Saved.One.by.Grace

Jimmy Carter: Jesus Would ‘Approve’ of Gay Marriage, Some Abortions

7 minutes ago, gerbilwoman said:

Good for Mr. Carter, I agree with him.  

Try reading the Bible , it might change your mind. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

On 7/10/2018 at 5:24 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source: Jimmy Carter Speaks for Jesus?

Jimmy Carter.  Who's going to listen to this two-faced anti-Jewish bigot?  I submit, he is not a Christian with this much hate in his heart.  Hate for the Jewish people, and hate for the people he is trying to lead astray.  Is any of his religious liberty quote remotely Biblical?

i watched the video, it seems to me (as i understood him, i could be wrong) he was saying that God would be OK with abortion in situations of rape, incest and where it poses danger to mother's health. as far as gay marriage is concerned it did sounds like he was saying God would ok with it as a long as it is a committed relationship, but in his defence, he also said he can not think of a scriptural passage to support this skewed view, rather it is his personal opinion.

it is very sad a born again believer would come to this point, pathetic if you ask me!

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Davida said:

I do read the Bible actually. 

When God see's and call a thing good

Gen 1:27-31

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
KJV

rebellion then is anything outside of the good... lust is a leader into debauchery and perversion of death.

It is exactly like the model we see in Lucifer

Isa 14:12-14

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
KJV

Ezek 28:13-17

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
KJV

It is as God has said there is nothing new under the sun … out of place with God's good leaves only the fruit from rebellion being destruction...

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 2

Just now, Equippers said:

i watched the video, it seems to me (as i understood him, i could be wrong) he was saying that God would be OK with abortion in situations of rape, incest and where it poses danger to mother's health. as far as gay marriage is concerned it did sounds like he was saying God would ok with it as a long as it is a committed relationship, but in his defence, he also said he can not think of a scriptural passage to support this skewed view, rather it is his personal opinion.

it is very sad a born again believer would come to this point, pathetic if you ask me!

I agree- pathetic is the word!

• Thumbs Up 3

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, gerbilwoman said:

Good for Mr. Carter, I agree with him.  

Just a general question .   IF society decided that those who keep opposing the gay marriage tradition , who wont go along with the all inclusive ideal of interfaith one religion for world peace.

if society determined these were dangerous ,  Would you have a problem with them being rounded up and placed in what they might call fun camps for reeducation .

Also would you have a problem with some kind of technology that could be placed in the skin , IF they said it could prevent hunger and terrorism.

And lastly do you believe that god is in all religions and that for peace and safety we should have a all inclusive one mindset religion .  

I only ask for your opinion on this matter .   

On 7/13/2018 at 3:58 AM, Davida said:

On 7/13/2018 at 12:01 PM, gerbilwoman said:

Then please believe what you read gerbilwoman! :)

1 Corinthians 6:9-10  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, (homosexual men acting as women) nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (homosexuals in general)  (10)  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

In reference to
Genesis 19:1-28 
Jude 1:7-8  Even as *Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, (homosexuals with the same sex. Other things likely inferred: pedophilia, incest,bestiality) are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.  (8)  Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
*The word "Sodomy" stems from the city of Sodom in our English today.

Romans 1:22-32  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,  (23)  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.  (24)  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:  (25)  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.  (26)  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  (27)  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.  (28)  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;  (29)  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,  (30)  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,  (31)  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:  (32)  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

In speaking to Christians:
Colossians 3:5-6  Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:  (6)  For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Leviticus 18:22  Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary:

Sodomy
SOD'OMY, n. A crime against nature.

• Praise God! 1

On 7/13/2018 at 7:01 AM, gerbilwoman said:

You may be reading it, but you definitely are not understanding it.  

Every time there is a thread about homosexuality, you are in it supporting it.  The Bible does not support homosexuality.  The Bible condemns homosexuality, therefore, Carter is wrong.  So are you.  If you think you are correct, show us biblically why homosexuality is suddenly allowable.

• Thumbs Up 1