Sign in to follow this  
purity

Healing from abuse and Grow in faith 

On 6/18/2019 at 12:32 AM, purity said:

sorry to let you know that I had not been doing very well. stuck. bad dreams continue and self harm thoughts are still there. feel weary and tiresome in this long process...it’s been so long and I’ve done so much yet still so alone in this journey. I struggle to post here too afraid of rejection and hurt as I have no place to go. I wanted to make better posts that make better senses but got stuck everytime compose drafts. As I’ve fought the battle countless times but the sadness deep inside just don’t go away. Strength to make forward moves needed. I need help, miracle on daily basis. I come from very different background than most people here. hopefully there will be way out for things and the Lord gives me strength, clarity and carries me.... Please pray. 

Jesus help me

Dreams can often be smoke and mirrors from the adversary, or from our own memories trying to make sense of it all.

Firstly, do not worry about the re-plays in the mind. In time they will become passe. If there is any substance to them, do not overlook the possibility that the Lord is allowing them so that He can bring you to 'a place of repentance'.

Secondly, the only job ever posted on the Lord's wanted ad is; SERVANT NEEDED.

So thirdly, attempt to be a servant and in serving the Lord will watch over you even more and might even alleviate your suffering.

Fourthly, and last. You are on a road that most of us are on or will be on sooner or later. Just remember that He will be with you in the Valley of the Shadow. It will not vanish, but it will become an interesting (if not scary) journey for Him to show you His Faithfulness. Waiting upon the Lord means SERVING the Lord.

I’m still waiting on the Lord for the right connections to help me grow in the Lord. I don’t have a local church or Christians near me, nor have I found such person that would make commitment to help me online. It is painful to stuck on the track and not able to move on. I’d appreciate it if you don’t post man’s opnions or ungodly advices here or make a religious show or socialize or preach like you understood or how you coped YOUR situation or details of other traumas etc., this is a prayer request thread, not counseling thread. and I don’t want to discuss openly here about personal issues. so don’t take the adventage of speaking about someone’s life while they can’t explain everything to everyone read it and heap it on them the burden to address what you did in their prayer request thread. Talk is cheap, it might took you few minutes to comment but I had been and am living in it. And if you could just reply without quoting my original words I’d appreciate that you don’t take away the right of me re-edit my post, when I want to close it so no more people would read it. There is no point quoting the whole thing. If you have a specific word to ME from the Lord, don’t make it public. Thank you and God bless. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying for You! 2

Hi Purity,

Praying for you.

God bless you,

Becky.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

I am praying for you, Purity. May God bless you with His peace and guidance.

I prayed about your concerns this evening. I appreciate your prayer request.

praying

Continuing to pray for you, purity. God bless you with His Presence today.

(When you come to mind, I always think of Diane Langberg who has done extensive work with trauma survivors. I don't know if any of her material would be of interest to you, but I thought I would mention her.)

• This is Worthy 1

Purity you are still on my  heart and  in  my  prayers as  well.  You're not as alone  as your  eyes will try to tell you :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

Sign in to follow this