Tyler S.

How to interpret the Old Testament/covenant?

15 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

- I heard him say it.

No you are mistaken in memory or simply in error as to what was said. Please read what he wrote! Read his book "Christian Love Story" described on Amazon  as "The beautiful story of the wedding customs of Israel in Messiah's time and how He fulfilled these traditions in calling out His Bride, the Church. A striking and inspiring example of Scriptural logic and elegance."  https://www.amazon.com/Christian-Love-Story-Zola-Levitt/dp/1930749260?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=1930749260 

Or at https://store.levitt.com/study/CLS as printed or Ibook or Kindle

38 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

No you are mistaken in memory or simply in error as to what was said. Please read what he wrote! Read his book "Christian Love Story" described on Amazon  as "The beautiful story of the wedding customs of Israel in Messiah's time and how He fulfilled these traditions in calling out His Bride, the Church. A striking and inspiring example of Scriptural logic and elegance."  https://www.amazon.com/Christian-Love-Story-Zola-Levitt/dp/1930749260?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=1930749260 

Or at https://store.levitt.com/study/CLS as printed or Ibook or Kindle

- No I'm not mistaken. I was shocked when I heard him say it. At which point in his ministry he said it or wrote something different I can't say.

God is already married to Israel. - Jer.3

Although God gave Israel a Certificate Of Divorce Away From Him He said He is Still Married to Israel. - Jer.3:8

"Return Oh backsliding Children for I Am Married To You."

- Jesus doesn't not marry The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel. They are 'The Friends Of The Bridegroom'.

He will be their King in The Davidic Kingdom on this Regenerated earth for 1,000 yrs.

Edited by RevelationWriter

Read His books, read his letters on the Zola Archives, read the full text of the writings  at the links  posted within this thread.  Perhaps you didn't hear what you heard. For what you  declare and now re-affirm is totally inconsistent with the many writings of Zola over time.

34 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

No I'm not mistaken. I was shocked when I heard him say it. At which point in his ministry he said it or wrote something different I can't say.

Hi, I believe you are sure you heard it

The record of his writings, his presentations, his direct commentary on that subject state he said otherwise and are still present today  declaring  what He said and what he wrote.  Perhaps reading them will be of some help.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Read His books, read his letters on the Zola Archives, read the full text of the writings  at the links  posted within this thread.  Perhaps you didn't hear what you heard. For what you  declare and now re-affirm is totally inconsistent with the many writings of Zola over time.

The record of his writings, his presentations, his direct commentary on that subject state he said otherwise and are still present today  declaring  what He said and what he wrote.  Perhaps reading them will be of some help.

I have all of Zola’s books and this one about the Jewish wedding comparison was always my favorite.....there are enough parallels in it to make a Believer out of anybody who had a lick of sense...... Neighbor has his facts straight in this debate.....EVERYBODY should get this book....it is amazing ......btw, do yourself a favor and go to Zola’s site and check out his “ Go tell it on the mountain “ series .you can thank me later....lol

10 hours ago, Neighbor said:

- So you don't think he could've changed his mind at anytime about what he believed?

- I don't need to read his books I have the bible.

- If you'd like to post something you like that he said I'd be willing to discuss it with you.

1 hour ago, RevelationWriter said:

If you'd like to post something you like that he said I'd be willing to discuss it with you.

Already did. and no I need not all that much more on the subject his weritings refute your memory. What more can i say? Anyone may look at his writings plus read his pamphlet and book on th esubject and compare what you state he spoke and what his own hand has written more than once, that is enough.

Sorry that you cannot bring yourself to read what he wrote.  Having the Bible to read is not going to provide a record of his statements anymore than it will provide a record of what you sincerely think you heard.

As for me I did check, I did read, I have given evidence and links to that evidence and I have reached my own conclusion. Long as anyone interested may do the same I am satisfied and am moving on fully confident  what Zola wrote is what Zola would have spoken.

Edited by Neighbor