Joining with the others for you.

I am continuing to improve. But my next round of chemo is next week so continued prayers are appreciated. 

• Praying for You! 2

Continuing to keep you in prayer Ayin. Thanks for the continued update. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I am continuing to improve. But my next round of chemo is next week so continued prayers are appreciated. 

Hi, Praying. Glad you see improvement! So sorry that you are going through this process. Will continue in prayer. As all that have been through this or have stood by one that has knows, it is a battle. May God grant you solid recovery and strength of mind and countenance to do the fight well. Get lots  and lots of rest please. Be kind to yourself take it very slow pamper yourself with as much rest as you can.

Father I do ask for ayin jade to be supported  lifted up in her needs and given all the support possible in this fight to regain good health. May the medical team always be  especially alert attentive and  correct in their treatments, may support at home be constant and strong too. Please make this hard time go rapidly to successful cure of this disease. I ask in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Still praying Ayin.  Expecting good things.  I get peaceful feelings every time I bring this up with the Lord

• Thumbs Up 1