+3|-|/\/3(|?0/\/\@/\/(3|?

Converting to christianity

14 hours ago, EricTheExtoller said:

I am also new, but it seems that you're new to Christianity while I'm new to the forums! You've started down a good path +3! I'd answer your questions but you've already got a lot of good ones and I don't want to be redundant. The best advice I can give is to read the actual bible for yourself, it has the answers and it's up to us to find meaning in them. 

Grandpa did YOU say this??!!!?

12 hours ago, +3|-|/\/3(|?0/\/\@/\/(3|? said:

I am glad I make this 

It doesn't have to be just a thread. We can make it our own little  chatting group : you, me, Grandpa Eric and anyone else you'd like to join. That's what messenger is for

1585906379_pedroandchickenonleash245.jpg.883d7ab63be88c2a58844dab39463632.jpgPlease no chicken jokes...

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2018 at 2:09 AM, Chrisy said:

It doesn't have to be just a thread. We can make it our own little  chatting group : you, me, Grandpa Eric and anyone else you'd like to join. That's what messenger is for

I like this idea! 

6 hours ago, +3|-|/\/3(|?0/\/\@/\/(3|? said:

I like this idea! 

Then DO it😁

Dear loved ones,

I once ridiculed the Christian faith and wanted nothing to do with Christians. I was even rude to my own mother when she tried to witness to me. 

Years later I met the Savior Jesus while alone in the wilderness of northern California U.S.A.

I repented of my past way of life and He forgave me.

No --- there is no certain ritual we have to go through. Just ask Jesus Christ to forgive you for your unbelief and accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

He will, if you let Him, change your life forever.

I Know that this Jesus lives, this is a fact that can never be altered or erased.

Get together with other sincere bible believing Christians and learn from them. You need them and they need you.

Peace to you,

- Neville

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Drafido said:

Can I play too?

Depends which 'rule book' you use. lol