Open Club  ·  6 members

Drone Club
Desu

Looking to purchase RC plane...

I did not know we had a drone club.  I am interested in purchasing an RC plane/jet with a camera function linked to a visor.  Anyone have experience with said?

7 hours ago, Desu said:

I did not know we had a drone club.  I am interested in purchasing an RC plane/jet with a camera function linked to a visor.  Anyone have experience with said?

if you are speaking of a visor being virtual viewing system, I would suggest you keep airline barf bags close by to start with for you can make yourself sick with the views till you get used to it.  A friend had one and we used several viewers and it can really mess with your senses.  When your eyes tell your system that you are going down and round and round and your ears and stomach don't tell you the same, in some people your system will panic and unload your stomach.....

• Haha 1

Hello! I have a VR machine... I am used to it.

10 hours ago, Desu said:

I don't know, but if you're interested in buying anything this summer -- check Monday / Tuesday as Amazon will have Prime member sale.

Also, you can always find whatever you're looking discounted by putting in the Amazon URL into camelcamelcamel.com -- and then have it send you emails when it comes on sale.