purity

Typhoon arriving and health

There is a typhoon coming my place and rain just started to pour. I've stored up some food and upon preparation got too tired almost passed out minutes ago, in need of prayers for strength, health and safety, Thank you

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 2

1 hour ago, purity said:

There is a typhoon coming my place and rain just started to pour. I've stored up some food and upon preparation got too tired almost passed out minutes ago, in need of prayers for strength, health and safety, Thank you

Hi, will pray for you.  Do you mind telling what country you are in?   I am always interested in where people live.

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, purity said:

Praying for you! I live where Hurricanes are frequent problems, I know what you're going through! Stay strong!

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying now

How's everything going now?

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the danger of the typhoon had gone it's my first time encouter one. The news said it decreased power, stayed for short, wind was only 8-9 degrees strong, not much damagies, and I have been safe indoor, which I belive was result of prayers 
have been feeling weak and exhausted, mind not very clear, maybe dehydrated but kidneys weak this morning? not sure of the expression in details. 

just slept through the afternoon into over 10 pm..  had some water and going back to sleep now as still feeling tired and sore

I'm not medically acquinted or good at taking care of myself, and need strength for a shower but would have to put it off until better. pray would stay safe, not get ill or have a fever etc. I'm currently staying at my parents, by myself for they went traveling, will need to go back to my rental apartment after they come back as the mattress here in my old room doesn't work now after I accidentally hurt my back loins days ago, but pray the bed there will do or a solution come up soon...which was the reason I came over here, to be able to get some sleep. And just moved back to this city not too long ago so not having friends around to help, and to my current state a bit overwhelming to meet new ones. it's a little complicated.

Thank you all for prayers and encouragment!

• Loved it! 2

2 hours ago, purity said:

I think the danger of the typhoon had gone it's my first time encouter one. The news said it decreased power, stayed for short, wind was only 8-9 degrees strong, not much damagies, and I have been safe indoor, which I belive was result of prayers 
have been feeling weak and exhausted, mind not very clear, maybe dehydrated but kidneys weak this morning? not sure of the expression in details. 

just slept through the afternoon into over 10 pm..  had some water and going back to sleep now as still feeling tired and sore

I'm not medically acquinted or good at taking care of myself, and need strength for a shower but would have to put it off until better. pray would stay safe, not get ill or have a fever etc. I'm currently staying at my parents, by myself for they went traveling, will need to go back to my rental apartment after they come back as the mattress here in my old room doesn't work now after I accidentally hurt my back loins days ago, but pray the bed there will do or a solution come up soon...which was the reason I came over here, to be able to get some sleep. And just moved back to this city not too long ago so not having friends around to help, and to my current state a bit overwhelming to meet new ones. it's a little complicated.

Thank you all for prayers and encouragment!

Hi Purity, thanks for your pm.   Hope you will feel better soon.  I take care of my homebound mom and am a senior citizen, and lately have been tired keeping the groceries in as my walking isn't as strong lately.  So I feel for you with your illness.

Maybe you can make some friends at a church?   God bless and help you to feel better.

• Loved it! 1