IGNORED

WorthyNews: Peter Strzok defiant, apologetic as Congress shows its combative side

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,258
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose anti-Donald Trump text messages have become fuel for the Republicans, was defiant and apologetic during a blockbuster hearing on Capitol Hill.

The daylong House Judiciary and House Oversight committee hearing delved into chaos a number of times on Thursday, and Congress put its combative side on full display.

The two committees questioned Strzok, a deputy assistant director at the FBI, for 11 hours last month following a Department of Justice Inspector General report that said he had a “biased state of mind” while working on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and later when working on the Russia investigation.

Strzok’s text messages with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was having an extramarital affair, were the subject of much of the chaos on Thursday. [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More...) ]

The post Peter Strzok defiant, apologetic as Congress shows its combative side appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I was going to watch a lot of that, but after about 30 minutes it was just more than a person should have to endure.....

There are no nice words to explain the experience so I'll just leave it at "I had to turn off the TV".