• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/15/2018 at 8:38 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Matt 24:29 is describing the end of the 70th week at His second coming. So if the 6th seal is also at the end of the 70th week (sun, moon, stars) as some might believe, the 7th seal has to be prior to that which makes the seals non-chronological?

Or maybe just maybe, Joel 2:31 and Rev 6:12 are on a separate time line than Matt 24:29, one at the AofD and the other at His second coming. Could it be that "stars" in the sixth seal are fallen angels at the AofD, Rev 12:4, 9? Notice in Matt 24:29 that there is no mention of a blood moon...

Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Matt 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The 6th Seal is actually in 2 parts. You're right about the part in it with the stars falling to earth being a link to Rev.12:7-9. The idea of untimely figs is about the fig that grows in the winter, and then falls off in spring. One of the matters of the parable of the fig tree is the comparison God gave between the good basket of figs vs. the evil basket of figs (Jer.24). So the untimely fig would not be the good, sweet, edible fig that grows later and is harvested later. The latter part of the 6th Seal definitely is about the day of our Lord Jesus' 2nd coming.

The events of Jesus' coming are actually on the latter part of the 6th Seal, and the 7th Trumpet, and the 7th Vial. The reason for the layout of the info in the Seals is because it aligns with the order of seven signs our Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Salty said:

The 6th Seal is actually in 2 parts. You're right about the part in it with the stars falling to earth being a link to Rev.12:7-9. The idea of untimely figs is about the fig that grows in the winter, and then falls off in spring. One of the matters of the parable of the fig tree is the comparison God gave between the good basket of figs vs. the evil basket of figs (Jer.24). So the untimely fig would not be the good, sweet, edible fig that grows later and is harvested later. The latter part of the 6th Seal definitely is about the day of our Lord Jesus' 2nd coming.

The events of Jesus' coming are actually on the latter part of the 6th Seal, and the 7th Trumpet, and the 7th Vial. The reason for the layout of the info in the Seals is because it aligns with the order of seven signs our Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse in Matthew 24 and Mark 13.

(Debunking 7 SEALS, 7 TRUMPETS and 7 VIALS .................... thats a good one!) (Rough Sketch)

1. 7 SEALS = 9/11/2001 (1335 for 13 years to Flight 370)

2. 7 TRUMPETS = 1290 - 1260 = "30 Months for Jesus and Joseph the Blessings"/Luke 3:23

3. 7 VIALS = 2019 A.D. to 2066 A.D.

1. Jesus SEAL REMOVED, Out of Tomb

2. Paul BLINDED, Third Light Source

3. THIRD TEMPLE DESTROYED

..............................Bible Time Frame Parable..............................

1.  1290 for 29 A.D. Jesus is Crucified ... 30 A.D. Jesus seen for 40 Days = 1 year difference

2. 40 Days to 40 Years = Jesus Seen

3. 70 A.D. Temple in Jerusalem is Destroyed

..............................Jesus Seen = THIRD LIGHT SOURCE..............................

..............................PARABLE CORRECTION ?.................................................

Parable Correction ... SEALS = Finished, TRUMPETS = Momentary, VIALS = Long Time

(Rough Sketch)

SEALS

1. Jesus Born (Jesus Conqueror's Jerusalem from King David/God)

2. Jesus Crucified (Prince of Peace Displaced)

3. Christianity Crusades Precursor to Global Economies

4. USA is Formed, Preparation for Jewish Population Migration

5. World Wars Cycle (Jews killed Jesus, People want to, Kill Jews)

6. FATIMA (The Sun Goes Dark, the Moon Turns into Blood)

7. 9/11/2001 (Falling Man Moses/Lamb Slain is revealed by God) PRE - TRIB

The SEALS have to begin with Jesus, Jesus is the SEAL, and when God reveals the LAMB SLAIN, the SEALS are finished they are OVER AND DONE

TRUMPETS (I'll have to do a Trick to Simplify this One) MID - TRIB

7 B.C. Mary is Pregnant ... 6 B.C. Jesus is born from "Joseph the Blessings"

29 A.D. Jesus is Crucified ... 30 A.D. Jesus is seen for 40 Days (Luke 3:23)

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days to 2020 A.D.

Flight 370 + 2300 Days to 2019 A.D.

(Did you Understand my Trick?) (God is using the Lunar Year of about 29 Days or 13 Months for 1290 and 1335 ................. Jesus begins the SEALS with these figures and they are TURNCOATED for the TRUMPETS,  the arguments are against the 70th Year for 2017, and 7 weeks/49 years to 2066, its mesh in there, we follow God's Signs for a Perfect Answer)

VIALS (no tricks this time, this time, you just get one solid answer)

2019 A.D. to 2066 A.D. for 1290 and 1260 of Daniel ................ THATS ALL (THIS IS A PROCESS, WITH DIVISIONS, BUT YOU CAN SKIP ALL THAT FOR THIS STRAIGHT ANSWER)

SUMMARY (The Christian Community is Re-Qualified, your, Certified)

1. 1290 and 1260 = Jesus Birth to Crucifixion (SEALS BEGIN)

2. 1290 and 1260 = 1 Lunar Year/Cycle (TRUMPETS BEGIN)

3. 1290 and 1260 = TRIBULATION

1. PRE -TRIB

2. MID - TRIB

3. TRIBULATION

I alone know, the Coming of the Lord, and they shoot me several times, the usa shot me with a sniper rifle, and new orleans died, days after that in the usa (that was a trick, so I lied, that is two tricks so far) (those kinds of people just keel over and die, daily, weekly, almost every day, that is a considerable amount of authority, or as you prefer sin and suffering)

Flight 370 + 2013 Days for COMET ISON in 2013 A.D. = 9/11/2019

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days = 11/10/2020

(The Day Cycle will Change, you will, probably, not have 24 Hours in a Day, 365 Days in a Year, you will no longer be in the Astrological Age of Pisces)

(Its about a year, for the Shifting in the Earth, the establishment of the True Unified Field, and the display of the Sign of Divorce (extension representative of the True Unified Field, not necessarily the same thing, Light Constant illustration is not the same, as Field Theory Components, certain arguments are not interchangeable, that is what I meant to say)

(not a perfect 13 months, however, we'll have to see if the day cycle changes or not, 2019, we'll have to keep watch)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Why do we as a Christian forum have to even look at the nonsense as the post above? 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Why do we as a Christian forum have to even look at the nonsense as the post above?

Maybe Tom Hanks can solve the code.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Gibbus said:

(Debunking 7 SEALS, 7 TRUMPETS and 7 VIALS .................... thats a good one!) (Rough Sketch)

1. 7 SEALS = 9/11/2001 (1335 for 13 years to Flight 370)

2. 7 TRUMPETS = 1290 - 1260 = "30 Months for Jesus and Joseph the Blessings"/Luke 3:23

3. 7 VIALS = 2019 A.D. to 2066 A.D.

1. Jesus SEAL REMOVED, Out of Tomb

2. Paul BLINDED, Third Light Source

3. THIRD TEMPLE DESTROYED

..............................Bible Time Frame Parable..............................

1.  1290 for 29 A.D. Jesus is Crucified ... 30 A.D. Jesus seen for 40 Days = 1 year difference

2. 40 Days to 40 Years = Jesus Seen

3. 70 A.D. Temple in Jerusalem is Destroyed

..............................Jesus Seen = THIRD LIGHT SOURCE..............................

..............................PARABLE CORRECTION ?.................................................

Parable Correction ... SEALS = Finished, TRUMPETS = Momentary, VIALS = Long Time

(Rough Sketch)

SEALS

1. Jesus Born (Jesus Conqueror's Jerusalem from King David/God)

2. Jesus Crucified (Prince of Peace Displaced)

3. Christianity Crusades Precursor to Global Economies

4. USA is Formed, Preparation for Jewish Population Migration

5. World Wars Cycle (Jews killed Jesus, People want to, Kill Jews)

6. FATIMA (The Sun Goes Dark, the Moon Turns into Blood)

7. 9/11/2001 (Falling Man Moses/Lamb Slain is revealed by God) PRE - TRIB

The SEALS have to begin with Jesus, Jesus is the SEAL, and when God reveals the LAMB SLAIN, the SEALS are finished they are OVER AND DONE

TRUMPETS (I'll have to do a Trick to Simplify this One) MID - TRIB

7 B.C. Mary is Pregnant ... 6 B.C. Jesus is born from "Joseph the Blessings"

29 A.D. Jesus is Crucified ... 30 A.D. Jesus is seen for 40 Days (Luke 3:23)

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days to 2020 A.D.

Flight 370 + 2300 Days to 2019 A.D.

(Did you Understand my Trick?) (God is using the Lunar Year of about 29 Days or 13 Months for 1290 and 1335 ................. Jesus begins the SEALS with these figures and they are TURNCOATED for the TRUMPETS,  the arguments are against the 70th Year for 2017, and 7 weeks/49 years to 2066, its mesh in there, we follow God's Signs for a Perfect Answer)

VIALS (no tricks this time, this time, you just get one solid answer)

2019 A.D. to 2066 A.D. for 1290 and 1260 of Daniel ................ THATS ALL (THIS IS A PROCESS, WITH DIVISIONS, BUT YOU CAN SKIP ALL THAT FOR THIS STRAIGHT ANSWER)

SUMMARY (The Christian Community is Re-Qualified, your, Certified)

1. 1290 and 1260 = Jesus Birth to Crucifixion (SEALS BEGIN)

2. 1290 and 1260 = 1 Lunar Year/Cycle (TRUMPETS BEGIN)

3. 1290 and 1260 = TRIBULATION

1. PRE -TRIB

2. MID - TRIB

3. TRIBULATION

I alone know, the Coming of the Lord, and they shoot me several times, the usa shot me with a sniper rifle, and new orleans died, days after that in the usa (that was a trick, so I lied, that is two tricks so far) (those kinds of people just keel over and die, daily, weekly, almost every day, that is a considerable amount of authority, or as you prefer sin and suffering)

Flight 370 + 2013 Days for COMET ISON in 2013 A.D. = 9/11/2019

9/11/2001 + 7000 Days = 11/10/2020

(The Day Cycle will Change, you will, probably, not have 24 Hours in a Day, 365 Days in a Year, you will no longer be in the Astrological Age of Pisces)

(Its about a year, for the Shifting in the Earth, the establishment of the True Unified Field, and the display of the Sign of Divorce (extension representative of the True Unified Field, not necessarily the same thing, Light Constant illustration is not the same, as Field Theory Components, certain arguments are not interchangeable, that is what I meant to say)

(not a perfect 13 months, however, we'll have to see if the day cycle changes or not, 2019, we'll have to keep watch)

That would probably make a good New Age novel to sell at New Age bookstores. It certainly does not fit God's Word though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 7/15/2018 at 9:38 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Matt 24:29 is describing the end of the 70th week at His second coming. So if the 6th seal is also at the end of the 70th week (sun, moon, stars) as some might believe, the 7th seal has to be prior to that which makes the seals non-chronological?

Or maybe just maybe, Joel 2:31 and Rev 6:12 are on a separate time line than Matt 24:29, one at the AofD and the other at His second coming. Could it be that "stars" in the sixth seal are fallen angels at the AofD, Rev 12:4, 9? Notice in Matt 24:29 that there is no mention of a blood moon...

Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Matt 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=TdhCW8TZGOiI_QaT04HAAw&q=does+the+moon+give+off+light+during+blood+moons&oq=does+the+moon+give+off+light+during+blood+moons&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1137.14238.0.14424.48.47.0.0.0.0.127.3999.36j11.47.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.44.3702.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i20i264k1j0i3k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1.0.720Kj6SKJFI

- Heb

11 hours ago, Salty said:

That would probably make a good New Age novel to sell at New Age bookstores. It certainly does not fit God's Word though.

(New Age Book) (Traditional Division ?) (Joel/Matthew/Rev, Tribulation Divisions)

2300 is One Measurement from God (not very accurate)

1. SEALS = (Mary's Pregnancy "to/and" Jesus Birth to 1 A.D., 2300 Days + 2000 Years + 300 Days to 9/11/2001) 9/11/2001 + 2300 Days + 2300 Days to Flight 370 in 2014

2. TRUMPETS = Flight 370 + 2300 Days to 2019

3. VIALS = 2300 Days x 7 = "16100 Furlongs/Parable" (2019 to 2066, roughly)

(Mary's Pregnancy, not Jesus's Birth, begins the Measurement, this is the traditional problem of assigning Jesus' Birth to "one year")

70 Weeks is One Measurement from God (more accurate)

1. 62 Weeks (or 430/43 Months = Turin Shroud Burning of Jesus to 9/11/2001)

2. 69 Weeks (2300 x 3 for 6900 Days or 18 Years, 9/11/2001 to 9/11/2019)

3. 70 Weeks (49 Years from 2019 to 2066 or "1 Week for 49 Years")

(70 Years and 7 Weeks "70x7 (Week/Year)" = 70 Years and 49 Years)

1290, 1335 (most accurate)

1. Astrological Age of Pisces (Jesus Crucifixion in 29 A.D. to 2019 A.D.)

2. Lunar Cycle (29 Days for 13 Months) (2019 A.D. + DAY CYCLE CHANGE (trumpets))

3. Halley's Comet (2066 A.D.)

(Flight 370 + 2013 Days for Comet ISON in 2013 A.D. = 9/11/2019)

(John the Baptist to the "Ministry" of Jesus ... John the Apostle to the Crucifixion of Jesus ... John the Prophet/Revelation to Jerusalem's Temple Destruction) (King David/God, reigns on the throne, until the Women of Jeremiah 33:21, which is Jesus the Lamb Slain/Sign of Divorce ... ... ... ... this is where the Tribulation Divisions Originate by the observances of "John") (You are a "Re-Qualified", Christian)

Matthew's Statement: (The "Sun will be Darkened First", before the Trumpets Sound, which is the Power of Heaven Shaken) (PRE - TRIB) (6th SEAL assigned to FATIMA in 1917, 7th SEAL at 9/11/2001) (God used the "Falling Man Moses" as the vessel, but the law, revealed the Lamb Slain the 7th SEAL - Matt. 24:29-31)

Joel's Statement: (The "Trumpets" Change the "Day Cycle") ("Trumpets Mark the Years of the Last Generation - Joel 2:2) (MID -TRIB)

Revelation Statement: (God does the work for 5 months (mankind is not in play), like Noah, God finishes the work of the Women (Implication of Sign of Divorce/True Unified Field/God's Mercies on Display/Dead Work and Dead Flesh - Rev. 12:9) (TRIBULATION)

(Edward Leedskalnin, youtube.com/watch?v=APt_5XphEFI&list=PLUFjht6LtAil6LU7qHHCQNK6hyhTUAGRY ................ at about 1:04:00 in  the video, they say his name.  They say that he build two "Coral Castles" and "Two Nuclear Bombs", but the distance between the Two "Coral Castles/"Miami Circle", is only about the radius of one Nuclear Bomb .................. don't be shy about this North Korean War, you don't really believe the War on Terrorism began by Terrorism) (The Presidents wants a Military Parade in 2019, reconsider your decision of rejection)

Edited by Gibbus

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/20/2018 at 4:57 AM, Diaste said:

No of course not, the church isn't on earth during the 70th week. The contemporary church is holy, pure and righteous as it exists. It's only those others that will have to endure hardship, like the 100,000 a year that die for their faith in Jesus. Clearly they aren't worthy to be 'raptured' beforehand.

Holy writ is tradition? That's off base.

And again we see the church is more holy and perfect than those who have to die in Christ during tribulation. So if the trib saints are pictured in scripture thus, 

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying: “Amen! Praise and glory

and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!” 13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence. 16‘Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst.

The sun will not beat down on them,’ nor any scorching heat. 17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water. ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.

where is the 'church' shown like the above? I mean the church should have abundant praise above the trib saints as the church is walking the earth already pure and holy just like Jesus did. There must not be a single spot or blemish in the whole body. So where is the laudatory moment for purely righteous church taken off the earth by the millions before death?

The reality is, that large group to large to number IS the just raptured church. And John shows us they are in heaven before the 70th week begins. They come out of GT because God is calling life on earth just before the rapture as GT. But it is NOT the days of GT Jesus spoke about that will not begin in Revelation until late in chapter 14. 

On 8/23/2018 at 10:25 AM, Salty said:

Actually, this is myth, because the truth is, the seals are sealing a document (the trumpets and vials) and that document cannot be opened and those events come to pass UNTIL all 7 seals are opened. Then, and only then, did John see the 7 angels receive their trumpets. 

In the same way, NO VIAL will be poured out until all 7 trumpet are sounded and the kingdoms of the world are given back to Jesus Christ. 

On 8/20/2018 at 10:32 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Hi Dennis. I'm having difficulty understanding the timing of the 6th and 7th seal. If the 6th seal is in reference to the second coming and not mid trib, then how does that make sense if the trumpets and bowls haven't been released yet at second coming.

Rev 8:2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

I guess that would explain Zech 14:12. Good interpretation.

Heb, if you just take Revelation as it is written, you will have it right.  The seals are sealing a book, so that it cannot be opened and those events come to pass until the right time.  As each seal is opened, events happen, but the book is not opened (not shown to John or by John: it is just understood by the rest of the text) until all 7 seals are opened. THEN the book starts to be unrolled - to reveal the 7 angels receiving the 7 trumpets. The trumpets and what follows in Revelation are what is written INSIDE the book. Therefore the 7 seals absolutely must happen before any trumpets can be sounded. 

The 6th seal will not be as bad as it sounds, for life on earth continues. It is typical of the way Old Testament prophets wrote of calamities.  It is the opening salvo of the Day of the Lord. 

As for His coming, Paul shows a coming for His bride, that is a distnict coming different than His coming showed in Rev. 19. In Revelation that next coming FOR His saints are not shown because John was not shown. However, the great crowd in chapter 7 shows us that His coming FOR His saints took place just before the 6th seal event. This fits perfectly with what Paul wrote in chapter 5 of 1 Thes. He comes and the dead in Christ rise, then the rapture or the live saints rise. But AT THE SAME MOMENT IN TIME, those living in darkness get Paul's sudden destruction, which Paul shows us is His wrath beginning and the start of the Day of the Lord. So the DAY comes as a thief became HE COMES as a thief. No one will know the day nor the hour. 

So the DAY begins at the 6th seal, and the 70th week of Daniel at the 7th seal. Then the trumpets come in the first half of the week.

Edited by iamlamad

7 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, duplicate

Edited by iamlamad