• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Didn't Sodom burn for eternity? ;)

I will add that at the end of Revelation 21 it says,  "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life."

I infer from this that there will be people on the rest of the planet that will not be able to enter it. Otherwise why bring it up?

Also, the flood destroyed the earth, but only the surface. I believe the new heaven and new earth will be this same rock we live on, after the surface is utterly purified through fire. And that would also explain the "no sea" comment in verse 1 of chapter 21.

Don't stop there.  Why the river flowing and the trees planted alongside it "whose leaves are for the healing of the nations?" Why provide something "for the healing of the nations" (unsaved) if they are forever damned?

Edited by Willie T

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

46 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Don't stop there.  Why the river flowing and the trees planted alongside it "whose leaves are for the healing of the nations?" Why provide something "for the healing of the nations" (unsaved) if they are forever damned?

You're right. I actually meant to go on, but I'm multitasking. :)

Bottom line is that it is pretty clear a lot of us have it totally wrong, and a lot of us have it wrong. Nobody has it right, IMO.

• Thumbs Up 2