Daniel 12: 12 - 45 additional days to establish / setup the government maybe?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't know this to be correct, but it's a consideration of mine that does make sense. Establishment and set up.

Daniel 12: 11 - 30 days possibly for the sheep - goat judgments?

Daniel 12: 12 - 45 additional days to establish / setup the government maybe?

Almost no one gets this right. look at the 1290, what happens ? The Abomination of Desolation. 

This one clue showed me why most people don't get what these three numbers mean. Jesus told the Jews to FLEE Judea when they see the AoD, but if the 1290 was 30 days after the 1260 how could they Fell after they have been Conquered ? The 1260 is when the POWER of the holy Peoples are SCATTERED or they lose power/have been Conquered by the Beast who then rules Jerusalem the last 1260 days. So what does the 1290 really mean? Well if Jesus warned the Jews to Flee Judea when the see the AoD then it must happen before the 1260, when they are conquered, but does that make sense? Well yes.

If we read verses 6 and 7.........

Dan. 11:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

We see that we are told that from the time the holy peoples POWER are SCATTERED there will be 1260 days until the END OF THESE WONDERS !! What dos that mean ? It means Jesus' Second Coming will end all of these things/wonders Daniel is being shown as verse 1 and 2 says !! 

So the 1290 and 1335 are likewise EVENTS and a specific number of days from said EVENTS until THESE WONDERS END also (Jesus; Second Coming). 

Thus the AoD is put in place by the False Prophet, just like Rev. 13 says, he places an Image of the Beast in the Temple. 

Thus the 1335 has to be BEFORE both of them, and what is the GREATEST BLESSING the Jews could have ? Coming to the knowledge that Jesus Christ is their true Messiah !! The Scales on their eyes will be taken off when ? When the time of the Gentiles have come full (Rapture).

Rom. 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Thus the 1335 is the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord. (What a blessing that will be)

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

10 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Whatever?  Not for me, for I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.

If I want to be wrong I would have believed in you and in the tares you sow in the forum. In the other hand, God does not allow you try to usurp the place of His own to tell me the things He allows or not. Learn this: God will never think like you think,but never.

Whatever. I give my back to those who rise up against me, I do not hide my face from insults, for the Lord God will help me, I will not be ashamed.  

What prevails is the Word of God. By the way. God is a title. The Word is God, so the Word prevails, not you, nor the Devil and Satan, the old Serpent, that tries to deny through you that the Roman Catholic Church is the woman even a Great Whore, the mother of the prostitutions and abominations of the Earth, as is written in Revelation 17:1-7. The RCC is the WOMAN which rides upon the Beast, who is the Pope, by the way a Gentile Beast. 

I must state that the Roman Catholic Church is the body of the Pope, the Pope is wedded with the Great Whore, the Pope is her husband, and she is the mother of the prostitutions and abominations of the Earth.

By the way, the own Word of God reveals that the worshippers of the Beast will say (the peoples of the earth, especially the followers of the Roman Catholic Church, evidently) Who is able to make war with Beast (the Pope)? Yes, who is able to make war with Beast? and they (the peoples of the Earth) will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? 

Much much probably you and many people like you will whorship the image of the Beast, especially when the Dragon, the Red Dragon, that is the Beast that will rise from the earth in the days to come, does great wonders, for he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. Much much probably you and many like you will worship the Dragon which will empower the Pope, and certainly will worship the Beast. By the Word of God I tell you: These both will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

You are mistaken about the Beast and the Roman Catholic Church, the woman which rides upon the Beast, the Pope. You are deceiving yourself and those who hear from you. You are evasive exceedingly and are saying nothing, what prevails is what the Word of God says. You know not the God Word, nor the Word of God. God is a title, the Word is God. 

You are walking in the blackness of darkness, beyond evasive you spread your suppositions, presumptions, and speculations and devilish tares, you have nothing to do with the revelations of Word of God. The LORD Jesus ordained to reap the tares, so the tares will be reaped to be burn with everlasting fire. JESUS left very clear: Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. 

Oh you are invoking the spirit of an ancient defunct called Socrates to judge me, but you are being judged by the everlasting Word of God. The Word is God.  
By the way, Socrates had not the Spirit of God, but of Devil, and you have believed in him.

Judging by your testimonies or preachings, I do not believe you are my brother in Christ. It seems much more you are brother of the followers of the Beast and of the Great Whore, which rides upon the Beast.  

All you are telling us is that you really don't understand Revelation. The sad part is, you think you do. 

50 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are one of those who twist the Scriptures in the same way that Satan does through false Christianity preached by the Beast and his idolatrous Church, the Great Whore, whose Beast is enthroned on the 7 hills of Rome, and his religious and satanic power get spread in the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America.  

The angel of the Lord  talked with John, saying unto Him, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters:  The waters which thou sawest, where the Great Whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.   (These peoples are inhabitants of the 7 regions of the Earth as I said above. (Read Rev. 17:v.15)

And John saw a WOMAN (the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church) sit upon a scarlet coloured Beast (the Pope), full of names of blasphemy, having 7 heads and 10 horns. (Read Rev. 17:v.3 and 13:v.1)  And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints (this comes happening since ancient time), and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. (Read Rev. 17:5-6)

And the angel said unto John:  Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the WOMAN (the RCC, the Great Whore), and of the Beast that carrieth her, whose Beast  hath the 7 heads and 10 horns (Read Rev. 13:v.1 and 17:v.7).  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The 7 heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman (the GW) sitteth, and are also  7 kings:  5 are fallen ((they already died before and within of the time of fulfilment of this prophecy), and one is (the sixth) , and the other (the seventh) is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  (Read Rev.17:9-10) Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The 7 mountains are the 7 hills of Rome and also the 7 regions of the Earth as I said above, as you want, and are also 7 kings. Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The 7 kings are a lineage of Popes called Paul. The last Pope will be Paul VII.

The angel of the Lord said to John: The 10 horns which thou sawest are 10 kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the Beast. (the Pope)  (Yea, they will receive power as kings with the first Beast, the Pope and his satanic and false Christianity spread in whole Earth through the Great Whore, the RCC, the corrupt and idolater body of the Beast, the Pope.

They whom? Here is the mind which hath wisdom. These 10 horns are linked with Israel, from the midst of these 10 horns will manifest the Dragon, the false messiah of the Jews,  an imposter, an usurper, the son doomed to perdition, the 666, the 2nd Beast (Rev. 13:11-18), then Catholicism and Judaism through their satanic leaders, the Beast of Rome (the Pope) and his woman the Great Whore, and the false and abominable messiah of the Jews birthed from the 10 tribes of Israel, specifically from the tribe of Dan, (the abomination of desolation), these two Beasts, the Pope and the false messiah, the Dragon  - Catholicism and Judaism - will make a treat to build an Universal Empire, a religious and satanic Empire, the Antichrist's Empire, then the first Beast will persecute the true believers as is permitted Him to do (Read Rev. 13:v.7)

Each Beast will reign 42 months in accord of a treat they both will make, the first in to reign the first 42 months is the Pope, followed by the false messiah of the Jews for more 42 months, and then will come the end of all things.

These 10 horns - 10 tribes of Israel -  have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the Beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.  Furthermore,  in the end of all things, the 10 horns which was saw upon the Beast (Read Rev.13:v.1 and 17:v.7), these (Jewish people of Judaism) shall hate the Whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God has put in their hearts to fulfil His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the Beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.  God is a title. The Word is God, yea,  the invisible God Word.

You are going to be SO SHOCKED when you find out it is NOT the RCC. Do you imagine the RCC has or will deceive the ENTIRE planet? It never has and never will. But the Beast and False prophet WILL deceive the entire world - all but those whose names are written in heaven. And the woman? That is the city of Jerusalem.....or did you fail to read that it was a city?

13 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are mistaken as always. I work with the Word of God, the Word is God, I do not interpret the Holy Scriptures by imaginations, suppositions, speculations and cunningly devided fables as you and people like you do.

The Roman Catholic Church, the Great Whore, which rides upon the Beast who is enthroned on the 7 hills of Rome,  since or around two thousand years ago the RCC has deceived the ENTIRE planet with its satanic idolatries and witcheries and its satanic dogmas. The RCC is the Church of the pedhofiles and adulterers and all kind of idolaters. The RCC is a curse in whole Earth, for it is established in the 7 regions of the Earth, as I have already mentioned in my posts here.  

About these two Beasts, both will be together to built the Antichtist's Empire in the days ahead, one Beast enthoned in the Vatican City with its old temple of the devilish RCC, the other Beast, the false prophet, the false messiah of the Jews, the own Satan incarnated, the abomination of desolation, will be enthroned in the temple of Jerusalem, both satanic Beasts will build the satanic Universal Antichrist's Empire. 

According to the treaty between both Beasts, who will lead the first 42 months of this devilish Antichirist"s Empire is the Beast of Rome, the Pope, his satanic works is written in Revelation 13:1-10.   According to a treaty between the two Beasts, after the first 42 months the terrible Beast that rose up from the earth (Israel)will lead the second of the 42-month period and then will come the end of all things, inclusive the end of the Disspensation of Grace, the New Testament. 

Following your reasoning, the woman is not the city of Jerusalem surely, but the city of Vatican where is enthroned the Beast of Rome and the woman, the Great Whore, which rides umpon him. 

You are blind, the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not. 

You imagine you are right, but you are very wrong. It is written in black and white and very simply: the Mystery Babylon is A CITY. In fact, John tells us WHAT city. I won't do your homework for you. Have you EVER admitted you were wrong?  Perhaps now is a good time to begin. 

What you are ignorant of: the Beast of Revelation 13 will deceive THE ENTIRE WORLD. Again it is written in black and white. Sorry, but the RCC has never and will never be that strong or powerful. 

Next, you are mistaken about John's TIMING. The first half of the week is from chapter 8 to chapter 11. BEFORE the Beast is even mentioned.  

Why not just believe Revelation AS IT IS WRITTEN? There is no need to change it!

Axiom on Revelation:  ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong.

If I were you, I would chuck the entire set of theories into file 13 and start over.  But start with 1 Cor. 13.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,169
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:28 AM, JoeCanada said:

1260, 1290, 1335 Days of Daniel.

What do these mystic numbers mean? All of these number of days are calculated from the setting up of the Abomination of Desolation at the Midpoint of the 7oth week, at which time the Great Tribulation also begins. These count of days are the God-ordained time limit for the desolation and desecration that the Antichrist will inflict on the Temple and God’s people.

Hi JoeCanada,

Just noticed your interesting topic. I have thought upon these for quite a while too. So here are my thoughts -

z.4_Cal.jpg.01b3280819c26e0ce313b9357b87331d.jpg