Hello. As my name states I'm curious so I signed up. I've been a struggling Christian for 20 odd years and as I get older I pretty much keep to myself so I thought this would be a good idea to have some fellowship.

I love to study my bible and do as such every day but I was never blessed with the brains so things come slowly...very slowly....oh God isn't that the truth!

I'm not much for posting but I do love reading so I believe that is what I will be doing here.

Also I believe I signed up to this site before (or similar site) but don't remember my user name or email account, but it just goes to show you I don't do a lot of posting haha. This time I've bookmark the website so I should remember this time :D 

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome CuriousNorm, we'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs, so you don't get lost again lol.

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, CuriousNorm said:

Hello. As my name states I'm curious so I signed up. I've been a struggling Christian for 20 odd years and as I get older I pretty much keep to myself so I thought this would be a good idea to have some fellowship.

I love to study my bible and do as such every day but I was never blessed with the brains so things come slowly...very slowly....oh God isn't that the truth!

I'm not much for posting but I do love reading so I believe that is what I will be doing here.

Also I believe I signed up to this site before (or similar site) but don't remember my user name or email account, but it just goes to show you I don't do a lot of posting haha. This time I've bookmark the website so I should remember this time :D 

Welcome CuriousNorm!!! You will find plenty to read here!!!

Cheers!:)

• Thumbs Up 4

Welcome.

• Thumbs Up 3

Welcome back, Norm.  It is always good to be curious about the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.  

• Thumbs Up 3

7CIv.gif.ec985373d2cac91bb28e67d99314fe2d.gif CuriousNorm:36:

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to Worthy Curiousnorm!

Maybe one day we will talk more in the chat room.  It's nice to fellowship with other believers in Christ here!  God Bless You!  Prayed for you just now. 

• Thumbs Up 1