• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,858
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH , the agenda is quite clear .  IF GOD is part of HIS CREATION , THEN HE WONT DESTROY HIMSELF .   HENCE UNVERSALISM , HENCE PANTHEISM , HENCE ALL INCLUSIVISM

HENCE PAPA GOD , BLACK MOTHER WHO SAVES ALL .    Its quite clear to see the direction that some minds are headed .  Just wait , TILL their so called god

arrives as a man .   ALL about world peace and unity . WHO you think will be their MAIN enemy ,  WELL haters like US YOWM .   WE already seen as haters to them.

THEY own words were , ONLY HATERS .      Folks ,  some of you all are getting prepared to follow the WRONG god when it arrives on the scene and calls for world peace andunity .

Just saying .    The spirit of the Christ called anti , is leading most folks right into universalim , shack books ,   all contradicting THE GOD of the BIBLE and exalting

the one who said , I SHALL BE as god .     VERY delusional times are increasing .     YOU loved ywom .   KEEP on KEEPING ON IN THE LORD .   

Thank you for hurting my feelings.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

49 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Why were your feelings hurt?  Was this directed toward you?  It doesn't seem to -- from the outside looking in.  But I didn't read the entire thread.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

THIS was simply a general reminder .   IF for any reasons this did hurt your feelings ,    PLEASE pray about this .    Because all I did was identify what is false .

IF this offended you ,   YOU need to pray and find out WHY .    My advice is IF you are reading other reads like the shack and you DO have those above said beliefs,

START OVER , READ ONLY and the KEY WORD IS     ONLY the bible .  LET those words refresh the soul and pray diligently to the LORD .

Many folks are getting deceived by a SENSUAL version OF WHO GOD is , and we must test all things .  IF ONE has the SPIRIT and they READ the BIBLE ONLY

I can assure you we will know ENOUGH , as we NEED to KNOW about GOD and we learn the true image of WHO HE IS  .   

I would encourage hours upon hours of reading the gosples again , the letters again , and read revelations again and again .   SEE HOW GOD

views error and that WHILE HE IS merciful ,  IF we heed HIM NOT ,  we risk everything .   Just get refreshed in the BIBLE again .

LEARN that all over again .   and put down all other reads , and just read the bible and pray for understanding .    WATCH what happens . 

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Perhaps it was some unbiblical idea heretical of yours that was not embraced and welcomed but not yourself personally.   I do not think we are supposed to welcome or incorporate those types beliefs into the body of believers but to challenge them as they tend to spread & infect others believers understanding who haven't been taught sound doctrines.   It is the emergent church anything goes spirituality/ ideology being confronted most of the time. 

I will tell you what I notice about many who are in those kinds of camps you spoke of .    And see if you do not notice the SAME THING .

they focus , put emphasis NOT ON BIBLE DOCTRINE , but on sensual emotions .   They focus on all the wrong new age types of prayer and contemplative

spiritual prayers , all about WHAT FEELS GOOD .    GOD to them , is a like a big loving papa who wont condmen anyone ,NOT even those who rejected JESUS

And while they are huge on being friendly ,    When they are confronted , corrected ,   the card they pull, IS THE VICTIM or hater card out .

This is just a general reminder .    They focus on relationships WITH PEOPLE ,  but nothing about PUTTING GOD above all things . NO reminder that JESUS even said

HE who loves  mother ,father , son daughter MORE THAN ME , is not worthy OF ME .   They are quick to adapt to society , its dress, its music ,  its yoga and so on

again what FEELS good .  THEY do that to try and be as the ones they try to win , YET they have forsaken the RIGHT WAY . 

They preach nothing about the SEVERITY of GOD , and thus their version OF THE GOODNESS of GOD has become OFF.

For they focus ON the goodness of GOD , as being all about ACCEPTANCE , NOT REPENTANCE .    Its like its all backwards , yet always they big on one word .

LOVE .   YET HOW can ONE LOVE , IF they do not truly KNOW GOD .  You wont hear the version OF GODS LOVE .  that CORRECTS ,  

that warns , rebukes , chastens .    You will not hear that THE LOVE that comes FROM GOD does not rejoice in inquity nor behave itself unseemingly .

And man with man working that which is UNSEEMINGLY IS NOT LOVE . YET ,  to them , these should be welcome IN ,  BUT , NO CORRECTION is given

NO correction. INSTEAD they preach a love them to JESUS .  WHICH by the way < DID NOT WORK ,  it leavend the churches into ACCEPTING IT .

IF we do not preach the BIBLICAL GOD , BIBLCAL CHRIST and what the BIBLCAL APOSTELS TAUGHT ,     THE CHURCH and all who sit under that , ARE DOOMED .

AND they call us haters .  YET its because OF LOVE , that we warn for we desire none to perish .    YET WHO DO THEY WARN .  The only effort they spend n warning

IS against ones LIKE US .  

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

So is that going to be the next method to defend false teachings & attack sound doctrine and the Bible scripture- as it is presented in the Bible-- that when it contradicts heretical teachings --it hurts feelings?  Not having it. 

And you should not either .    IF we allow sensual emotions or those who might get offended ,  if we allow them to dictate How we should teach ,  Not only will this destroy what is left

our own souls will be held accountable for their blood for we failed to warn .    YEAH ,   that is in that book so many have set aside for other reads .

Satan is king of the flesh , HE knows exactly How to rule over anyone who lives and walk By the flesh .   And he has made this generation focused on all FEELING

all about not offending , all about a false love , a false unity.  THE ONLY WAY to be able to resist satan, IS IN CHRIST and the BIBLE makes us wise UNTO salvation

through our faith IN CHRIST .   We cannot let society or even those who sit in churches or wherever , To play that victim card, WHICH WORKS big time

on the unstable and unlearned .   SEE the dark one had us all at one time , he did , BUT JESUS SET US FREE .   Satan Opertates and runs people BY THE FLESH .

and sadly most folks have no love for truth , and thus they will not stay focused on THE TRUTH .   THEY will find other reads which suit their own carnal desires .

And the only time they use the bible ,  is with texts TAKEN OUT of text to support their carnal reasoning and teaching . 

WE who are Christ HAVE the LOVE that comes FROM GOD on our hearts , and by all means we warn all,  we rebuke , we encourage , we exhort

and POINT ONLY to CHRIST .  and THE ONLY TRUE CHRIST , IS the BIBLICAL ONE .  not the one mens minds have created to serve their own diverse lusts and heart desires .

THIS Generation , OH DAVIDA I am so worried for it .    I am truly terrified for them , cause they are learning the wrong jesus , the wrong version of god .

The version of god they are learning sounds JUST like the one who said,     HAS GOD REALLY SAID ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at the tree.      THIS IS a bad sign .

AND I am so worried and fearful for so many souls that have been taken captive by other books , AND NOT the BIBLE

by mens doctrines , AND NOT BIBLCAL ONES .     AND IF WE LOVE THEM and DESIRE THEM NOT TO PERISH then we would warn . AND NOT ONLY

that , but another of the main reasons we must warn , IS TO KEEP the leaven OUT .  for a lil leaven will cause the whole lump to rise .  

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THIS was simply a general reminder .   IF for any reasons this did hurt your feelings ,    PLEASE pray about this .    Because all I did was identify what is false .

IF this offended you ,   YOU need to pray and find out WHY .    My advice is IF you are reading other reads like the shack and you DO have those above said beliefs,

START OVER , READ ONLY and the KEY WORD IS     ONLY the bible .  LET those words refresh the soul and pray diligently to the LORD .

Many folks are getting deceived by a SENSUAL version OF WHO GOD is , and we must test all things .  IF ONE has the SPIRIT and they READ the BIBLE ONLY

I can assure you we will know ENOUGH , as we NEED to KNOW about GOD and we learn the true image of WHO HE IS  .   

I would encourage hours upon hours of reading the gosples again , the letters again , and read revelations again and again .   SEE HOW GOD

views error and that WHILE HE IS merciful ,  IF we heed HIM NOT ,  we risk everything .   Just get refreshed in the BIBLE again .

LEARN that all over again .   and put down all other reads , and just read the bible and pray for understanding .    WATCH what happens . 

Their so called god, black mother, etc.. was all just a reminder?

you don't see me as brother, you don't believe I believe in the same God as you, 

the black mother thing is quite apolling to even say, you don't even know if I am a black man or not. yea that seemed like a racial statement. There's a better way of expressing that without using skin color for an example. I still don't know what you meant by that.

and a guess the whole gang is in here to stone me, there's 5 or so dogging me out.

Edited by BeyondET

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Perhaps it was some unbiblical idea heretical of yours that was not embraced and welcomed but not yourself personally.   I do not think we are supposed to welcome or incorporate those types beliefs into the body of believers but to challenge them as they tend to spread & infect others believers understanding who haven't been taught sound doctrines.   It is the emergent church anything goes spirituality/ ideology being confronted most of the time. 

I never said God created himself, that poster injected that idea and never once ask me what I meant when I said indeed he did, if you go back and read what he said to me I was answering to Yes in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Yes I do too test spirits around me. do people give others a chance to answer or the benefit of the doubt. no he did not and for some reason I knew he wouldn't because he kept on saying that what I meant without even asking me if that was what I meant. i just sat there and waited and sure enough he started saying that what I meant.

Edited by BeyondET

I am waiting how come you haven't posted my answers, who ever you are Modarator you didn't wait before what's up now?

Edited by BeyondET

6 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

I am waiting how come you haven't posted my answers, who ever you are Modarator you didn't wait before what's up now?

Thank you, now you can delete my account, people giving me likes because they like hurting me, it's not because they agree they Ike it, it amuses them.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

The criticism was not directed to an individual but to the new age and the false ridiculous teaching of the post modern churches.  Some have decided that Jesus was a black man, as in Black Liberation Theology taught at Harvard and elsewhere.  That was the allusion to race.  We are discussion issues, not any one person here.

The truth is that Jesus was the same color as middle eastern people of the Mediterranean region, not that skin color is important at all.  God looks at us as saved or not saved.  

• Thumbs Up 2