• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1987

Ok I know I can't be the only one having this problem so everyone speak up. Anyway, being a young man it gets lonely sometimes. I'm sure the women go through the same thing. But its so hard to find a good christian girl these days. To be honest it feels like I'm the only christian around besides one or two others. And of course theres church but I kind of feel awkward asking a girl out from church because I've been with them for so long and they seem like blood sisters to me. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

How about joining an online dating service? And not just one of those 'christian singles dot com' places... You can find Christians pretty much anywhere... Good luck in your search, though!

???:whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Dating is a senseless, terrible custom.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Unv477,

Surely you are not the only one that comes to feel lonely. Remember though, you are not ever truly alone. God is always with you. However, should you truly feel as though you desire nothing more than to date, bring this matter up with God. Take some serious time out to pray upon this matter, as well as think about the posibility of a relationship.

Are you dating in order to search for a possible future family/wife?

Are you dating to fill in an empty space?

If the second question is what truly applies, it may not be a relationship with others that you need, but a deeper relationship with God. People can make us happy, however it is with God that we find any emptiness becomes full.

May God Bless You

Danielle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Unv477,

Surely you are not the only one that comes to feel lonely. Remember though, you are not ever truly alone. God is always with you. However, should you truly feel as though you desire nothing more than to date, bring this matter up with God. Take some serious time out to pray upon this matter, as well as think about the posibility of a relationship.

Are you dating in order to search for a possible future family/wife?

Are you dating to fill in an empty space?

If the second question is what truly applies, it may not be a relationship with others that you need, but a deeper relationship with God. People can make us happy, however it is with God that we find any emptiness becomes full.

May God Bless You

Danielle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh: you hit the nail on the head. :21:

I too get lonely at times, but I know I am not ready to get married, so I am waiting on the dating stuff. Instead, try and use this time as a single person to get to know God better - it is so rewarding.

Edited by smiles