2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

LET EVERYONE PRAY FOR OUR DEAR SISTER AYIN .        

God is taking such good care of you, Ayin.  Be strong and of good courage, just like you’ve been doing.  

Heavenly Father, You tell us You are our Rock.  May Ayin continue to find strength and comfort in You.

D7A7E783-EE00-43C8-B645-DF7BEE42BBE6.gif.f7aa0ac8098493d933ec4801d4361a56.gif  Amen.

• Thanks 1

Ayin jade, you are an amazing, courageous woman.  Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  I am sure you are an encouragement to many.  Praying and thanking Jesus for your full recovery.

God our Father we hold up sister Ayin in Your heaaling light it reaches evry area to bring  wwholenes and restoraton, stregnth to her whole body and mind.  Fill her heart with all the colors briliant light and love overfloing that no room left for fear or pain or disese or sickness. We lift her up in Your warmth of Your glory. From glory to glory from day to day, all days intoo one, all glory surrounds her, saturates her, her spirit one with Yours. Holiness from head to toe. Overfloing Light. Overfllowing Love. Overflowing Holiness. Overflowing Glory. Wrapped in Love. Protected. Secure. Saafe. Loved. Cheerishhed. Made new. Covered inthe blood of Jesus. Saved. Set free. Abundant life. New life. Sealed. Set apart. Blessings upon bllesings. Glory upon glory. Filled with Living Water. Nothing lacking. Father's hands. Safe. No fear. 

Light. So white yet so many colors. Colors of glory. Infinitte colors. Radience of His glory. Fills the brokenness. Seals it up. Makes it new. Stronger than ever. Holy Spirit displaces every last molecule of sickness of pain of fear. Nothing left but wholeness and healing. From Father to you. Then in His power and might the healingg goes from you to all those around you. To your whole life. God is glorified. He glorifies Himselff with your life. Your life is His glory, His expression, his masterpiece, his JOY. He sings over you wiht glladness. He delights in you His blessed and holy and loved and protected daughter of God Most High. Healed. Loved. 

• Praying for You! 1

Praying for you.

well if I have my times correct ( not often I know ) you should be without a port now and recovering Praying for you sis and know this too will pass and like your hair you will grow in Gods strength :emot-hug::heart: