Jump to content
Servant

Messages from God

Recommended Posts

Just now, Michael37 said:

For me it's not a question of whether you've had an acute psychotic break or are suffering what could be a chronic clinical condition, but a question of how users of this forum can relate to you. What message do you want my response to other than the one I have already received, that you are a messenger with thoughts about John the Baptist?

Well again your first sentence assumes that the problem is with me and not actually a message from God.

To me I can understand your *wondering* if i'm nuts or not but not your making assumptions which is actually is very sinful since you are giving yourself authority over God.

If God did send me you should be listening to discern not making assumptions about what medical treatments you think I need.

And you seem to be ignoring what I was trying to say with John the baptist.

Probably 98% of the people at that time said he was loony, and yet he is written in the bible as a man of God.

You all blindly accept that but ignore the now... and no I can't relate to that since I have more of an open mind which is probably why God is talking to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Servant said:

Well again your first sentence assumes that the problem is with me and not actually a message from God.

To me I can understand your *wondering* if i'm nuts or not but not your making assumptions which is actually is very sinful since you are giving yourself authority over God.

If God did send me you should be listening to discern not making assumptions about what medical treatments you think I need.

And you seem to be ignoring what I was trying to say with John the baptist.

Probably 98% of the people at that time said he was loony, and yet he is written in the bible as a man of God.

You all blindly accept that but ignore the now... and no I can't relate to that since I have more of an open mind which is probably why God is talking to me.

 

The message I am getting from you so far is that because prophets in the Bible communicated God's messages in ways that were misunderstood and suffered persecution as a result, you have an affinity with them.

Do you have a message about President Trump? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

 What message do you want my response to other than the one I have already received, that you are a messenger with thoughts about John the Baptist?

The problem for me is this.

I was told by God to write a long document to the secret societies of the elites warning them that God knows their evil plans and will not allow it. And he told me to post on their forums.

Well they mocked me but I did Gods will. I thought it was a waste of time since they are evil but I still followed Gods commands since I guess he wants sinners to have a chance to repent.

Then God told me to warn Christians of what is coming -so I've tried to engage in a few forums.

The first forum I openly told everything, and then was mocked.

In this forum I tried to wade in slowly, but you are all still basically mocking me, assuming I am crazy and not trying to hear me - which is in my opinion a great sin by assuming you know Gods will by *your* individual interpretation of the bible when God is a living God who rules based on his will not yours.

I'm going to stop posting here but i'm letting you all know bad times are ahead in the next 7 years. Stockpile food, transfer money to things of innate value that can be used - pray to God and MEN do not spill your seed since that is somehow used by the dark side to fight God. The last point is the most important. God will be win either way but the more we men follow the last point the faster the good will prevail - by what mechanism I don't understand.

But I have done my job to warn you. Do with it what you will. Mock me if you want.

 

 

Edited by Servant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Servant said:

The problem for me is this.

I was told by God to write a long document to the secret societies of the elites warning them that God knows their evil plans and will not allow it. And he told me to post on their forums.

Well they mocked me but I did Gods will. I thought it was a waste of time since they are evil but I still followed Gods commands since I guess he wants sinners to have a chance to repent.

Then God told me to warn Christians of what is coming -so I've tried to engage in a few forums.

The first forum I openly told everything, and then was mocked.

In this forum I tried to wade in slowly, but you are all still basically mocking me, assuming I am crazy and not trying to hear me - which is in my opinion a great sin by assuming you know Gods will by *your* individual interpretation of the bible when God is a living God who rules based on his will not yours.

I'm going to stop posting here but i'm letting you all know bad times are ahead in the next 7 years. Stockpile food, transfer money to things of innate value that can be used - pray to god and men do not spill your seed since that is used by the dark side. The last point is the most important.

King James Bible
If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

King James Bible
If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

Can you say what you are trying to say with the above since i'm not seeing the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Servant said:

Can you say what you are trying to say with the above since i'm not seeing the point.

It's from Jeremiah 12:5. Jeremiah had a tendency to get very down about the opposition and increasing godlessness he was forced to confront as a prophet. The verse forms part of God's answer to his complaints.

Here are Mathew Henry's Notes on this Scripture: I hope they are of help. 

Note, [1.] While we are in this world we must expect troubles, and difficulties. Our life is a race, a warfare; we are in danger of being run down. [2.] God's usual method being to begin with smaller trials, it is our wisdom to expect greater than any we have yet met with. We may be called out to contend with horsemen, and the sons of Anak may perhaps be reserved for the last encounter. [3.] It highly concerns us to prepare for such trials and to consider what we should do in them. How shall we preserve our integrity and peace when we come to the swellings of Jordan? [4.] In order to our preparation for further and greater trials, we are concerned to approve ourselves well in present smaller trials, to keep up our spirits, keep hold of the promise, keep in our way, with our eye upon the prize, so run that we may obtain it. Some good interpreters understand this as spoken to the people, who were very secure and fearless of the threatened judgments. If they have been so humbled and impoverished by smaller calamities, so wasted by the Assyrians, - if the Ammonites and Moabites, who were their brethren, and with whom they were in league, proved false to them (as undoubtedly they would), - then how would they be able to deal with such a powerful adversary as the Chaldeans would be? How would they bear up their head against that invasion which should come like the swelling of Jordan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Servant said:

I don't really see the difference. To me it's God - it's up to you to decide if you believe it or not.

I can definitely see why almost no humans joined Noah on the boat. It seems it would be pointless to share what I am receiving even if it's real.

But you should all know there is great dangers coming within the next 7 years. But it seems I won't be able to help unless I am successful by myself with God since God has provided me specifics but I can't seem to find anyone with open enough minds to receive.

You can share the thoughts you have about the next 7 years.. Christians will usually listen and compare what a person says against the scriptures they know about end times prophecy..

And thats the way it should be..

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Servant said:

I'm going to stop posting here but i'm letting you all know bad times are ahead in the next 7 years. Stockpile food, transfer money to things of innate value that can be used - pray to God and MEN do not spill your seed since that is somehow used by the dark side to fight God. The last point is the most important. God will be win either way but the more we men follow the last point the faster the good will prevail - by what mechanism I don't understand.

But I have done my job to warn you. Do with it what you will. Mock me if you want.

Leaving already?  But you have not shared much about these messages you where told to give..  apart from a general 7 years period and to horde food..  And what do you mean with the ""do not spill your seed?""  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Servant said:

The problem for me is this.

I was told by God to write a long document to the secret societies of the elites warning them that God knows their evil plans and will not allow it. And he told me to post on their forums.

Well they mocked me but I did Gods will. I thought it was a waste of time since they are evil but I still followed Gods commands since I guess he wants sinners to have a chance to repent.

Then God told me to warn Christians of what is coming -so I've tried to engage in a few forums.

The first forum I openly told everything, and then was mocked.

In this forum I tried to wade in slowly, but you are all still basically mocking me, assuming I am crazy and not trying to hear me - which is in my opinion a great sin by assuming you know Gods will by *your* individual interpretation of the bible when God is a living God who rules based on his will not yours.

I'm going to stop posting here but i'm letting you all know bad times are ahead in the next 7 years. Stockpile food, transfer money to things of innate value that can be used - pray to God and MEN do not spill your seed since that is somehow used by the dark side to fight God. The last point is the most important. God will be win either way but the more we men follow the last point the faster the good will prevail - by what mechanism I don't understand.

But I have done my job to warn you. Do with it what you will. Mock me if you want.

 

 

Servant, I won't say anything one way or another about whether you have visions from God or whether this is a form of mental illness.  But I am sorry you have been mocked at other forums, and are now feeling somewhat the same here.

There are many compassionate Christians at this site....I hope you will keep fellowshipping here, at least as you feel led and your time allows.  God bless you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Servant said:

The problem for me is this.

I was told by God to write a long document to the secret societies of the elites warning them that God knows their evil plans and will not allow it. And he told me to post on their forums.

Well they mocked me but I did Gods will. I thought it was a waste of time since they are evil but I still followed Gods commands since I guess he wants sinners to have a chance to repent.

Then God told me to warn Christians of what is coming -so I've tried to engage in a few forums.

The first forum I openly told everything, and then was mocked.

In this forum I tried to wade in slowly, but you are all still basically mocking me, assuming I am crazy and not trying to hear me - which is in my opinion a great sin by assuming you know Gods will by *your* individual interpretation of the bible when God is a living God who rules based on his will not yours.

I'm going to stop posting here but i'm letting you all know bad times are ahead in the next 7 years. Stockpile food, transfer money to things of innate value that can be used - pray to God and MEN do not spill your seed since that is somehow used by the dark side to fight God. The last point is the most important. God will be win either way but the more we men follow the last point the faster the good will prevail - by what mechanism I don't understand.

But I have done my job to warn you. Do with it what you will. Mock me if you want.

 

 

Hello Servant,

Look at this from the perspective of those you are addressing. So far all you have done is post a lot about yourself and your visions, and little about what those visions actually and specifically are. Now you claim your "job" is done here. How would you react if it was someone else making your posts to you in a Christian forum? As Christians we are COMMANDED by God to be vigilant, and to:

1 Thessalonians 5:21 New King James Version (NKJV)

21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

You have given us little to test except your own concern for how you are being perceived based upon your own opinions of the replies you are getting. This only raises a red flag as to your intentions. Do you not know that the true prophets and true disciples of Christ were persecuted  infinitely more that any rejections you have experienced? Do you not know Christ Himself warned us that we will be persecuted and suffer, even but to death, for being witness to His Truth and Glory? It seems to me you are getting off pretty easy here then!:o

So instead of whining about not being received as some celebrity of God, declare the message you feel you are commissioned to give, and let us test it against scripture as God requires. To your credit, the little you have written is scriptural. After all, it IS the message that is important, not the messenger. If you are a true believer you already know that and would not seek any credit for yourself. Quit now and you are admitting your intentions here are less than Christ like.

Either way, we need to know which it is.

Cheers Servant.

Edited by RockyMidnight
tpoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×