I will pray for this. I've never had to deal closely with cancer, I can only imagine how difficult this might be. There is a book called Stories of Faith written by church members at calvary chapel in Philadelphia. The first story is of a woman that viewed the cancer as a gift. It is quite a testimony.

• Loved it! 1

I'm so sad to hear this, ayin. Sending up heartfelt prayers that God will bring you through it. And that the Lord will be with you in a way that is both comforting and strengthening. :heart: Much love to you sister... 

On 7/11/2018 at 11:11 AM, ayin jade said:

Its official. I have cancer. Early stages so they say it looks curable. But still, its the c word. And I feel like throwing up.

Much prayers appreciated.

I'm also sorry to hear this...but thank God it is in the early stages!   I have two family members that were given months to live....they are still alive many years later, and no cancer!  Will pray for you.

Eat plenty of veggies, build up your immunity with good bacteria in your gut (plain yogurt, fermented foods).  Avoid too much sugar....cancer feeds on sugar.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, ayin jade said:

Its official. I have cancer. Early stages so they say it looks curable. But still, its the c word. And I feel like throwing up.

Much prayers appreciated.

wow I just now read this... We love you Jadey britches! Prayed... Love, Steven

• Loved it! 1

you know I am standing with you in prayer sis and it is only a word  Gods WORD is stronger 

Just read this op Ayin….    I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis....    if it's early most likely you will be just fine....

Our family has many acquaintances that have had this same diagnosis and turned out just fine years later.

We, I'm sure, all be praying over this with expectations that all will be well.

Our next door neighbor was told he had stage 4 colon cancer and had six weeks to live.....    three churches and the Catholic Church he belongs to all were praying for him...…     that was 7 years ago and as far as I know he not having any more trouble than anyone his age would normally have.

So do the procedures to fix it and get on with life....

• Thumbs Up 1