• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Content Per Day:  16.70
  • Days Won:  0

Woman who died in trash compactor in ex-Abedin building was drunk: cops

Source: Legacy of Death Follows Clintons Wherever They Go

Woman drunk before deadly fall into compactor outside Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner's old apartment, cops say

A woman who was found dead Tuesday inside a trash compactor near an upscale New York City apartment building -- where Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin and her estranged husband Anthony Weiner lived -- fell down the chute while intoxicated, police said.

Lara Prychodko, 48, was spotted on surveillance video stumbling alone out of the elevator on the Zeckedorf Towers’ 27th floor, the New York Post reported. It was not immediately clear how she got into the trash chute but a maintenance man discovered her body “crushed from multiple angles in the compactor,” the New York Police Department said.

Prychodko and her husband David Christopher Schlachet split up after 13 years of marriage. She filed for divorce in 2014. The two have a son who is believed to be around 11 years old. She was a marketing manager for WebMD for about 10 years until leaving the company in 2013, according to her LinkedIn page. Schlachet did not immediately comment on his ex-wife’s death.

A source who lives in the apartment building told the New York Post they saw Schlatchet and his son on Tuesday before Prychodko was identified as the victim. The source said the two were “acting normally.” No foul play was suspected in her death.

Use DuckDuckGo to do your research on the history of deaths surrounding the Clintons.  Bad luck (or something else) seems to follow them wherever they go.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Group:  Royal Member

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Not sure how the title would tie that to Clinton or Abedin.

Yes.  People fall into trash compactors all the time.

• This is Worthy 1

24 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Drunk people often step into areas that are hazardous.

Trash compactors/shredders usually have safety devices to prevent such accidents.

7 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

People have accidents all the time and since being drunk drastically alters and hinders the decision-making process, drunken people sometimes do very stupid things.

I am willing to accept that a great many of the people in the Clinton Dead Pool met their deaths under some very suspicious circumstances.  That's a given.  But the list is also padded out with some people who died with nothing but tenuous links to the Clintons, like this woman. This person is not someone that would need to be done way with because of the Clintons and frankly, this just detracts from the multiple victims that probably have been done away with because they knew to much, like the multiple people that died connected with the Mena drug smuggling operation.

There's no reason you cannot start a thread on the Mena drug smuggling operation, or Holder's fast and furious.  This does not detract unless you have tunnel vision.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Im not seeing that this ties in with their trail of blood. 

There was a time when I thought the list of deaths was just hype. Until I started looking up individuals who died and how they died. Man that was an eye opener. 

But this one is just another drunk accident. She has no ties to the clintons.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

53 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Have you seen the youtube video of the guy claiming to be bill clintons son?  from watching the people it seems like a well known fact for people in little rock or anywhere in that area not to cross the clintons or you come up missing or dead. 

I would not be so quick to dismiss this as an alcohol induced accident until i see the trash compactor.  from all the ones i have seen you dont just fall in as the sides are way to high to do that.  still kinda hard to link that to the clintons just from the article tho.  any other evidence? 

No one mentions that Hillary confessed her affair with a military officer around the time of her husband's scandal.  Then the officer died about a month later.  Humm.  Inquiring minds want to know.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

20 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I didn't say it distracted me.   It distracts from the legitimacy of the other deaths that probably can be connected to the Clintons.  It makes the entire issue look like just another stupid conspiracy theory when people dredge up some person who might have sat in the same movie theater as one of the Clintons and then got hit by a bus because they walked out in front of it.  This particular death is the perfect example of that.  She is only tangentially connected to Hillary Clinton's aid, she was intoxicated and she fell into a trash compactor.  This isn't people like Seth Rich, or Johnston Wilson McGill, or Victor Thorn who all died suspiciously.   This is one person that most decidedly does not belong on the list.

I said detract, not distract.  Criticize what I write, not what you think I wrote please.  I just find the death somewhat suspicious.  The police evidently don't and they are never wrong are they?

• This is Worthy 1